The Needle Drop gives Yeezus a 5/10

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
24 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-20-2013, 01:41 PM         #81
NeoDaMatrix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jpebenito said:

I don't like him reviewing rap music.
/thread dudes a fu*king joke. who cares if he can review it, its like mac miller reviewing the album
 5 years ago '07        #82
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
well, after a few listens, this review is pretty spot on... the album has some high points but not really memorable
 5 years ago '10        #83
Tesla 7 heat pts
space
space
$969 | Props total: 1873 1873
 JayDee11 said:
Way too generous. I don't see how the album gets a rating over 3/10. Production and lyrical potency are both severely lacking. This was an album solely to feed his ego rather than to entertain the people who put him in a successful position in the first place. This will be his lowest selling first week. The sales drop off will be massive. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of his status as a platinum artist. His delusional groupies act as if people should ignore the lack of enjoyment it provides and solely focus on the notion of it being a "breathe of fresh air". As if Kendrick didn't provide his own version of distinction while pleasing the fans simultaneously. He also didn't need 100 ghostwriters to achieve it.
I agree, terrible lyrics and production. How can anyone say that it was a good album. Based on what?
 06-21-2013, 12:23 AM         #84
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
yeah I agree with Anthony and rockyin4 I know so many people that know 36 Chambers' songs, but when "Dog sh*t" comes on they're quiet. Aside from "Triumph" nobody really seems to fu*k with Wu-Tang Forever. And I'd be damn if I hear any motherfu*ker jam anything from the other albums. I'm a fan so I have all the albums. It may be different in the north, but in the south only "36 Chambers" get love.
ok so he's referring to Wu-tang albums only because the way he said "material" made it seem like he was talking about OB4CL,Ironman, Tical, Liquid Swords etc that's the way i understood it

for the record I rocked Wu forever back to front one the hottest tracks was MGM, i also got 120 so maybe i listen to it different and they may make me bias

but hey carry on
 5 years ago '07        #85
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
I change my mind, this album is pretty good
 5 years ago '08        #86
BRonin357 6 heat pts
space
space
$6,147 | Props total: 1830 1830
He reminds me of the teacher from Finding Forrester that was so up his own a.ss and pretentious that he can't see great potential. The album is a classic for me 9/10. I only agree with his critique of Hold the Liqour w/ Keef. I thought his lyrics was on point and not on the lil wayne nonsense he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
56 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago