Gear you bought but....

most viewed right now
 133
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
vida guerra
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 84
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #1
9476 pageviews
130 comments


LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
Gear you bought but....
 

 
felt like it was a stupid purchase later on in life.

Clothes, &/or accessories.

I made this thread because Im looking for another watch to cop. something playful that I can bang up. Then I thought about Technomarines & how hot they were for a quick summer.

Now I didnt get 1 but I damn sure wanted 1. Them plastic sh-ts with diamonds just look stupid. Glad I was cheap & on a budget back then.

Fn hate that I still have this sh-t. This 1 isnt mine for the record.
image

mixy about this one. still have it
image

I really just wanted the jacket. Couldnt find my size so copped these for the hell of it. HATE THEM. I have them crispy.
image

130 comments for "Gear you bought but...."

 06-18-2013, 04:23 PM         #2
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bought a bape camo hoodie and matching sneaker in SOHO nyc

 4 years ago '06        #3
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$7,578 | Props total: 4547 4547
I did this ALOT back in 06-07...wearing all that loud baggy Artful Dodger/Coogi/Affliction/Gino Green sh*t
 4 years ago '11        #4
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I used to wear tons of coogi in 07-08... I look at pics now and I looked like such a fool
 4 years ago '11        #5
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
I've been purging my old t shirts. Now mind you i'm like 5'8 and don't weigh much. I was rocking 5X tees Not only were they kinda long, but I didnt like tall tees. But wide as hell!!!! So I used to look like Rocky the flying squirrel


Last edited by whitesand; 06-19-2013 at 12:11 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #6
Mercury 
space
avatar space
space
$2,592 | Props total: 1450 1450
I was the victim of the coogi wave from 2004-2008 smh
 4 years ago '11        #7
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
My style has always been chill and consistent I never fell into BBC/bape hype/Enyce/Rocawear etc..

I been buying good denim etc since a kid,I started with italian denim (diesel) then switched to japense as I got older so transitions happen.

as a kid I did buy A LRG jacket once though
 4 years ago '11        #8
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
avatar space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
 AKS MUZIK said:
Bought a bape camo hoodie and matching sneaker in SOHO nyc

What it run $$ you fam? sh*t's sitting in the closet isn't it
 4 years ago '11        #9
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
I almost forgot about a rocawear outfit I bought once...

The sh*t was bright orange prison jumpsuit colored, the shirt was a XL v neck and the shorts went past my shins and had the little drawstrings hangin down the sides...

Keep in mind im 5'8" and weighed maybe 140 at the time

Fucck man, the more I think about this question the more I realize how terrible I used to dress
 06-18-2013, 11:04 PM         #10
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whitesand said:
I've been purging my old t shirts. Now mind you i'm like 5'8 and don't weigh much. I was rocking 5X tees Not only were they kinda long, but I didnt like tall tees. So I used to look like Rocky the flying squirrel
been thinking bout doing white tees this summer haven't done that in a while

 28 Gramz said:
I did this ALOT back in 06-07...wearing all that loud baggy Artful Dodger/Coogi/Affliction/Gino Green sh*t
i still have my artful dodger crisp, still wear it, the denim anyway

i have a closet full of sh*t that i've never worn but one of my biggest regrets


worn these twice


Last edited by Niruggg; 06-18-2013 at 11:12 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #11
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 Niruggg said:
been thinking bout doing white tees this summer haven't done that in a while



i still have my artful dodger crisp, still wear it, the denim anyway

i have a closet full of sh*t that i've never worn but one of my biggest regrets


worn these twice
I get all mine from Wal-Mart out the packs for the summer when im just chiliin. sh*ts is comfy and cheap. But of course when its time to go then...



Damn those AF1's are afwul


Last edited by whitesand; 06-19-2013 at 12:17 AM..
 4 years ago '06        #12
LYTE 126 heat pts126 OP
space
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 4736 4736
 28 Gramz said:
I did this ALOT back in 06-07...wearing all that loud baggy Artful Dodger/Coogi/Affliction/Gino Green sh*t
I had a NICCCE Affliction hoody. Got it for Xmas gift from a story. I worked in the bank & did all of their business. I got it to big so years later gave it away. That Gino Green sh*tNEVER. I wanted 2 A/D outfits. Rose/Dagger hoody & Garu the fearless lion or some sh*t with burgundy 5s

 Wallabees said:
I used to wear tons of coogi in 07-08... I look at pics now and I looked like such a fool
Coogi sweaters or just Coogi in general? btw the sweaters are cool but their other sh*t was loud & ugly to me

 whitesand said:
I've been purging my old t shirts. Now mind you i'm like 5'8 and don't weigh much. I was rocking 5X tees Not only were they kinda long, but I didnt like tall tees. But wide as hell!!!! So I used to look like Rocky the flying squirrel
you're not alone. I still have a DKNY sweater from high school(96)im 30 now. the sh*t was a XXL. Still cant fit it properly WTF

 Dray said:
My style has always been chill and consistent I never fell into BBC/bape hype/Enyce/Rocawear etc..

I been buying good denim etc since a kid,I started with italian denim (diesel) then switched to japense as I got older so transitions happen.

as a kid I did buy A LRG jacket once though
me in particular, I never went heavy into ANY trend. I tend to get an item or 2 if it was really banging to me. Tbh, im shocked True Religion is still around. I thought it would of died like Von Dutch denim i keep it Guess most of the time.

 Wallabees said:
Fucck man, the more I think about this question the more I realize how terrible I used to dress
Word..not at terrible but sloppy at times. I remember I bought this PRETTY a.ss white avirex. got up with 1 of my ride or die side joints and the b1tch was like "who's coat is that your brother?" I got slightly offended cause I was fortunate enough to not have to do that but a few months later or next season when leathers were in, I saw that the coat was a fn 4X.a $ FN X. thats what I get for going in stores just pointing/grabbing paying then leaving. smh

 Niruggg said:
i have a closet full of sh*t that i've never worn but one of my biggest regrets


worn these twice
yo, those air force are wicked...lol
 4 years ago '10        #13
Jonnyboysoul 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 55 55
so much stuff soooooooo much stuff

artful dodger for days. Nobody knew where to get it in rhode island so i was the cool guy, some of the pieces were nice and can still be worn today but man most of them sh*ts were so loud. gear is honestly the worst investment next to cars........but i still buy nice cars and clothes



 4 years ago '11        #14
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
 Wallabees said:
I almost forgot about a rocawear outfit I bought once...

The sh*t was bright orange prison jumpsuit colored, the shirt was a XL v neck and the shorts went past my shins and had the little drawstrings hangin down the sides...

Keep in mind im 5'8" and weighed maybe 140 at the time

Fucck man, the more I think about this question the more I realize how terrible I used to dress
lol u not the only that dressed like that. Im 6 ft and i was wearing 2xl-3xl shirts back then.
 4 years ago '11        #15
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 LYTE said:
you're not alone. I still have a DKNY sweater from high school(96)im 30 now. the sh*t was a XXL. Still cant fit it properly WTF
 RemyLeBeau said:
i too was rocking oversize tees like it was cool. normally, i wear an xl but my tees where min of 3xl-5xl white or black
Did yall rock em wit Girbaud Shorts/Jeans lol? That was around the time n*ggas was on the way out of the six flags wave cause we getting too old for it. I would rock 3x-5x tees wit some Enyce, Girbaud, Vokal and I wanna think Fubu Platinum was hot around that time.

Imma have yall roasting me but I k!llED them hoes at Six Flags one day. I was in a powder blue Fubu Platinum track suit wit a white bandana on (lil wayne style) wit braids. I even had the high top AF1 (white/ baby blue). Now say what you want. But I swear on everything I had EVERY chick I walked past CHOOSIN lol. I was wit this lame a.ss n*gga. And the whole time we were there I got 8 numbers and he was sulking, We even got stopped by a group that was talking to me and refused to pay him any mind
 4 years ago '11        #16
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
 whitesand said:
Did yall rock em wit Girbaud Shorts/Jeans lol? That was around the time n*ggas was on the way out of the six flags wave cause we getting too old for it. I would rock 3x-5x tees wit some Enyce, Girbaud, Vokal and I wanna think Fubu Platinum was hot around that time.

Imma have yall roasting me but I k!llED them hoes at Six Flags one day. I was in a powder blue Fubu Platinum track suit wit a white bandana on (lil wayne style) wit braids. I even had the high top AF1 (white/ baby blue). Now say what you want. But I swear on everything I had EVERY chick I walked past CHOOSIN lol. I was wit this lame a.ss n*gga. And the whole time we were there I got 8 numbers and he was sulking, We even got stopped by a group that was talking to me and refused to pay him any mind
 4 years ago '11        #17
darealvelle 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$7,893 | Props total: 4504 4504
This thread is hilarious
 06-19-2013, 03:15 PM         #18
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
What it run $$ you fam? sh*t's sitting in the closet isn't it
the hoodie was like 300-400 I think and the sneaker was 200.

There were so many bootlegs at the time too so most thought it was fake



I don't have the sneaker but have the hoodie somewhere hahahahahha
 06-19-2013, 03:16 PM         #19
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh dem track suits too

 4 years ago '04        #20
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 2568 2568
only thing i ever bought that i regret other than the deion sanders album was a Joe Rodeo watch. I hate watches/jewelery but i was in TraxNY getting my girl a xmas gift about 6 years ago, and she convinced me to get it...paid 1500 to wear it it like 5 times. I dont even know what part of my closet room its in.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 35
Kevin Hart X-mad card
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
On the Late Night vol. 17
24 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
180 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy