Gear you bought but....

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
Joey B 
space
space
space
$533 | Props total: 223 223
Basically anything I purchased from 2003-2008. Damn baggy a.ss jeans and jersys were the worst. I hate looking at old pictures so much. Got the look on my face when I see old me.
 4 years ago '06        #22
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
 whitesand said:
Did yall rock em wit Girbaud Shorts/Jeans lol? That was around the time n*ggas was on the way out of the six flags wave cause we getting too old for it. I would rock 3x-5x tees wit some Enyce, Girbaud, Vokal and I wanna think Fubu Platinum was hot around that time.

Imma have yall roasting me but I k!llED them hoes at Six Flags one day. I was in a powder blue Fubu Platinum track suit wit a white bandana on (lil wayne style) wit braids. I even had the high top AF1 (white/ baby blue). Now say what you want. But I swear on everything I had EVERY chick I walked past CHOOSIN lol. I was wit this lame a.ss n*gga. And the whole time we were there I got 8 numbers and he was sulking, We even got stopped by a group that was talking to me and refused to pay him any mind
had a few Girbaud pieces. Ironically these Girbaud jeans I threw down that were black/grey(silver) but was mixed with polyurethane(maybe 35%)with these black & silver 95 inspired this kid without knowing. He told me when he got in his 20s. "when I saw Lyte on the corner with these black/silver Girbauds, black A/X shirt that said "armani exchange" in reflector with them 95s, I knew when I grew up I had to be on some fly sh*t".....sh*t i thought I was just doing it cuz I like clothes.

Jonnyboysoul said:
so much stuff soooooooo much stuff

artful dodger for days. Nobody knew where to get it in rhode island so i was the cool guy, some of the pieces were nice and can still be worn today but man most of them sh*ts were so loud. gear is honestly the worst investment next to cars........but i still buy nice cars and clothes
just had this convo with my homey monday night.

AKS MUZIK said:
Oh dem track suits too

which tracks suits? I just copped 2 Sergio Tachini tracksuits. only got to wear 1 then the weather broke. going to sell it.

Joey B said:
Basically anything I purchased from 2003-2008. Damn baggy a.ss jeans and jersys were the worst. I hate looking at old pictures so much. Got the look on my face when I see old me.
glad I never was on to trends even as a youth. I remember coming up with a strategy for the 1st few days of school. A bulk of the school wore all of their new sh*t the first 2 days & the following week.

I usually rocked summer sh*t due to the weather & some of last year's school sh*t busting out the new sh*t as early as October.
 4 years ago '10        #23
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$778 | Props total: 403 403
Spent too much on Ed Hardy/Christian Audigier in like 05-06, then it blew up crazy with the Jersey Shore type douchebags on the east coast... Got a trash bag of it in the attic LOL... Got a ton of Mitchell & Ness jerseys, too, way too big for me now, and I don't even watch sports LOL...
 4 years ago '06        #24
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4522 4522
 whitesand said:
Did yall rock em wit Girbaud Shorts/Jeans lol? That was around the time n*ggas was on the way out of the six flags wave cause we getting too old for it. I would rock 3x-5x tees wit some Enyce, Girbaud, Vokal and I wanna think Fubu Platinum was hot around that time.
Used go the teen clubs in 02-04 and 90% of the n*ggas in there had on damn near the same thing. 4X tee or throwback, Girbauds with the colored MFG+ straps, 1's and a fitted to match..we all thought we were the sh*t

Don't een get me started on the hoes wearing "jersey dresses"
 4 years ago '04        #25
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,325 | Props total: 2476 2476
tall tees & Girbauds and im not tall

thank god i never really got caught riding any ed hardy type waves

edit: and jordan shirts that only went with the shoe that came out

Last edited by J.BEEZY; 06-19-2013 at 09:49 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #26
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
 J.BEEZY said:
tall tees & Girbauds and im not tall

thank god i never really got caught riding any ed hardy type waves

edit: and jordan shirts that only went with the shoe that came out
sh*t is mad corny too.
 4 years ago '10        #27
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,959 | Props total: 8878 8878
Sold these weeks later to some white kid in school for $75

[pic - click to view]

These are sitting about 5 feet from me right now still in the box never worn

[pic - click to view]

Being young and dumb
 4 years ago '10        #28
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
I use to rock a lot of iceberg when that sh!t was hot... I had all the sweaters nd jeans with Daffy Duck, speedy Gonzales, bugs bunny, and all them other WB characters on em..
I definitely was k!lling em bck then
 4 years ago '04        #29
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,216 | Props total: 1041 1041
All them straight leg / fitted sh*ts thats poppin now gon look all kinds of silly down the line too. Its just a big cycle...

As a youngin I used to be dipped in mitchell & ness and akademiks denim at one point in time... I sold all them sh*ts once the fad went away. Same thang can be said about versace/coogi sweaters, evisu jeNs, enyce & sean john velours, girbaud shuttle jeans and tall tees (with them foot locker stickers on no less), etc. Still got a few pair of bapes and icecreams i have no idea what to do wit. For some strange reason i never fu*ked with mecca, ecko and von dutch trucker caps tho.

Spent stupid amount of money gettin my uptowns customized with different color schemes and gucci/LV swooshes. When jadakiss KYO video dropped i lost my mind

Jeff hamilton leathers with 80 different patches too
Lol remember them "ice" denims around the time vol. 3 dropped? Had to fake the funk wit some $50 bootleg a.ss godbody jeans then quickly upgraded to rocawear. fu*kin fads...

Last edited by xbossxplayax; 06-20-2013 at 12:39 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #30
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
Man I had a whole decked out G-Unit closet.

All my t shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets, coats, and jeans were G-unit

But I was fly as fu*k in them, n*ggas used to always be like "That's G-Unit?!?! I didn't even know they did sh*t like that"

No shoes or tanks tho, that sh*t was corny B
 4 years ago '05        #31
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 5734 5734
 Seymore Cake said:
Sold these weeks later to some white kid in school for $75

[pic - click to view]

These are sitting about 5 feet from me right now still in the box never worn

[pic - click to view]

Being young and dumb
being young and dumb is a bad excuse to just having no taste or style

i still wear pieces i bought in 04-08 i have few regrets
 4 years ago '13        #32
Gman8677 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$354 | Props total: 2 2
 Jonnyboysoul said:

artful dodger for days. Nobody knew where to get it in rhode island so i was the cool guy, some of the pieces were nice and can still be worn today but man most of them sh*ts were so loud. gear is honestly the worst investment next to cars........but i still buy nice cars and clothes

all day long...used to spend like 150-200 bucks on artful dodger hoodies back in the day

by far though, the worst thing i ever bought in my life..something im not even proud of ...

was a pair of $700 (yes, 700) cartier sunglasses which i wore a grand total of once in public. something about wearing them just felt so fake to me...idk what i was thinking, but im so glad ive matured since then...damn what a loser i was

id love to sell those things for cheap if any1 wants em
 4 years ago '11        #33
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,371 | Props total: 2802 2802
i used to rock this sophomore year in high school. now i look back and its a cool hoodie but that sh*t is too damn loud

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

had some cortez's i used to match them with

Last edited by Slingy; 06-20-2013 at 01:23 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #35
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,708 | Props total: 1491 1491
 Jonnyboysoul said:

dropped 4 bills on the same damn hoodie

can't even give that sh*t away these days

got around 35-40 all over print hoodies and jackets all over $100 that i can never wear cuz the bootlegs k!lled the game -- that and i'm not 18 no more

Last edited by luv4music; 06-20-2013 at 01:35 AM..
 4 years ago '11        #36
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Let my moms tell it when i was a kid I wore Chucks and Js...

but when I grew older and them early/mid 00s came around

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the exact pair, all I wanted to rock back then. Then down the line n*ggas were rocking Red Ape, and Red Monkey, Brooklyn Express etc.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Remember "lots" w/ all that Looney Toon sh*t?

[pic - click to view]

I wanted to hop on that Ed Hardy Wave but moms didnt let me cause she said that sh*t was gay, and now I look back I def agree. But now im older, and 22 my wave is more relaxed depending on the day. Some days its American Eagle and some boat shoes, one day it might be a V-neck and some low lebrons. or I just might be on my Hippy sh*t, my wave changes but now its more refined & now as flashy and corny.

One thing I can say, is I definitely can't do all this extra sh*t other cats like Trinidad James etc do.
 4 years ago '11        #37
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Remember these

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and these

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas rock those w. diry to no socks at all.
 06-20-2013, 01:56 AM         #38
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had this joint
[pic - click to view]

n*ggas in my school were gassing me the hell up, i felt like the fu*kin man lmaooooooo

look back at it now and i could never picture myself wearing that in 2013... it was dope back then tho
 4 years ago '11        #39
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,250 | Props total: 24760 24760
 Kobane said:
Remember these

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and these

[pic - click to view]

niggas rock those w. diry to no socks at all.
one chick at a summer camp i was at did that 5yrs ago. We STILL call her smeagle.
 4 years ago '05        #40
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,890 | Props total: 5126 5126
All my premium uptowns. Cuz them shiits stay in the box and there is not telling when ill ever rock em again.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Talk about wasting bread... Im so mad now that i think about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy