J. Cole Going In

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2013, 12:24 AM         #101
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mikkey said:
That Ether...that sh*t that make you soul burn slow..
cole world
 06-20-2013, 03:32 AM         #102
DailyOperator 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #103
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 illmatix said:
bi*ching on twitter is fu*kin up hip hop
 4 years ago '12        #104
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 744 744
 cspade said:
Kanye's album is hip hop, you have to smarter, all the bs out there that sounds the same is boring. Nobody ever questions Outkast. Outkast is Hip Hop but not lame and boring, it's different. Different is Hip Hop. Hip Hop can be anything as long as the basic principles are the same. J-Cole could be any other artist out there. He's a side rapper. Kanye is average too as a rapper but his producing, ideas and arrangements are above average. J-Cole is Hip Hop but it's hip hop 5 to 10 years ago. Music grows, you have to grow with it. You have to take chances. Hip hop started as rebellion and doing our own thing, against the grain. People didn't care what people thought. Now it's more about image and promotion of average music clowns. They pump J-cole up and a lot of these other basic rappers, playing them on the radio a thousand times and throwing them in your face until they are stuck in your head. You start to like it because of familiarity. The first listen is the truest, not after you've heard it a million times. You know you don't like that sh*t. I listened to J-Cole's Born Sinner and he sounds a lot like The Game. Mentioning other rappers all the damn time trying to suck up and ish. Like how great they are. Just cause we like them and you mention them won't make me like you more. You suck n*gga. I turned it off half-way through. Hip Hop does not always sound the same, Hip Hop is a state of mind and words in a way that speaks to hip hop heads all over the world. So, to J-Cole, nothing is f*cking up hip hop, Nas thought hip hop was dead too, but it never will be, there will always be some kids cooking up beats in his room or some kid rapping at the dinner table or some kid rhyming at his high school talent show or some kid going hard on youtube. Hip Hop will never die or slow down, there is always hip hop and the radio aint always where it's at. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there, just because you don't hear doesn't mean it's not being sung. J-Cole STFU #Longlivehiphop
 4 years ago '09        #105
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Albums do grow on you so I kinda SORTA agree with 1 listen reviews, BUT... how many albums have you heard 1 time and loved it? I can name quite a few because that's what made me keep listening to it more and more catching sh*t I didn't the first time around.
I remember when I first played this
[pic - click to view]

and I was like uhhhh

But after a few more listens, I'm like
 4 years ago '09        #106
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 382 382
 Nyuzi said:
Puttin special emphasis on first week sales alone is idiotic when there are so many variables involved with putting out an album and deciding how good or bad it is. Sales could pick up over time, marketing has to be just right, the artists/labels can't always predict thewhether or not the target market will actually support or just d/l the music. We need to stop judgin music based on shallow and immature things and keep it real and go by what the artists is trying to do artistically.

It's like when Pac talked about emphasis being placed on all the media n tabloid sh*t and not the music. It's cuz all you motherfu*kas is stupid.
 4 years ago '04        #107
sabret00the 
space
space
$992 | Props total: 275 275
 Illstreet said:
Or not ... From the same rant:

Everyone needs to fu*k with Chance the Rapper!
 06-20-2013, 10:10 AM         #108
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lance5 said:
people are disappointed by this album because Cole's expactations were way yoo high for him, he wanted to release another mbdtf or gkmc but he couldn't.

Cole is a good artist, but he proved that he can't fu*k with the best artists of this new gen and nothing was the same gonna k!ll his album
It was a very solid album for christ sake, stop putting the boy down. sh*t is miles better than Sideline Story.
 4 years ago '10        #109
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 ruff said:
His sh*t was under shipped
^^this right here.

Went to 2 stores yesterday and they were all sold out. Only had 2 section on the row for his album while kanye had the whole top shelf and had full stock.
 4 years ago '11        #110
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535 OP
space
space
$52,291 | Props total: 20006 20006
can yall n*ggas stop propping me
 4 years ago '11        #111
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,310 | Props total: 4583 4583
 Illstreet said:
Or not ... From the same rant:

J.cole shouts out chance
 4 years ago '06        #112
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
J. Cole's CD is nice and its no shame that Kanye will sell more than him. Kanye is an international star and he didn't specifically make rap. J. Cole is a rapper/producer, but not the artist that Kanye is.
 4 years ago '05        #113
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 illmatix said:
bi*ching on twitter is fu*kin up hip hop
^^ I might agree with J Cole somewhat but these rappers need to stay off twitter.
 06-20-2013, 02:49 PM         #114
Originalgoat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this dudes issues. Check this.. FIRST REVIEWS are the most HONEST. It is before other influence and acclimation sets in..

First reviews are what create the most honest listen.

Now there may be exceptions one could argue for, such as widely-known concept albums that need to be judged as a whole store as opposed to track-by-track.. such as GFK's 12 ways to die.. but that is BEYOND rare..

Cole , like Big Ghost said .. is the "Poor Man's Drake". When he was rapping his a.ss off and trying to keep up with the likes of Blackstar, he was a promising prodigy.. now he's just another generic a.ss rapper who contributes to the overall feeling that today's new generation of spitters is just a shell of the 90's golden era's former self.. DESPITE said artists being lyrically ahead of the aforementioned 90s area..

disgusting. Once Cole says "fu*k their system, I'm going to do me again" it'll be cool.

But, I'll still give every album a listen and unbiased chance to prove me wrong. Just dont bi*ch about people not liking it the first round through. That's your own damn fault as an artist..

4 years ago '12        #115
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 Originalgoat said:
fu*k this dudes issues. Check this.. FIRST REVIEWS are the most HONEST. It is before other influence and acclimation sets in..

First reviews are what create the most honest listen.

Now there may be exceptions one could argue for, such as widely-known concept albums that need to be judged as a whole store as opposed to track-by-track.. such as GFK's 12 ways to die.. but that is BEYOND rare..

Cole , like Big Ghost said .. is the "Poor Man's Drake". When he was rapping his a.ss off and trying to keep up with the likes of Blackstar, he was a promising prodigy.. now he's just another generic a.ss rapper who contributes to the overall feeling that today's new generation of spitters is just a shell of the 90's golden era's former self.. DESPITE said artists being lyrically ahead of the aforementioned 90s area..

disgusting. Once Cole says "fu*k their system, I'm going to do me again" it'll be cool.

But, I'll still give every album a listen and unbiased chance to prove me wrong. Just dont bi*ch about people not liking it the first round through. That's your own damn fault as an artist..

Poor man's Drake? Where is Drake's songs like Lost Ones and Lil Ghetto n*gga?

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago