The Needle Drop gives Yeezus a 5/10

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2013, 02:41 PM         #81
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jpebenito said:

I don't like him reviewing rap music.
/thread dudes a fu*king joke. who cares if he can review it, its like mac miller reviewing the album
 4 years ago '07        #82
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
well, after a few listens, this review is pretty spot on... the album has some high points but not really memorable
 4 years ago '10        #83
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1872 1872
 JayDee11 said:
Way too generous. I don't see how the album gets a rating over 3/10. Production and lyrical potency are both severely lacking. This was an album solely to feed his ego rather than to entertain the people who put him in a successful position in the first place. This will be his lowest selling first week. The sales drop off will be massive. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of his status as a platinum artist. His delusional groupies act as if people should ignore the lack of enjoyment it provides and solely focus on the notion of it being a "breathe of fresh air". As if Kendrick didn't provide his own version of distinction while pleasing the fans simultaneously. He also didn't need 100 ghostwriters to achieve it.
I agree, terrible lyrics and production. How can anyone say that it was a good album. Based on what?
 06-21-2013, 01:23 AM         #84
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
yeah I agree with Anthony and rockyin4 I know so many people that know 36 Chambers' songs, but when "Dog sh*t" comes on they're quiet. Aside from "Triumph" nobody really seems to fu*k with Wu-Tang Forever. And I'd be damn if I hear any motherfu*ker jam anything from the other albums. I'm a fan so I have all the albums. It may be different in the north, but in the south only "36 Chambers" get love.
ok so he's referring to Wu-tang albums only because the way he said "material" made it seem like he was talking about OB4CL,Ironman, Tical, Liquid Swords etc that's the way i understood it

for the record I rocked Wu forever back to front one the hottest tracks was MGM, i also got 120 so maybe i listen to it different and they may make me bias

but hey carry on
 4 years ago '07        #85
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
I change my mind, this album is pretty good
 4 years ago '08        #86
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
He reminds me of the teacher from Finding Forrester that was so up his own a.ss and pretentious that he can't see great potential. The album is a classic for me 9/10. I only agree with his critique of Hold the Liqour w/ Keef. I thought his lyrics was on point and not on the lil wayne nonsense he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy