Charlamagne: Kanye's a Walking Contradiction Now

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #21
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
you want some fries with that salt charlamagne?
 4 years ago '04        #22
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Root Of Evil said:
or like pac sayin 2pac cares if dont nobody else care then engaging in r*pe

How about we talk about things that we KNOW happened

like Jay saying Roc La Familia 4 Life then leaving Beans to rot in jail with not a single visit

4 years ago '08        #23
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 2083 2083
and I'm faaaaaaaar from a Kayne fan
 4 years ago '05        #24
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8958 8958
 Solitary Genius said:
n*gga is using his corporate power to INVOKE thoughts like this, what the fu*k is Charlemagne doing? n*ggas don't know what the fu*k they want.... Regardless if he's hypocritical or not he's making songs with actual content instead of all this stupid shoot me up cocaince cycle music...... Jesus
What thought is he "invoking"?
 06-18-2013, 12:46 PM         #25
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ballergenetics said:
He may be, but would you stand around and f!ght 1 on 5 ..?
them n*ggas had on skinny jeans

they would of caught the fade
 4 years ago '08        #26
Solitary Genius 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 2083 2083
 MemphBleek05 said:
What thought is he "invoking"?
If u haven't listened to he music that's on you bruh bruh..... come back with a higher question....
 4 years ago '05        #27
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8958 8958
 Solitary Genius said:
If u haven't listened to he music that's on you bruh bruh..... come back with a higher question....
I've listened to the album a few times.......now that we've gotten that minor obstacle out of the way........

Exactly what thought is he invoking? It's not a right or wrong answer, I seriously want to know what we were suppose to get out of this album.......your opinion........
 4 years ago '04        #28
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
The interviewer doesn't know what he's talking about. He says that U2 never had a corporate sponsor.

They did. Blackberry and Apple just to name a few.
 06-18-2013, 01:09 PM         #29
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
name a rapper that doesn't contradict themselves
 4 years ago '12        #30
CaliSteppin 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,700 | Props total: 3395 3395
Kanye stans mad
 4 years ago '11        #31
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,818 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Young Hov said:
you want some fries with that salt charlamagne?
Is he wrong though?

Fly or Die said:
so because kanye is signed to a record label and has a shoe deal that means he is a sellout

You're an idiot
 4 years ago '04        #32
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,405 | Props total: 4302 4302
hahaha i was listening to new slaves and wanted to throw up...

he aint a slave making all that money... the new slaves is the CONSUMERS like us... the fans... who gota listen to this garbage
 4 years ago '05        #33
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Root Of Evil said:
or like pac sayin 2pac cares if dont nobody else care then engaging in r*pe

dude, why bring up Pac, also it was well known he didn't r*pe that broad. They basically had him in court over his music and didn't talk much about the so called r*pe
 06-18-2013, 01:53 PM         #34
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is my last comment from the last Charlamagne thread but it bears repeating.

"fu*k this n*gga Charlamagne, straight up. n*gga said Jim Jones should be indicted for making a song about selling work. Literally said The POLICE, should come ARREST him, because he made a dumbass song and "ruined a classic song" with drug talk. Tried to get the law to pay close attention to what Wayne said about him and his MAMA tear drops. fu*k this flip floppin d!ck riding when necessary a.ss n*gga."

I ain't the most thugged out n*gga I know in a 2 block radius, but no way in hell would I ever co-sign this n*gga. This n*gga switches views more than dashboard cameras.
 4 years ago '04        #35
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 norcal925 said:
Is he wrong though?

You're an idiot
kanye been saying he's walking contradiction since his first album

this guy is known hater and gets paid to hate and been hating before the album even came out, fukk him and everybody that love him
 4 years ago '05        #36
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
Funny he would know all bout that himself because he does exact same thing. His whole crew on his show contradicted himself all the time. Plus he's pure shock jock he's horrible for hip hop culture
 4 years ago '07        #37
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,915 | Props total: 573 573
 rippac4 said:
dude, why bring up Pac, also it was well known he didn't r*pe that broad. They basically had him in court over his music and didn't talk much about the so called r*pe
I guess he went to jail for being a thug

06-18-2013, 02:03 PM         #38
InnanetGsRunSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
exactly what the fu*k I was sayin from the jump...

How you a "new slave" when you out here sellin records on a major label and doing business with major corporations??

and lol@ yall tryina clown charlamagne for running when they tried to bank him... bunch of frontin a.ss f*ggots on here I swear
I agree with him running. n*ggas must never seen the end result of a true bank. Teeth gone, eyes swollen shut with the permanent damage, broken nose, heads vs concrete, cracked ribs, basically damage that pride isnt worth. One wrong hit can fu*k you up for life.
 06-18-2013, 02:03 PM         #39
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He kept it thorough. A lot of real talk. My issue with Kanye is that he is using this fraudulent "revolutionary" stance to prey on the ignorant. Anybody who studies their lessons or is attuned to who many feel are some of the leaders of the "concious" stance, is already aware that kanye doesn't authentically walk it or talk it. I'm not condemning hik solely for being a "walking contradiction" because people have said the same thing about Enqi, Ali Muhammad, Seti, Polight and Tahuti. However, one can't deny the astronomical amount of gems dropped by these brothers as well as the massive amount of minds that have been enlightened because of said gems. It's gonna take a lot more than a generic for profit prison stab (which the brothers been building on for years now) to make me believe you're a soldier on the front lines, Ye.
 4 years ago '05        #40
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 InnanetGsRunSht said:
This is my last comment from the last Charlamagne thread but it bears repeating.

"fu*k this n*gga Charlamagne, straight up. n*gga said Jim Jones should be indicted for making a song about selling work. Literally said The POLICE, should come ARREST him, because he made a dumbass song and "ruined a classic song" with drug talk. Tried to get the law to pay close attention to what Wayne said about him and his MAMA tear drops. fu*k this flip floppin d!ck riding when necessary a.ss n*gga."

I ain't the most thugged out n*gga I know in a 2 block radius, but no way in hell would I ever co-sign this n*gga. This n*gga switches views more than dashboard cameras.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago