Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
TooMuchSulli 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 0 0
ITS ABOUT fu*kING TIME

[pic - click to view]

Finally someone stopped sucking his d!ck and told the truth,

Fantana the gawd

4 years ago '04        #22
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,400 | Props total: 6432 6432
to be fair. the dude was probably thinking of the Billie Holiday one. which is the original....i hope
 4 years ago '13        #23
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,047 | Props total: 38335 38335
5/10?

way to generous

more so 1/10
 4 years ago '07        #24
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Who
 4 years ago '04        #25
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
15 minute album review video? FOH!
 4 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,400 | Props total: 6432 6432
 ballergenetics said:
I'd like some 100% unbiased opinions on what review is more realistic. Pitchfork VS Fantano.
somewhere in the middle.

fantano was staying strictly on the songs while pitchfork was adding outside stuff to their review. i don't know if they always do that because i never read their reviews but that is what i read

i don't know why reviewers hold that much weight with any of y'all

Last edited by justinjones; 06-18-2013 at 04:08 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #27
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

I dont think i've EVER seen a n*gga ether himself more than that knick fan did just now...

well duh, he's a knick fan fu*k was i thinking ...get that n*gga some depends, he sh*tted on himself
lol @ this f*ggot a.ss n*gga bringing the Knicks into this

pitiful

and I will take the L here simply for the fact that I did not even know that Nina Simone cover even existed (definitely should have)...that's all it is a COVER, he sampled a Cover, that is a Billie Holiday song written by some white folks way before Nina Simone, that sh*t is from the 30s

But I wouldn't expect you dumbasses to know that
 4 years ago '11        #28
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 ballergenetics said:
I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish here. I take it you misunderstood something I said. What I gather from the quote collage you built, is... I said I don't use reviews to justify my own opinion, and then I cosigned The Needledrop review. I also said, I agree with what he said (not the rating), and that I liked the record. So, if I say I don't take reviews that seriously (because I prefer to judge things on my own), Im not aloud to ever agree with a review now ? How's that work ..?

Secondly, I asked you why you were directing posts at people without saying names, and then I did the same. Difference is, the people who I directed MY post at posted in THIS thread. No need to say names, because they know who they are. Whether its the misunderstanding (that I hopefully cleared up for us), or my lack of sleep, I still don't know what you were trying to say. After observing the "great debate" between you and Retro yesterday, Im under the impression you like to argue. If you got a problem, or can't understand where I was coming from in a particular post, ask for clarification, rather then foaming at the mouth to try and embarrass somebody. If this this cleared things up, hit me with a and enjoy the rest of the day. If it didnt, and you want to reply like a smartass again, miss me wit it...
@swag guy
Which is weird for dude to be honest. SnR Rico was chill as fu*k, dude always seems angry when he's in the HHS tho. No shade just an observation...
 4 years ago '10        #29
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 El Fuerte said:
and I will take the L here simply for the fact that I did not even know that Nina Simone cover even existed (definitely should have)...that's all it is a COVER, he sampled a Cover, that is a Billie Holiday song written by some white folks way before Nina Simone, that sh*t is from the 30s

But I wouldn't expect you dumbasses to know that
You didn't have to type all that. Just take your L my n*gga.
 4 years ago '08        #30
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 rockyin4 said:
You didn't have to type all that. Just take your L my n*gga.
You right, you right *insert Nas picking up L gif here*
 4 years ago '07        #31
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
 ballergenetics said:
One of the most respected reviewers of the Internet gettin sh*tted on by people who loved the album. What a surprise. Can't deny most of what he said though...

so this is the only review that you deem credible?
 4 years ago '04        #32
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,479 | Props total: 2711 2711
i have to agree that ye had alot of lil wayne like punchlines ...
 4 years ago '05        #33
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,334 | Props total: 1670 1670
He substantiated all of his opinions. That's a lot more than some of these unintelligible BX posters have done with theirs. You don't have to agree with a review to respect it; I think Fantano did a stellar job in peeling back the album's layers. I don't need his review to validate my views on Yeezus - why would I? It just so happens I agree with the majority of the points raised.

How can an album devoid of any salvageable, meaningful lyrics (an important component of rap music!) score a 9 or 10 is beyond me. Do you guys enjoy listening to basic ramblings? Kanye almost says nothing of worth or value in most of the songs, but yet we give him a pass and chastise people like Wayne for doing the same thing.

It makes no sense.
 4 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
 Left Hook said:
He substantiated all of his opinions. That's a lot more than some of these unintelligible BX posters have done with theirs. You don't have to agree with a review to respect it; I think Fantano did a stellar job in peeling back the album's layers. I don't need his review to validate my views on Yeezus - why would I? It just so happens I agree with the majority of the points raised.

How can an album devoid of any salvageable, meaningful lyrics (an important component of rap music!) score a 9 or 10 is beyond me. Do you guys enjoy listening to basic ramblings? Kanye almost says nothing of worth or value in most of the songs, but yet we give him a pass and chastise people like Wayne for doing the same thing.

It makes no sense.
This has been my biggest, biggest issue with the album.

It's kind of funny if Wayne was to do the exact same thing (he already has the lyrics component downpart) what people would say.
 4 years ago '11        #35
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
The album sucked! Get over it stans!

5/10 is a gentle rating.
 4 years ago '12        #36
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
kanye stans mad
 4 years ago '09        #37
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19336 19336
Expecting this...he gave MBDTF a 6/10 and i didn't think he was going to give Yeezus a higher rating than that album.
 4 years ago '09        #38
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,226 | Props total: 19336 19336
Needle Drop is getting too much hate...his rap reviews i don't agree with half the time but his reviews when it comes to other genres aren't bad imo.
 4 years ago '05        #39
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
Pitchfork's opinion over this nerd
 4 years ago '10        #40
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 Left Hook said:

It makes no sense.
Most definitely, it's tough to NOT respect someone's opinion when it's as thoroughly thought out and well presented as Anthony's was in this video. He made great points without completely bashing the piece at hand.

I agree with your comments regarding Wayne as well. The glaring difference between Wayne and Kanye is how it's packaged. Everything Kanye does is done so under the guise of being innovative, on " another level ", intelligent; the soundscape plays a part in how people digest it as well.

Just my 2 cents.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago