Gear you bought but....

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #81
LYTE 125 heat pts125 OP
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4710 4710
 Mercury said:
Yo remember when girbaud had the collection with the stick figures on it? I wish I could find a pic but this was like the late 90s. I have ZERO regrets about that....if they brung those shirts and sweaters back out I would cop in my proper size this time. Same with iceberg....I ONLY sold my sweaters bc they were too big. But they actually sold for alot on eBay so the fan base still exists!
I know exactly what u r talking about. I had the pants in white. my homeboy got them in blue(navy) wasnt planned. I didnt know they had the shirt when I copped mines but my boy had the shirt to match his. Funny the day I went to wear them to school, I realize the zipper handle was broke. so instead of just changing clothes & going to school, I go back to store to get another pair but they didnt have any. so the dude in store put a safety pin to pull zipper up&down easily. I did all of that & some dude in school ended up having the blue ones on that same fn day. I lol so hard. The bi*ches were on me though cause that fresh white is some other sh*ts.

Mercury said:
Funny story about this...I grew up in the 804 so cats messed with iceberg not this. Yet they had a huge WB store in regency mall in Richmond. I moved to Richmond in 2001 to attend vcu and made a lot of DC/md friends. One day they were bad mouthing Richmond bc it was "for bammas" and said y'all don't even got a WB store. I was like yeah it's at regency nobody goes to it. Their eyes LIT up and I took them there since I was the only with with a whip and they was popping tags like crazy. They started giving me gas money to take them on trips to the WB store lmao.
I guess it is all about exposure. A few brands that was named in here I didnt wear nor was considered fly in my hood but I wont clown nobody either cause I pledge no alliance to no clothes EVER. In school you was liable to see me in some fly guess Polo sh*t then the next day I would wear a FUBU shirt. Fubu was usually clowned by most but my sh*t was always fly. even now I could have on ferragamo kicks then fendi kicks then some asiics. No alliance
 4 years ago '07        #82
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,207 | Props total: 2684 2684
This shirt in a 2XL when I was in High School

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #83
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,356 | Props total: 11559 11559
 sittinpretti said:
This shirt in a 2XL when I was in High School

[pic - click to view]

lol i still got this shirt

Adewale said:
Man I had a whole decked out G-Unit closet.

All my t shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets, coats, and jeans were G-unit

But I was fly as fu*k in them, n*ggas used to always be like "That's G-Unit?!?! I didn't even know they did sh*t like that"

No shoes or tanks tho, that sh*t was corny B

I had a pair of prokeds rocafella edition one green blue and yellow
 4 years ago '05        #84
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11750 11750
Headbands. Still go a bunch of them sh*ts. For no reason
 4 years ago '10        #85
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 6244 6244
i use to own mad girbauds,lrg,miskeen,akademikz,big a.ss bape hoodies,evisu jeans
 4 years ago '05        #86
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23274 23274
 SXL said:
19/4 countdown

the 4's were cool but I can honestly say I've worn the 19's at least twice since i got them in 2008. too damn shiny

[pic - click to view]

Wore my 19's today
 4 years ago '07        #87
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Mercury said:
Yo remember when girbaud had the collection with the stick figures on it? I wish I could find a pic but this was like the late 90s. I have ZERO regrets about that....if they brung those shirts and sweaters back out I would cop in my proper size this time. Same with iceberg....I ONLY sold my sweaters bc they were too big. But they actually sold for alot on eBay so the fan base still exists!
a lot of the clothes and concepts back then aren't that bad if worn in reasonable sizes. I was wearing 2x and 3x when I was probably an L or XL. My jeans were a 42 when I would have been good in a 36 or 38.

Now I'm really a 2X with a 42 waist.

Irony, bro.
 4 years ago '10        #88
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19
 whitesand said:
^^ OH sh*t! Cant forget Iceberg (still heat rocks till this day, the original at least). Not alot of people could afford nor find this sh*t. It was HELLA fakes out. I owned a Daffy duck sweater and a Bart simpson shirt. I hope this comes back
Me and homie was just talking bout Iceberg. That's sh*t used to be so exclusive. I had the Taz fit that was murder. Wish I still had the shorts.

But to add to the discussion. Avirex leather jacket. Spent like 600 on a jacket that's still too big for me 10 years later
 4 years ago '10        #89
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$775 | Props total: 401 401
 Quick SR Son said:

But to add to the discussion. Avirex leather jacket. Spent like 600 on a jacket that's still too big for me 10 years later
LOL I did the same thing, worst part is, it's a really well made jacket... Just hangs in the closet...
 4 years ago '06        #90
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
the fu*kin Girbaud jeans...
 4 years ago '08        #91
mh bich who els 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,042 | Props total: 37 37
i did all those trends from akademiks to LRG to artful dodger, even had the birdman shoes...

but i can't believe i owned this shirt at one point

[pic - click to view]

so corny
 4 years ago '05        #92
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,186 | Props total: 11750 11750
So LRG ain't "in style" anymore?

Bout to grab some LRG Boardshorts for this cruise
 4 years ago '10        #93
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 6244 6244
 THEINFAMOUS said:
So LRG ain't "in style" anymore?

Bout to grab some LRG Boardshorts for this cruise
its iffy..all my old lrg is to big for me..but they still got a fanbase
 4 years ago '06        #94
LYTE 125 heat pts125 OP
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4710 4710
 KeithHernandez said:
a lot of the clothes and concepts back then aren't that bad if worn in reasonable sizes. I was wearing 2x and 3x when I was probably an L or XL. My jeans were a 42 when I would have been good in a 36 or 38.

Now I'm really a 2X with a 42 waist.

Irony, bro.
FacT
cause as I got older I looked at a lot of sh*t like "if only this was my size" or "I wish I can get this sh*t right now"

shawntitan said:
LOL I did the same thing, worst part is, it's a really well made jacket... Just hangs in the closet...
end up giving away a pretty white CLEAN avi to a family relative & selling a navy blue schott leather for $250(im going to get that 1 again)
 06-24-2013, 08:59 AM         #95
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DUDES WHO WEAR SESAME STREET AND LOONEY TOONS DRESSED UP AS THUGS. IM SORRY BUT THAT sh*t IS THE WACKEST sh*t IVE EVER SEEN.
 4 years ago '12        #96
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
Last some weight so have maybe a dozen waist 36 jeans that need retiring for Summer. All Tommy Hilfiger, Levi and mall jeans so got to upgrade

After losing some weight with the same wardrobe you got that MJ style
 4 years ago '11        #97
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 seanie said:
Last some weight so have maybe a dozen waist 36 jeans that need retiring for Summer. All Tommy Hilfiger, Levi and mall jeans so got to upgrade

After losing some weight with the same wardrobe you got that MJ style
 4 years ago '10        #98
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$775 | Props total: 401 401
 WMYakballzWM said:
DUDES WHO WEAR SESAME STREET AND LOONEY TOONS DRESSED UP AS THUGS. IM SORRY BUT THAT sh*t IS THE WACKEST sh*t IVE EVER SEEN.
LOL that was the sh*t in 92...
 4 years ago '06        #99
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,573 | Props total: 4486 4486
Anybody remember after Jeezy came out with the Snowman shirts in 05 all those bootleg Arab joints came out with the screenprint cartoon drug character sh*ts..they had the pillbury dopeboy,sugar cracks cereal,the frosted flakes with crack in the bowl etc......had about 10-15 of those, only wore em one time.
 4 years ago '04        #100
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,726 | Props total: 3685 3685

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by R0CAF3LLA_pimp; 06-24-2013 at 05:49 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy