Sony issues correction: PS4 will not support analog output

most viewed right now
 90
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Capo Statuz 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$647 | Props total: 216 216
so does that mean those wired headsets for ps3 wont work?
 5 years ago '11        #22
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,957 | Props total: 3562 3562
 e G o Maniac said:
they should rename this section "Hypocrite Central" I swear
that is the biggest joke about this gaming section everybody was in such a rush to hate they never thought things through, now all these little things are coming back to bite them.

The 180s in this bi*ch is making everybody dizzy
 5 years ago '06        #23
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Austin Foyt said:
Half of PS3 owners still use that output.

the original 360s didn't even come with an hdmi port
 06-18-2013, 02:20 PM         #24
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Exactly

"Oh, it's fine now. It's Sony, so we don't have a problem."
the hypocrisy from these sony stans continue..
 5 years ago '05        #25
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,922 | Props total: 12553 12553
wasn't the Wii U the first to start this sh*t off?


Maybe I'm mistaken but I coulda swore I only saw an HDMI input on the back of my son's Wii U when I connected it.


fu*k it though, I ended up getting him a new HDTV cuz the EDTV he had was bullsh*t and damn near done.
 5 years ago '05        #26
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,299 | Props total: 24469 24469
I've never seen more double standards or hypocrisy than I have in this section over the past few weeks.

And this is exactly what we all saw coming.. Sony removing features or changing things which they had said. And here we go..
 5 years ago '06        #27
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:
no its still a giant problem, and I said the same thing in here that I did in the x1 thread ... bullsh*t.

There isnt a flying chance in fu*k that Im going to buy a console and upgrade my kids tv so he can play, this just again reinforces my flipping my launch console and waiting til christmas for my master race initiation
Stop your bi*ching.



5 dollars. OHHHGIANTPROBLEMIMGOINGTOFLIPMYCONSOLENOWANDGOTOPC MASTERRACE


Last edited by Soraci7; 06-18-2013 at 02:37 PM..
 06-18-2013, 02:37 PM         #28
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:
Stop your bi*ching.



5 dollars. GIANT PROBLEM
Product not found!


And yes its a giant problem, unless they want to bundle this sh*t in with their consoles as I said before you will have alot of kids and other people who are not as educated about the platforms opening up sh*t on christmas that they CANT FUKING USE.
 5 years ago '06        #29
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:


And yes its a giant problem, unless they want to bundle this sh*t in with their consoles as I said before you will have alot of kids and other people who are not as educated about the platforms opening up sh*t on christmas that they CANT FUKING USE.


You're right, because its $4.00 now


You've been educated now.



Last edited by Soraci7; 06-18-2013 at 02:42 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #30
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,821 | Props total: 3116 3116
 Soraci7 said:


You're right, because its $4.00 now


You've been educated now.

does that cable even out put at 1080p????
 5 years ago '06        #31
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 HiRolliN said:
does that cable even out put at 1080p????
Does an HDTV with no HDMI port support 1080p?
 06-18-2013, 02:45 PM         #32
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:


You're right, because its $4.00 now


You've been educated now.

once again your missing the entire point to this. IT IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME SINCE I AM EDUCATED ABOUT THE CONSOLE, I do not like being forced to have to buy add on bullsh*t to make my console work, and Im sure as fu*k not going to upgrade all 3 of my kids TV's so they can play video games on a new console IF I were to get them on in the future. But this will be an issue for anyone who blindly buys this as a gift for their kids and it wont work

STOPEDITINGYOURPOSTTOTRYANDBEFUNNYWHENYOUALREADYKN OWIMSWITCHINGTOPCANDYOURJUSTMADANDWONTLEAVECONSOLE SBEHIND

 HiRolliN said:
does that cable even out put at 1080p????
Why in the fu*k would that matter if your using it to hook it up to a SDTV ?
 06-18-2013, 02:46 PM         #33
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like when xbox one was announced to not support it.

It's an HD console for HD tvs. If you aren't ready to join 2013 stick with your 1970 tv, if you can afford a $400-500 console you can afford a $200-500 TV/Monitor. But.. But.. Ironmaiden my kid doesn't have a HDTV in his room, guess what? Your fu*king 8 year old doesn't need a $400-500 console. Put it in the living room like every other normal person.

If you insist on living in the 70s go buy a hdmi to whateverthefu*kyoursh*ttytvallows.
 5 years ago '12        #34
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 909 909
if you arent using a tv with hdmi ports then you deserve to stay on the ps3 or 360

but the point is - Sony stans are hypocrites anyway.


Last edited by eCity 420; 06-18-2013 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: typo
 06-18-2013, 02:50 PM         #35
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eCity 420 said:
if you are using a tv with hdmi ports then you deserve to stay on the ps3 or 360

but the point is - Sony stans are hypocrites anyway.
hypocrites how? only like 4 people on this forum had an issue with hdmi only when it was announced on X1.
 5 years ago '06        #36
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 esneffoelgnairt said:
once again your missing the entire point to this. IT IS NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME SINCE I AM EDUCATED ABOUT THE CONSOLE, I do not like being forced to have to buy add on bullsh*t to make my console work, and Im sure as fu*k not going to upgrade all 3 of my kids TV's so they can play video games on a new console IF I were to get them on in the future. But this will be an issue for anyone who blindly buys this as a gift for their kids and it wont work

STOPEDITINGYOURPOSTTOTRYANDBEFUNNYWHENYOUALREADYKN OWIMSWITCHINGTOPCANDYOURJUSTMADANDWONTLEAVECONSOLE SBEHIND



Why in the fu*k would that matter if your using it to hook it up to a SDTV ?
ITSFOURDOLLARSSTOPbi*chINGANDNO1CARESIFYOUGAMEONPC
 5 years ago '05        #37
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$47,299 | Props total: 24469 24469
 IronMaiden said:
hypocrites how? only like 4 people on this forum had an issue with hdmi only when it was announced on X1.
There was more than that lol.. And at least they announced it that way, instead of backtracking, which has become a trend for Sony.

Not an issue for me, but the double standards on here are astonishing as of late.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$14,083 | Props total: 39 39
 IronMaiden said:
Just like when xbox one was announced to not support it.

It's an HD console for HD tvs. If you aren't ready to join 2013 stick with your 1970 tv, if you can afford a $400-500 console you can afford a $200-500 TV/Monitor. But.. But.. Ironmaiden my kid doesn't have a HDTV in his room, guess what? Your fu*king 8 year old doesn't need a $400-500 console. Put it in the living room like every other normal person.

If you insist on living in the 70s go buy a hdmi to whateverthefu*kyoursh*ttytvallows.



fu*kNEXTGENIHAVETOSPEND4DOLLARSONACONVERTER

 5 years ago '04        #39
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,701 | Props total: 4905 4905
you crazy if you think this wasnt gona happen.. the government/technology gurus have been pushing for a complete upgrade to digital and hd
 06-18-2013, 02:55 PM         #40
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill just say the same sh*t when x1 said it required it

you shouldn't be buying a next gen system without a current gen tv
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy