I'm in tears.. Will.I.Am Entertainment Tonight.. Looking like he sold his soul

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
201 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
looks like his moms made him do it
 4 years ago '12        #82
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
Movingg like

[video - click to view]

06-24-2013, 05:32 PM         #83
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What won't this guy do for some cash?
 4 years ago '04        #84
knownomniscient 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 2002 2002
 matelyan said:
I like some of his new sh*t. But boy do I miss these days:

[pic - click to view]

People always talk of how BEP sold their souls but I beg to differ. Although their sound was less popish in the first albums, they were always on some happy go lucky, simplistic type sh*t. Their main appeal was mostly their racial diversity in group members and the fact that they could dance, not their music, which was above average at best. Had they not added Fergie, and kept their same steeze from when they first got into the game, they would have quickly faded into obscurity like they were already doing prior to that.
 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM         #85
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownBronx92 said:
Movingg like
"The biggest thing to hit Sudan since HIV"

4 years ago '04        #86
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
 4 years ago '11        #87
beast1412 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 606 606
 oldnavy1 said:
saw that too
 4 years ago '12        #88
Docroms 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,678 | Props total: 31 31
 PseuDEEnym said:

:
 4 years ago '06        #89
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 KnicksLost said:
The whole city of compton Frowns upon this n*gga

He's not from Hub City though
 4 years ago '10        #90
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 2730 2730
 Yung Chance said:

4 years ago '07        #91
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 sheedawg said:
[/B]

blah blah blah.

Stop putting so much power into his music, he makes pop dance music, nothing more. Dude is investing is money IN his actual hood, which to me is a lot more significant that just talking about it.

Because he doesn't make music for the hood doesn't deter from the fact he's investing in programmes that actually start at a grass roots level.

You have ranted on and on, without even understanding my point. You think the music is what effects change in a system? GTFOH. Him investing in programmes that change the system is what does it.

You live in this delusional world where you think smart music makes smart people

And before you start calling people ignorant, why dont you actually read about what will.i.am is actually DOING, for his hood, from the money he makes from the music YOU hate. It's bigger than music.
But music can reach more people than any local and/or national program he could ever be sponsoring. Little kids still running around saying Tupac is a revolutionary.

You must be a little younger than me, cause I remember how progressive and fresh BEP was in the 90s when they came out.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16010 16010
dudes postin about money...aye cool he making money, but must we really reduce ourselves to being puppets for fed reserve notes...
 4 years ago '05        #93
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 brand name said:
But music can reach more people than any local and/or national program he could ever be sponsoring. Little kids still running around saying Tupac is a revolutionary.

You must be a little younger than me, cause I remember how progressive and fresh BEP was in the 90s when they came out.

I feel your point, about the reach music has, thats undeniable. At the same time though, Tupac influence is also due in part to when he was around in terms of the time period within the genre. It wasn't the commercial commodity that you see today, and its audience wasn't mainstream America to point that we see today.

IMO I also think people have access to so much these days that a lot fo the things mentioned in music, can also be found in other outlets easier and quicker. IE you give kids a computer and the internet, vs a progressive music album and its obvious what they will learn more from.

Like I said, hip hop occupies a completely different space than previously, no better example than if you look at Jay-Z's career. He effectively has remained relevant throughout the eras due to being able to adapt to the times.

And I am probably a bit younger than you, but I know what the Black Eyed Peas used to be, but they were never going to remain that forever, and to expect them to (I'm not saying that was your point), is a bit unfair, which is what I think a lot of the people in this thread seem to be forgetting.
 06-24-2013, 08:50 PM         #94
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
Are you serious? GTFOH!

He wants his hood to get out of the hood by making whitewashed, unintelligible garbage he calls music? What about educating the hood so they can get out themselves?

He'll never get his whole hood out with his money. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a poor excuse of a pipe dream. Empower them with hopes and dreams. Tell them to get out there to make a living for themselves. Encourage them to go to college, to focus on their talents, to hone in on what they love doing. What the hell does this trash teach them? To party, party, party? To sell your dreams and your passion for money? For greed? What in the actual eff?

You are applauding a man for making some of the dumbest, most basic music that caters to simpletons? SMH. Ignorant post is ignorant.
 4 years ago '07        #95
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 Niruggg said:
 4 years ago '07        #96
brand name 6 heat pts
space
space
$836 | Props total: 104 104
 sheedawg said:
I feel your point, about the reach music has, thats undeniable. At the same time though, Tupac influence is also due in part to when he was around in terms of the time period within the genre. It wasn't the commercial commodity that you see today, and its audience wasn't mainstream America to point that we see today.

IMO I also think people have access to so much these days that a lot fo the things mentioned in music, can also be found in other outlets easier and quicker. IE you give kids a computer and the internet, vs a progressive music album and its obvious what they will learn more from.

Like I said, hip hop occupies a completely different space than previously, no better example than if you look at Jay-Z's career. He effectively has remained relevant throughout the eras due to being able to adapt to the times.

And I am probably a bit younger than you, but I know what the Black Eyed Peas used to be, but they were never going to remain that forever, and to expect them to (I'm not saying that was your point), is a bit unfair, which is what I think a lot of the people in this thread seem to be forgetting.
Respect. Glad when any BXer responds with an articulated opinion.

On the Tupac name drop, that was just the easiest example for me to give. Will's music is what will define his legacy, not his personal/private actions. So that's why it's so cowardly that this intelligent dude tarnished his place in hip hop history by throwing away his substance and selling his soul. (I still remember when these clowns went to TRL to announce Fergie, sh*t was disgusting)

And one of the biggest things I respect about Jay is that his pop singles still for the most part remain true to the original him(there's def some bullsh*t in there though). Dude didn't pull a Lil Wayne, Ja Rule, Nelly or Eminem.

I think if old Jay heard new Jay he'd be thinking "Oh this sh*t is fly AND can generate some bucks", the other artists I just mentioned and Will couldn't do that.
 06-24-2013, 09:16 PM         #97
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiddKidd45 said:

[pic - click to view]

This gif is growing on me like a fu*kin mosquito bite.
 06-24-2013, 09:23 PM         #98
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PseuDEEnym said:

This sh*t needs to be viral. Now.
 06-24-2013, 09:29 PM         #99
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Surreality said:
I almost feel sorry for the guy

Almost
I always trip off your avi.
 4 years ago '04        #100
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 ALTheGreatS said:
(IMO) If you think about it B.E.P's whole style is jacked from the Fugees. Expect it's less hip hop soul and more pop/euro dance.

Then you obviously dont know their history. The last couple of albums have been europop/trance trash, but their albums before that were SOLID a.ss hiphop albums that showcased Will.I.am skills.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy