J. Cole Going In

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #61
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 JETSoverERTHING said:
How the fu*k do people actually fall asleep while listening to music? Narcolepsy is a mother fu*ker I guess.
None of em do. Just sticking to corny jokes because they are incapable of making any insightful observations.
 06-19-2013, 03:53 PM         #62
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Whatever n*gga. Drop better music.
YOU fuhkin' up Hip Hop!
[pic - click to view]

06-19-2013, 03:57 PM         #63
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
agreed literally fell asleep listening to born sinner
How far did you make it into the album before you "fell asleep?!"
Did you just immediately fall out? Or was it one of those, nod off a little bit, catch yourself, nod off, catch yourself, then slowly drift away?

Fuhk am I saying?
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #64
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I actually agree with this rant one hundred percent

justinjones said:
people do react too quickly to albums. the artist work on it for at least a year and fans/listeners just judge it off of one listen and throw it in the trash can. not saying you have to listen it to it 12 times but you might not get the full weight of it on the 1st one
This user bring a very good point too.

King Henry said:

Wale lost
Signing with MMG was a loss for him imo period
 06-19-2013, 04:10 PM         #65
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Twitter was built to give fans a closer look at celebs. Yet in the hip hop world we roast rappers for trying to connect with us. Why? Let that man, and all other n*ggas speak their minds. All that "real n*ggas don't tweet" sh*t is stupid. It's one of the biggest platforms for promotion and fan engagement in the world it'll be a bad business move to not tweet. Every single thing rappers say gets dissected and spun in circles. This is fu*king up hip hop. Listen to the music, give your opinion on the music, but stop trying to pass laws on what rappers are and aren't allowed to do/say.
 4 years ago '06        #66
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18813 18813
he ain't lyin though...
 4 years ago '04        #67
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2003 2003
 STAY ASLEEP said:
i didnt even get halfway thru born sinner and i was bored as fu*k and turned it off. honestly, he's dam lucky i took the time out of my busy a.ss day to steal that sh*t for free.

coles whole flow screams "hear that? im popular. Like me. Play me on the radio." its way forced... sounds like he's trying too hard. Add to that, he's fu*kin dead last in the minimalist artwork race. Plus it really comes across as low key kendrick biting. K dot comes out with a smash single "i am a sinner, probly gonna sin again..." Next u know cole is naming his album born sinner. Its not a coincedence. There are no coincedences. (I think i butchered the fu*k outta that word)

And he goes on rants like this all the time. He acts like he's entitled to something. Gtfoh with ur rappity rapping a.ss.
So much stupidity in this post... wow.
 4 years ago '04        #68
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 369 369
J Cole album is hot.. way better than what Kanye dropped..
 4 years ago '07        #69
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
 psylence2k said:
Cole is usually comes off as a cool humble guy but I believe just like every other rapper/artist he has a ego , his has just been hidden away and now it's slowly starting to show.

A combination of Ye and Jay stealing his thunder also with not as great of reviews as he expected probably got him feeling some type of way right now.

Too many heavyweights dropping this year, Cole isn't gonna get the attention/acclaim he expected.
were acting like Yeezus was good now?
 4 years ago '04        #70
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
 GameTheory said:
No one told you to sign a record deal in the music INDUSTRY.

This sh*t is a business. n*ggas must respect that.

Go drop music on soundcloud.
Nah fu*k THAT every other genre is still in the business of making GOOD MUSIC in the hip hop INDUSTRY everything matters more than the ACTUAL fu*kIN MUSIC!!! you dont even have to be able to rap to CAKE off this sh*t anymore

and whats worse than that is the n*ggas that co-sign it like rap is better off for it

smh I hate what Hip hop has turned into

GameTheory said:
Drop better music
Sideline Story>>> Thank Me Later

Born Sinner>>> Take Care
 06-19-2013, 05:13 PM         #71
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born sinner yall mad
 06-19-2013, 05:15 PM         #72
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

this says hes doin 290-315k first week which are amazing sales for him. I think that is exactly what he should sell but I was thinking he would do only 200k. but I think around 300k is perfect because its not at that 500k since hes not an elite rapper yet but hes an up and coming so 300k would be a great look for him. idk if these numbers are accurate though but if they are I don't know why he complaining.
 4 years ago '10        #73
marx1684 
space
space
$4,827 | Props total: 4968 4968
 Illstreet said:
Or not ... From the same rant:

All know America loves salt. Both in food & conversation.
 4 years ago '10        #74
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 8048 8048
 illmatix said:
bi*ching on twitter is fu*kin up hip hop
CORRECT
 4 years ago '09        #75
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7950 7950
50 cent made it cool to focus on first week numbers, dude might drop a hot as album but if he only sells 50k his first week, people automatically think its wack
 4 years ago '06        #76
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1225 1225
i havent listened to yeezus(or born sinner) all the way thru, but i think kanye wish yeezus was like late registration.. its like 07 kanye n 13 kanye are two different people...

but i guess its like that old saying becoming the very thing that we hate... kanye turned into that whole rap phenom that was too big for himself... that coupled with losing his mom prolly made him turn.

[video - click to view]

lo life dun said:
cole act like his album was like late registration or something. sh*t has zero replay value

if i could compare albums using sandwich analogies....

yeezus is a subway 6in with a lil ham n turkey with a whole bunch of toppings... - no meat

born sinner isnt as flashy, but more fulfilling like a chicken sammich from carl jr.s
 4 years ago '13        #77
BC is that Guy 
space
space
space
$3,108 | Props total: 110 110
its so hard for me to look at J Cole and take anything he says seriously. This guy has the swag of a college basketball player. his beats all sound the same. he raps about "meaningful stuff" I GUESS..... but he doesnt strike me as a particularly insightful or interesting person so i could really care less about any of his opinions.

and on top of that, his songs are NOT FUN and NOT CATCHY

dumb/fun/swag rap is one thing .... or even smart/fun/swag rap .........
but dumb/smart/backpack/lightskin/noswag rap IS fu*kING UP HIP HOP IM SO OVER IT
:reggiechok e:

Last edited by BC is that Guy; 06-19-2013 at 06:42 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #78
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '12        #79
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 BC is that Guy said:
its so hard for me to look at J Cole and take anything he says seriously. This guy has the swag of a college basketball player. his beats all sound the same. he raps about "meaningful stuff" I GUESS..... but he doesnt strike me as a particularly insightful or interesting person so i could really care less about any of his opinions.

and on top of that, his songs are NOT FUN and NOT CATCHY

dumb/fun/swag rap is one thing .... or even smart/fun/swag rap .........
but dumb/smart/backpack/lightskin/noswag rap IS RUINING HIP HOP IM SO OVER IT
:reggiechok e:
So pretty much you want Wayne. You are what is wrong with Hip Hop nowadays. Too worried about what a dude got on instead of what he's saying. I don't just respect Cole as an artist but as an man. Look what he does for his community. How many rappers go to highschools and colleges and tell them folks to follow their dreams? To get educated and reach beyond what their limitations. One of his most stand out lines to me is from Lil Ghetto n*gga:

"Young n*ggas emulate what's coming out the speakers/So everything we learn came from rappers, not teachers/ Cause if we can't relate, then how the hell you gonna reach us?"

You think that's not relative to the black community right now? But oh no, he not swagged out enough for you. His lyrics eh, but if he was Kanye then his lyrics wouldn't matter. I've seen that said in Kanye's posts. The problem yall haters face is that yall used to the beats drowning out the lyrics. Cole tailors his beats to his lyrics, so they take center stage.
 4 years ago '12        #80
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Your reusing beats is fu*king up hiphop. This n*gga used that outkast beat for land of the snakes. he thought he could play it off?

fu*k outta here, we true hip hop listeners know the deal. jcole a phony and a fraud and weak as sh*t. his lyrics are about d!ck sucking. fu*k we need to listen to it one more time for?

j cole u weak and if i had a twitter i would tell u u are fu*king weak. if i see u in person i will tell u that u are fufcking weak. i swear to god u are weak and ur fan base is the only thing keeping u alive.

noone will know jcole after this album. his first sh*t was actually ok.
Wow
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago