Eminem - Symphony In H |OFFICIAL CDQ|

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #21
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
sh*t wak. sounds like sometin id play for my younger bro. eminem wack and those comments are even wacker. praising a used up trash. he not the king no more.
 06-19-2013, 07:32 AM         #22
asdjop 111 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha oh wow, this is garbage
 4 years ago '05        #23
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,332 | Props total: 2773 2773
Meh I was hyped for new em, was gonna give him a final chance at redemption after relapse, recovery and encore....


Last chance em.

Last chance or I won't download your sh*t for free anymore, you've been warned
 4 years ago '04        #24
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,985 | Props total: 4328 4328
Hopefully this is old...
 06-19-2013, 10:52 AM         #25
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why does his voice sound like this nowadays? Please tell me I'm not the only who fu*king hates the sh*t out of his voice now

Listen to this song

[video - click to view]

in here you could argue he sometimes screams, but his voice sounds so smooth that you don't even notice it.

Step up your vocal chords Em or be forgotten
 4 years ago '10        #26
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
It's ok
 4 years ago '12        #27
noverum 
space
avatar space
space
$2,876 | Props total: 1654 1654
 NotInThisTown said:
Why does his voice sound like this nowadays? Please tell me I'm not the only who fu*king hates the sh*t out of his voice now

Listen to this song in here you could argue he sometimes screams, but his voice sounds so smooth that you don't even notice it.

Step up your vocal chords Em or be forgotten
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. What's more bizarre is that he recorded that Mariah Carey diss 'The Warning' in 2009, and used his old flow and cadence throughout that song. What the fu*k happened in the following 12 months?
 06-19-2013, 11:41 AM         #28
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. What's more bizarre is that he recorded that Mariah Carey diss 'The Warning' in 2009, and used his old flow and cadence throughout that song. What the fu*k happened in the following 12 months?
Exactly, if his voice on his next album sounds like it did in the Warning, count me in.

but if it sounds anywhere his usual screaming, count me out as a fan.
 06-19-2013, 11:41 AM         #29
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 noverum said:
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. What's more bizarre is that he recorded that Mariah Carey diss 'The Warning' in 2009, and used his old flow and cadence throughout that song. What the fu*k happened in the following 12 months?

[video - click to view]


he used it as late as last year too, don't know why he doesn't stick to it

edit: I'm speaking more about the melodic chorus than his verse


Last edited by Silver N Black; 06-19-2013 at 11:49 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #30
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
avatar space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
Em is washed up. I was a huge Eminem fan but this is getting ridiculous. Dude just disappoints now.

I'm usually a guy that hates when people say they miss an old version of an artist...but I seriously miss the old Em. New Em is cringe worthy. I really hope he proves me wrong...but I doubt it
 4 years ago '06        #31
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Cash-Da-Magic said:
Em is washed up. I was a huge Eminem fan but this is getting ridiculous. Dude just disappoints now.

I'm usually a guy that hates when people say they miss an old version of an artist...but I seriously miss the old Em. New Em is cringe worthy. I really hope he proves me wrong...but I doubt it
this. him and nas are largely responsible for my love of hip hop growing up. the new em, while still better than a lot of MCs out, is just not even close to fu*king with prime em. his voice sounds different and that is a big issue. not sure what the fu*k happened there. but even worse is his corny punchlines. some of them are clever, but they seem so forced. probs b/c they appear in every 2 bars.

he can still make dope tracks, i just don't know why he resorts to this.


example... deja vu may not hold weight lyrically to his prime, but it's a dope concept and story of him battling his demons. but more importantly he isn't "trying too hard" he's just telling the story and letting sh*t flow.


[video - click to view]


the 3rd verse especially is as close to prime em imo to most of the sh*t he's released post relapse. love how he switches up the flow, and gets real creative with the rhyme schemes. but yeah this battle rap corny punchline bullsh*t just ain't working.
 06-19-2013, 12:49 PM         #32
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
this. him and nas are largely responsible for my love of hip hop growing up. the new em, while still better than a lot of MCs out, is just not even close to fu*king with prime em. his voice sounds different and that is a big issue. not sure what the fu*k happened there. but even worse is his corny punchlines. some of them are clever, but they seem so forced. probs b/c they appear in every 2 bars.

he can still make dope tracks, i just don't know why he resorts to this.


example... deja vu may not hold weight lyrically to his prime, but it's a dope concept and story of him battling his demons. but more importantly he isn't "trying too hard" he's just telling the story and letting sh*t flow.



the 3rd verse especially is as close to prime em imo to most of the sh*t he's released post relapse. love how he switches up the flow, and gets real creative with the rhyme schemes. but yeah this battle rap corny punchline bullsh*t just ain't working.
I've read somewhere that 'Deja Vu' was the only song that made it from when he was f!ghting those prescription pills. Everything else on that album was his new self. Makes sense when you think about it, that track stands out the most and sounds nothing like the other songs.
 4 years ago '07        #33
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
:ohhellnonas:
 4 years ago '06        #34
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 S.TEX said:
I've read somewhere that 'Deja Vu' was the only song that made it from when he was f!ghting those prescription pills. Everything else on that album was his new self. Makes sense when you think about it, that track stands out the most and sounds nothing like the other songs.
oh ok well then yeah i guess that does make a lot of sense. that was close to vintage em. that's a bit of a downer then if it was made well before the rest of his sh*t.

as good as he was though is why i'll still be anticipating and checking his future albums, in hopes he finds himself again. it's true though, artists generally seem to make their best music when their life is the most sh*t. now that he's clean and happy, dude's got nothing deep to rap about lol.
 06-19-2013, 01:20 PM         #35
POPOFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wack a.ss sh*t
 4 years ago '07        #36
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 S.TEX said:
I've read somewhere that 'Deja Vu' was the only song that made it from when he was f!ghting those prescription pills. Everything else on that album was his new self. Makes sense when you think about it, that track stands out the most and sounds nothing like the other songs.


no, beautiful was recorded while he was still drugged up. actually beautiful was written when he was still in brighton and he was tryna detox. deja vu was made when he was off drugs. hence the accent and him reflecting on when he was on drugs.
 06-19-2013, 01:42 PM         #37
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:


no, beautiful was recorded while he was still drugged up. actually beautiful was written when he was still in brighton and he was tryna detox. deja vu was made when he was off drugs. hence the accent and him reflecting on when he was on drugs.
it was 'Deja Vu' hence the personal lyrics about him near death ""

It was an interview but I can't remember which. ""
 4 years ago '07        #38
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
 S.TEX said:
it was 'Deja Vu' hence the personal lyrics about him near death ""

It was an interview but I can't remember which. ""
im not asking you. I'm telling you! beautiful was written when he was still drugged up in brighton tryna detox. he wrote it sitting on the edge of his bed.


deja vu was written and recorded when he was off drugs. during the dr. dre sessions in orlando.
 06-19-2013, 02:14 PM         #39
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
im not asking you. I'm telling you! beautiful was written when he was still drugged up in brighton tryna detox. he wrote it sitting on the edge of his bed.


deja vu was written and recorded when he was off drugs. during the dr. dre sessions in orlando.
props then, thought it was 'Deja Vu' I remember that interview.
 4 years ago '10        #40
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,425 | Props total: 6601 6601
 iLurk said:

[pic - click to view]



Is it just me or is this dude wearing two LEFT shoes?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy