Sony issues correction: PS4 will not support analog output

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-18-2013, 03:57 PM         #41
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
hypocrites how? only like 4 people on this forum had an issue with hdmi only when it was announced on X1.
this isnt the only time bro

for years sony stans been talking shyt about M$ charging us to play online

now sony is doing it and its cool now
 06-18-2013, 04:00 PM         #42
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
There was more than that lol.. And at least they announced it that way, instead of backtracking, which has become a trend for Sony.

Not an issue for me, but the double standards on here are astonishing as of late.
How is sony backtracking?

And i only remember arguing with like 3 people in that xbox thread. It's an absurd thing to complain about, it's like crying that a blu-ray player isn't showing HD on your SD tv. PS4/X1 are HD consoles.

LAwLB15 said:

That's because PS+ actually has value.

Unlike MS where they charge you to get the ability to play online and watch apps like Netflix, sony allows all apps to be viewed without paying and you get a ton of bonuses like free games, great discounts etc. If XBL had a program that was on par you wouldn't hear so much bi*ching. These double standards work both ways, so many xbots have been complaining about PS+ being forced yet they have been paying for JUST the ability to watch netflix and play games online.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 06-18-2013 at 04:02 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #43
PsychoCyber 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,884 | Props total: 2030 2030
chit my setup is currently av audio to my receiver and HDMI video to my television. guess this gives me an excuse to upgrade my receiver
 4 years ago '06        #44
edouble2k6 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,529 | Props total: 190 190
Doesn't really affect me, my PS4 will be hooked up through HDMI.

I can see the concerns, but let's be honest, if you are buying a PS4, you more than likely have a set up that can support it. Same w/ XBox. In reality, it shouldn't be a discussion in 2013 going into 2014.
 4 years ago '06        #45
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,728 | Props total: 8909 8909
if you can afford a $400-$500 video game console, you can definitely afford an HDMI compatible tv, but if you live in an area that just doesn't have access to HDMI, then......sh*t i guess you're out of luck
 4 years ago '04        #46
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
 esneffoelgnairt said:

And yes its a giant problem, unless they want to bundle this sh*t in with their consoles as I said before you will have alot of kids and other people who are not as educated about the platforms opening up sh*t on christmas that they CANT FUKING USE.
OH THE TRAGEDY!!!! POOR KIDS!

06-18-2013, 04:20 PM         #47
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

And i only remember arguing with like 3 people in that xbox thread. It's an absurd thing to complain about, it's like crying that a blu-ray player isn't showing HD on your SD tv. PS4/X1 are HD consoles.

That's because PS+ actually has value.

Unlike MS where they charge you to get the ability to play online and watch apps like Netflix, sony allows all apps to be viewed without paying and you get a ton of bonuses like free games, great discounts etc. If XBL had a program that was on par you wouldn't hear so much bi*ching. These double standards work both ways, so many xbots have been complaining about PS+ being forced yet they have been paying for JUST the ability to watch netflix and play games online.
that is exactly what sony is going to do
 4 years ago '05        #48
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21010 21010
 IronMaiden said:

"On Sony’s own PS4 Tech Specs page, the company lists “Analog-AV out” as a feature. "

Same thing was listed on pre-order places like Amazon.
 06-18-2013, 04:24 PM         #49
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
Oh, look. Xbot forgot to highlight
and watch apps like Netflix, sony allows all apps to be viewed without paying
AND WATCH APPS.

Sony isn't forcing PS+ to watch netflix, and you get a bunch of bonus stuff. Funny how xbot minds work.

Krazie said:

"On Sony’s own PS4 Tech Specs page, the company lists “Analog-AV out” as a feature. "

Same thing was listed on pre-order places like Amazon.
It's not like Sony decided to scrap analog a month before E3. The final design was made a long time ago, the tech page was wrong. That happens.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 06-18-2013 at 04:26 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
but they actually give gamers games back, Xbox would just pocket money and keep it moving.

oh how I can forgot them blessing the Xbox community with a classic such as "Fable 3"
 4 years ago '12        #51
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
 LAwLB15 said:

you make it seem like we have a choice.

sometimes yall n*ggas really dont think. you have that much hate for sony.

i for one aint down with the pay for online but fu*k it, it is what it is. we have you fu*ks to blame for paying for live all those years like idiots

it was only a matter of time for sony to do the same.
 4 years ago '05        #52
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

AND WATCH APPS.

Sony isn't forcing PS+ to watch netflix, and you get a bunch of bonus stuff. Funny how xbot minds work.

It's not like Sony decided to scrap analog a month before E3. The final design was made a long time ago, the tech page was wrong.
..... and?

It was a feature touted on their website and all pre-order sites. Call it backtracking or not, but quit being so damn sensitive. They were advertising a false feature.
 06-18-2013, 04:27 PM         #53
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

AND WATCH APPS.

It's not like Sony decided to scrap analog a month before E3. The final design was made a long time ago, the tech page was wrong.
I said for YEARS meaning b4 these apps existed, thats why I never mentioned netflix

M$ has been changing to play online since XBL launched and u sony fanboys were
always talking shyt about having to pay to play online

like I said b4 Sony is now doing this and its cool now
 06-18-2013, 04:30 PM         #54
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazie said:
..... and?

It was a feature touted on their website and all pre-order sites. Call it backtracking or not, but quit being so damn sensitive. They were advertising a false feature.
It was a mistake and you calling me sensitive? You xbots seem to be butthurt over a mistake

boxden is a joke. it's 90% xbots. I can't take the stupidity that goes on here, it was fun to troll around with people but given the threads and comments over the past 1-2 weeks its become clear that this forum is a cesspool of fu*king morons.

Time to move on from this sh*t hole and it isn't because of this comment or this thread, but because there are only 2-3 people here who are intelligent enough to hold an actual conversation with, the rest? The rest are just idiots and you know it.
 06-18-2013, 04:31 PM         #55
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAZARO said:
you make it seem like we have a choice.

sometimes yall n*ggas really dont think. you have that much hate for sony.

i for one aint down with the pay for online but fu*k it, it is what it is. we have you fu*ks to blame for paying for live all those years like idiots

it was only a matter of time for sony to do the same.
u call me an idiot when ur going to be doing the same thing??

and wtf u mean u dont have a choice??U always have a choice. If its a problem for u just dont play online

nobody putting a gun to ur head nicca
 4 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
I said for YEARS meaning b4 these apps existed, thats why I never mentioned netflix

M$ has been changing to play online since XBL launched and u sony fanboys were
always talking shyt about having to pay to play online

like I said b4 Sony is now doing this and its cool now
Now their servers will be better and the days of the PSN lag excuses are over.

Plus every month i'll be seeing new games.

Xbox has a loyal fanbase and doesn't need to give anything back to their customers right? Cmon man..... PSN+ did a good thing, hopefully Xbox follows suit and sees giving back makes both sides very happy.
 06-18-2013, 04:33 PM         #57
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
It was a mistake and you calling me sensitive? You xbots seem to be butthurt over a mistake

boxden is a joke. it's 90% xbots. I can't take the stupidity that goes on here, it was fun to troll around with people but given the threads and comments over the past 1-2 weeks its become clear that this forum is a cesspool of fu*king morons.

Time to move on from this sh*t hole and it isn't because of this comment or this thread, but because there are only 2-3 people here who are intelligent enough to hold an actual conversation with, the rest? The rest are just idiots and you know it.

[pic - click to view]

then get the steppin bi*ch, u wont be missed
 4 years ago '05        #58
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 IronMaiden said:

... Uh, what? Have you not been around the forum?

And exactly, you are the most sensitive poster here, it's a common perception around here. Just look at how sensitive you got for me calling you sensitive. Turned into Hovi by calling everyone idiots and morons as a defense mechanism.

Nothing wrong with it, but chill the fu*k out bro, it's not that serious. I do agree about the amount of stupidity around here as of late, though, which is why I find these kinds of threads so funny.
 4 years ago '12        #59
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
 LAwLB15 said:
u call me an idiot when ur going to be doing the same thing??

and wtf u mean u dont have a choice??U always have a choice. If its a problem for u just dont play online

nobody putting a gun to ur head nicca
you are an idiot why would you pay when sony was offering that sh*t for free?
never understood that sh*t.

unlike you i do have a choice and i choosing to pay because i have to in order to play online which goes back to my point that xbots are to blame for that.
 06-18-2013, 04:36 PM         #60
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAZARO said:
you are an idiot why would you pay when sony was offering that sh*t for free?
never understood that sh*t.

unlike you i do have a choice and i choosing to pay because i have to in order to play online which goes back to my point that xbots are to blame for that.
thats Sony for ya... always copying good ol' M$
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy