I'm in tears.. Will.I.Am Entertainment Tonight.. Looking like he sold his soul

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #41
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
he looks like someone in charge said, "you know what will? do one of those little jiggaboo dances to the theme song for us. Our core audience loves when you blacks dance around. we'll cut you another check if you make that happen."
 4 years ago '11        #42
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,301 | Props total: 4569 4569
Dance monkey dance
 4 years ago '06        #43
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,925 | Props total: 2447 2447
 Left Hook said:
Are you serious? GTFOH!

He wants his hood to get out of the hood by making whitewashed, unintelligible garbage he calls music? What about educating the hood so they can get out themselves?

He'll never get his whole hood out with his money. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a poor excuse of a pipe dream. Empower them with hopes and dreams. Tell them to get out there to make a living for themselves. Encourage them to go to college, to focus on their talents, to hone in on what they love doing. What the hell does this trash teach them? To party, party, party? To sell your dreams and your passion for money? For greed? What in the actual eff?

You are applauding a man for making some of the dumbest, most basic music that caters to simpletons? SMH. Ignorant post is ignorant.

The thing is, he is doing a program which encourages kids to pursue their post secondary education. The program is supposed to have tutors and extra classes in order to get students prepared. The education system in urban areas is often criticized and he is doing something about it. But in order to do this, he needs money. That's where the music comes in to play. I understand your point. But actually look at what's going on before you start ranting and raving.
 4 years ago '07        #44
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
lost respect and credibility for this guy once i learned the amount of EDM beats he's jacked no respect for beat jackers man

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #45
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
somebody had a shotgun on his family off camera while he did this..
 4 years ago '05        #46
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
He sold his soul a while ago...
 4 years ago '12        #47
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
 4 years ago '05        #48
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Left Hook said:
Are you serious? GTFOH!

He wants his hood to get out of the hood by making whitewashed, unintelligible garbage he calls music? What about educating the hood so they can get out themselves?

He'll never get his whole hood out with his money. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What a poor excuse of a pipe dream. Empower them with hopes and dreams. Tell them to get out there to make a living for themselves. Encourage them to go to college, to focus on their talents, to hone in on what they love doing. What the hell does this trash teach them? To party, party, party? To sell your dreams and your passion for money? For greed? What in the actual eff?

You are applauding a man for making some of the dumbest, most basic music that caters to simpletons? SMH. Ignorant post is ignorant.

blah blah blah.

Stop putting so much power into his music, he makes pop dance music, nothing more. Dude is investing is money IN his actual hood, which to me is a lot more significant that just talking about it.

Because he doesn't make music for the hood doesn't deter from the fact he's investing in programmes that actually start at a grass roots level.

You have ranted on and on, without even understanding my point. You think the music is what effects change in a system? GTFOH. Him investing in programmes that change the system is what does it.

You live in this delusional world where you think smart music makes smart people

And before you start calling people ignorant, why dont you actually read about what will.i.am is actually DOING, for his hood, from the money he makes from the music YOU hate. It's bigger than music.
 4 years ago '05        #49
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 Peterparker said:
Exactly...how the fu*k you think one man is going to be able to get a huge population in poverty out of the hood? These mothafu*kas in their logic is just so elementary at times it scares me.
did you even read the article I posted?

Ya'll are complaining about the music he makes, as if the music is gonna make people aspire to be better things, we already see the hate that goes towards the most successful rappers IE Jay-Z etc.

Now will.i.am is actually making the money (which is whats needed to even put a system into place) and ya'll are complaining that its not he music he should be making.

You want him to make struggle music and make less money? GTFOH.
 4 years ago '07        #50
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1020 1020
 Opinion said:
lost respect and credibility for this guy once i learned the amount of EDM beats he's jacked no respect for beat jackers man

Seems more like he sampled it than jacked it.
 4 years ago '10        #51
truerenegade62 
space
space
$368 | Props total: 242 242
He looks like he knows he's selling his soul as he **** dances his way through that clip, but does it anyway to get that check!
 06-24-2013, 08:55 AM         #52
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
or maybe that's just the way he dances...

or maybe, just maybe, they told him to do what he wants, he did that, and they was cool with it, and he's like fu*k it, cool!

it's entertainment tonight, wtf you guys want him doing the latest Chris brown moves? Dudes like fu*k it I'm paid, ima do whatever!

Last edited by codeine; 06-24-2013 at 08:57 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #53
mikielee213 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,546 | Props total: 12461 12461
Tap dancin
 4 years ago '10        #54
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13654 13654
illuminati shuffle
 4 years ago '07        #55
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,599 | Props total: 10550 10550
oh my gawd
 4 years ago '08        #56
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23315 23315
ET copped that soul for a pair of beats and a leather jacket
 4 years ago '12        #57
PseuDEEnym 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 2313 2313

[video - click to view]

Trilluminati GA gave props

4 years ago '11        #58
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
 PseuDEEnym said:

Yooooooooooo
 4 years ago '06        #59
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260

And to think he was raised in East LA
 4 years ago '11        #60
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Trilluminati GA said:
illuminati shuffle
this video, this thread, will...i hope they paying well
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy