J. Cole Going In

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2013, 01:35 PM         #41
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers k!lled hip hop. When the rappers didn't spend their money on their own labels or radio stations. So now you have to go to the white man or the jew and sell your people ignorance.
 4 years ago '10        #42
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
aint this the same dude that said he was gonna stop using twitter because he felt rappers abused it, why is he bi*ching so much

and drake saving hip-hop ?
 4 years ago '08        #43
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,810 | Props total: 9128 9128
Ain't my fault the sh*t was a.ss. Stop rapping about bi*ches.
 4 years ago '12        #44
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Tesla said:
Like 2 Chainz and Nicki Minaj?
147,000 ain't allat great tbh witu & Nicki make pop music so what can you say?
 4 years ago '04        #45
dubious76 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,578 | Props total: 100 100
 TheWAVEment said:
J.cole will never be Kendrick Lamar
he cant even be Drake. He needs to stop the bloodclot crying.
 4 years ago '12        #46
space
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
aint this the same dude that said he was gonna stop using twitter because he felt rappers abused it, why is he bi*ching so much

son Drake is nice
 4 years ago '05        #47
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 DR JAYY said:

Your reusing beats is fu*king up hiphop. This n*gga used that outkast beat for land of the snakes. he thought he could play it off?

fu*k outta here, we true hip hop listeners know the deal. jcole a phony and a fraud and weak as sh*t. his lyrics are about d!ck sucking. fu*k we need to listen to it one more time for?

j cole u weak and if i had a twitter i would tell u u are fu*king weak. if i see u in person i will tell u that u are fufcking weak. i swear to god u are weak and ur fan base is the only thing keeping u alive.

noone will know jcole after this album. his first sh*t was actually ok.
 4 years ago '04        #48
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,771 | Props total: 1092 1092
 YI-Drizzy said:
i agree

if yeezus outsells j. cole thats a fu*king L for hip hop
You do realize Kanye has reached pop status right? You do realize his music is no longer simply hip hop right? You do realize Kanye should not be compared to merely rappers?
 4 years ago '12        #49
space
space
space
& when I said selling records I meant albums, I think we're on the right track at least
 4 years ago '08        #50
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
Albums do grow on you so I kinda SORTA agree with 1 listen reviews, BUT... how many albums have you heard 1 time and loved it? I can name quite a few because that's what made me keep listening to it more and more catching sh*t I didn't the first time around.
 4 years ago '04        #51
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
Your reusing beats is fu*king up hiphop. This n*gga used that outkast beat for land of the snakes. he thought he could play it off?

fu*k outta here, we true hip hop listeners know the deal. jcole a phony and a fraud and weak as sh*t. his lyrics are about d!ck sucking. fu*k we need to listen to it one more time for?

j cole u weak and if i had a twitter i would tell u u are fu*king weak. if i see u in person i will tell u that u are fufcking weak. i swear to god u are weak and ur fan base is the only thing keeping u alive.

This f*ggot thinks currensy and some other wack a.ss rapper are the best in the game. I forget who it was.

Your opinion on hip hop is null and void bi*ch.
 06-19-2013, 03:11 PM         #52
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
son Drake is nice

Drake is an overly emotional pus*y that through his music has successfully remove the balls out of an entire generation and has make it ok for this bi*ches to treat us like n*ggas. So no, that half breed n*gga isn't nice, he is a fu*king cancer.
 06-19-2013, 03:13 PM         #53
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lo life dun said:
cole act like his album was like late registration or something. sh*t has zero replay value
 illmatix said:
bi*ching on twitter is fu*kin up hip hop
 Root Of Evil said:

disappointed in cole right now

drop a classic album before u start bi*chin
 curlyd said:
So bi*ching is becoming the norm? This n*gga needs to let his music and the fans speak for it self
 kiddrocay said:

Illuminati said:
Ain't my fault the sh*t was a.ss. Stop rapping about bi*ches.
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:

building n*ggas hype up like he the 2nd coming of pac/nas is fu*king hip hop specially when they don't deliver
 06-19-2013, 03:14 PM         #54
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Drake is an overly emotional pus*y that through his music has successfully remove the balls out of an entire generation and has make it ok for this bi*ches to treat us like n*ggas. So no, that half breed n*gga isn't nice, he is a fu*king cancer.
Maybe they're treating you like a bi*ch exclusively
 4 years ago '04        #55
Sental 
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 0 0
Boring rappers with good beats fu*king up Hip Hop (Wale and J. Cole please stand up)
 4 years ago '07        #56
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
i fu*k with this for what he's sayin but I also know this man's business is made possible by first week tallys so
 4 years ago '06        #57
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 Sental said:
Boring rappers with good beats fu*king up Hip Hop (Wale and J. Cole please stand up)
agreed literally fell asleep listening to born sinner
 06-19-2013, 03:26 PM         #58
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Maybe they're treating you like a bi*ch exclusively
Thankfully it ain't me... Since these hoe n*ggas girls be reporting the bullsh*t they deal with and I get the pleasure to make it right.

In the end, bi*ches love what Drake says, but that's not what they truly want.
 4 years ago '10        #59
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
How the fu*k do people actually fall asleep while listening to music? Narcolepsy is a mother fu*ker I guess.
 4 years ago '05        #60
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Hip Hop commentary is garbage. People don't want to listen to what they like and just gossip like bi*ches. People that review sh*t don't know what the fu*k they are talking about and have terrible taste in music. Bunch of pop fans basically

Motherfu*kers download the album, skim through the sh*t, and then rush to twitter to say give their worthless opinions. Same thing with pretty much any media.

Last edited by Bea5T; 06-19-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy