Charlamagne: Kanye's a Walking Contradiction Now

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #141
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 StateProperty88 said:
talking about how we should cherish our women and respect our women is contridicts saying you get around and like fu*king other women...unless you are going to try to deal in semantics and say thats not what "i get around" is about?

edit: talking about not abandoned women and then talking about one night stands isnt contradictory at all to you? come on homie

" Keep Ya Head Up " speaks against raping women and abandoning women WHO HAVE YOUR CHILD.

where in " I get around" does it talk about doing or advocating any of those things ??
 4 years ago '05        #142
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 psylence2k said:
" Keep Ya Head Up " speaks against raping women and abandoning women WHO HAVE YOUR CHILD.

where in " I get around" does it talk about doing or advocating any of those things ??
Like I thought, trying to talk semantics, have you actually listened to the lyrics of the song? Its pretty clear to see both spectrums when you listen to the songs. You don't agree, cool we I will leave it at that
 4 years ago '05        #143
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 HipHopFactz said:
Kanye seems to direct his hate to white folks, and the media and cries about getting pimped by cooperation's and how he doesn't like it.

Like Pac said everyone gets pimped, it's not about if you get pimped, it's how long you get pimped for until ur in a position to help ur people.

If you don't like cooperation's and media attention then move out of the public eye, detach urself away from publicity stunts and became a recluse, like Sade did, like Kate Bush did and like Prince did for a period of time.

If Kanye really cares about his "people" and wants to see change, then use the money from these cooperation's to do something for society.
I think kanye has made it pretty clear he is willing to put up with the stardom because of what he gains from it. You dont have to like the limelight to like the perks that come from it.

Why can't kanye just be that superficial prick that's mad talented at making music, but like speaking on social and racial issues? He snaps because he is a d!ckhead more than because of the corporations. He rather be a d!ck, he is cool with that. The dude is a fu*king artist giving his perspective from his perch in this tree. He don't have to care to do that, just have his eyes open
 4 years ago '04        #144
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
 StateProperty88 said:
Like I thought, trying to talk semantics, have you actually listened to the lyrics of the song? Its pretty clear to see both spectrums when you listen to the songs. You don't agree, cool we I will leave it at that

Why do you always try to use these unsubstantiated "excuses" to get out of arguments instead of using specific evidence to back up your claim ??

You're asking me have I even heard the songs but you dont want to even give me specific examples of where they contradict. Isn't that kinda ironic ??

You're obviously basing your argument on subjective feeling rather than objective evidence because you FEEL keep ya head up is the opposite of I get around but you can't explain why.

because he's having consensual one night stands in one song that means he's disrespecting women ?? So everybody who has consensual one night stands are guys who dont have any respect or dont cherish women ?? Have you had any one night stands ?? I guess you dont respect women.

Once again , people always say this about these two particular songs but no one on here has actually been able to show how they contradict.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-19-2013 at 05:12 PM..
 4 years ago '07        #145
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Solitary Genius said:
n*gga is using his corporate power to INVOKE thoughts like this, what the fu*k is Charlemagne doing? n*ggas don't know what the fu*k they want.... Regardless if he's hypocritical or not he's making songs with actual content instead of all this stupid shoot me up cocaince cycle music...... Jesus
this..
 4 years ago '07        #146
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 GameTheory said:
Thing is, Kanye is dropping SUBTLE hints.
If you haven't already, can you elaborate?
 4 years ago '07        #147
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i couldnt disagree with his perspective of "new slaves" more
I agree, but explain your point..
 4 years ago '06        #148
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
yep!!
 4 years ago '04        #149
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 dlettern said:
He never chastised corporations. He chastised their influence on art. That point has gone over everyone's heads.

His point is pretty obvious considering that Jay Z is now ushering in a new era in music. One where corporate sponsors will support artists therefore impose their influence on said artists to appeal to a broader demographic. Kanye's protest is valid, idiots. It has nothing to do with how he spends his money.
gtfoh with thinking this bullsh*t is deep and you figured some sh*t out its superficial as fu*k and youre injecting your own meaning into his music. also sh*t isnt valid b/c you scream it..

this song is about racism and overspending on luxuries.
kanye loves corporations ..hes got a new shoe coming out ..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy