Lil Wayne Addresses Stepping On The Flag Of The United States Of America

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #41
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 DoubleD said:
he was an honor student
In special ed??
 4 years ago '05        #42
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
If you gonna walk like the Wiz on a flag, of whatever country, you can't take it back, you gotta stand by ur actions, cause you know damn well people gonna be mad. No ifs or buts.
 4 years ago '04        #43
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,825 | Props total: 2287 2287
ppl do worst sh*t in this country everyday if he wanna dance on dat sh*t let him
 06-18-2013, 06:51 PM         #44
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
right? we suddenly all become patriots for some reason...
you're saying the pledge of allegiance before you even know what the fu*k a "pledge" or "allegiance" means.

That's why.
 4 years ago '04        #45
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759

[video - click to view]

Lil Wayne needs to take notes from Willie D

4 years ago '10        #46
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
n*ggas don't give 2 sh*ts about patriotism.

Anyway I doubt it was meant disrespectfully. But you know Americans. Acting like they are patriotic
 4 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,808 | Props total: 1830 1830
 Socialconscious said:
You must be white.
You must be an idiot

because I'm actually no parts white at all.

You have to be white to admit that there's good things about America ??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-18-2013 at 08:02 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #48
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 Jets Fool said:
Lol Weezy address this issue quickly unlike the other.
And that's fu*ked up too. As soon as white America got on his sh*t, he apologizes, but it takes months for a n*gga to apologize for a comment made about a person who unintentionally died for our rights.
 4 years ago '11        #49
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Read the comments on yahoo and cacs fuming
 4 years ago '05        #50
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:
We all know corporations and big business have huge influence on the government and have influenced some pretty corrupt shyt all throughout history.

but to act like our military doesn't in some shape, form, or capacity help protect our country and all our a.sses from something is asinine. Like if we completely got rid of the military tomorrow and all the equipment that goes with it that we would be perfectly fine.

I also dont just look at the American flag as only a representative of our government/military but also our citizens, everyday people, culture, and livelihood. So in that sense if you love those aspects of America I feel you should recognize the flag as representation of that as well.

and if you REALLY feel like we're that bad of a country then just let me know where you'd rather live. We're not perfect, we do alot of phucked up shyt but in general we're alot more fortunate than a hell of alot of other countries.

Shyt isn't black and white, and it's stupid to just throw a general blanket statement over everything like it is, but it's the "kool" thing to do so alotta ppl will applaud you on here for being "Real".
I agree with you on the flag part it is definitely a representation of our country, but if we are running around other countries doing corrupt sh*t then what exactly are we representing. I was an Intelligence Analyst in the army for 5 1/2 years we do so much shady sh*t when we are overseas it hurts to look at yourself in the mirror some days.

As for what we would do without a military easy enough answer. Corporations would just hire private security of some type. Hell put jerseys on them,slap on some logos and advertisements, and hire a camera crew to follow them and they could probably make most of their money back. Persuading young kids to join the army is just a cheaper option right now.

All in all are we truly the "best" and " a free" country not really. No we aren't the worst, but really people aren't patriotic until some sh*t like this happens or there is some threat being announced against us. If we truly cared we be storming the white house until they brought back our brothers and sisters from these useless wars.

And personally I would rather live in Antarctica, but i don't think they're letting n*ggas move there yet.
 4 years ago '10        #51
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 purelogic said:
sweeping floors?

I ran the comm on the base, I could shut down everything with the press of a button

I had access to practically every file on base.

Our military is a waste of money and we could be using all the resources towards education(better primary and secondary education and free secondary education) or actual free health care for all U.S. citizens, etc
you said you only spent 4 years in the military, yet you claim that you ran a comm. What was your pay grade?
 4 years ago '04        #52
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 homicyde said:
I agree with you on the flag part it is definitely a representation of our country, but if we are running around other countries doing corrupt sh*t then what exactly are we representing. I was an Intelligence Analyst in the army for 5 1/2 years we do so much shady sh*t when we are overseas it hurts to look at yourself in the mirror some days.

As for what we would do without a military easy enough answer. Corporations would just hire private security of some type. Hell put jerseys on them,slap on some logos and advertisements, and hire a camera crew to follow them and they could probably make most of their money back. Persuading young kids to join the army is just a cheaper option right now.

All in all are we truly the "best" and " a free" country not really. No we aren't the worst, but really people aren't patriotic until some sh*t like this happens or there is some threat being announced against us. If we truly cared we be storming the white house until they brought back our brothers and sisters from these useless wars.

And personally I would rather live in Antarctica, but i don't think they're letting n*ggas move there yet.

but yet again, I've said a million times in this thread already , No we are not perfect, Yes we've done alot of phucked up shyt. I'm aware of all the phucked up shyt we've done, I dont need someone to give me a two paragraph run down of what I've read countless books, watched countless documentaries, took a handful of college courses, and had dozens of conversations on about the phucked up things America has done. I feel like people see my post and get over zealous about sharing some shyt that they think no one else knows when the majority of people on here probably already do. I dont know why people keep responding to me and basically repeating to me what I already said. What I also said or asked is if you think America a complete shyt hole ?? Is there absolutely nothing to be proud or happy about ?? To me there's ALOT of things still to be proud about in America. People are acting like you can't say America has a good amount of great aspects to it.

I dont judge America soley on the government or the corrupt powers that be and the phucks up they've done. I look at it more holistically, yes the phuck ups but also the people, the ideals, the progression, the accomplishments, the good amount of freedoms we still enjoy, all of the positives as well as the negatives . That doesn't mean I'm saying we dont have our share of phuck ups like alotta other countries, but we have alotta good shyt that we should be able to be proud of to. The flag represents ALL of that, and to me it mostly represents the everyday people that choose to strive for the betterment of the country, if you disrespect the flag you're essentially disrespecting all Americans that pledge by it, that means the corrupt AS WELL as the good hardworking decent people.

and believe me you dont want corporations directly protecting this country themselves, all the negatives you've said about America would multiply 10 fold if that happened, let's be serious, our military has been utilized for corrupt agendas multiple times in history, but let's not act like it's completely useless and there isn't a substantial greater good derived from it.

Overall, as far as the whole package, including things like freedoms, rights, opportunities, culture, what country or countries in your opinion do you think are a better overall whole package right now ?? Which countries would you rather trade your citizenship live in ?? I'm just curious because I read books, watch documentaries, have actually lived on a few other continents and have close friends that have lived on pretty much every continent besides Antarctica. I constantly watch news from other countries all over the world (South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc). With all the experience and information I've collected over my life time, I know that every country has a list of negatives but IMO I can't think of a country that is a FAR better "whole package".
 4 years ago '05        #53
homicyde 1 heat pts
space
space
$371 | Props total: 0 0
 psylence2k said:
but yet again, I've said a million times in this thread already , No we are not perfect, Yes we've done alot of phucked up shyt. I'm aware of all the phucked up shyt we've done, I dont need someone to give me a two paragraph run down of what I've read countless books, watched countless documentaries, took a handful of college courses, and had dozens of conversations on about the phucked up things America has done. I feel like people see my post and get over zealous about sharing some shyt that they think no one else knows when the majority of people on here probably already do. I dont know why people keep responding to me and basically repeating to me what I already said. What I also said or asked is if you think America a complete shyt hole ?? Is there absolutely nothing to be proud or happy about ?? To me there's ALOT of things still to be proud about in America. People are acting like you can't say America has a good amount of great aspects to it.

I dont judge America soley on the government or the corrupt powers that be and the phucks up they've done. I look at it more holistically, yes the phuck ups but also the people, the ideals, the progression, the accomplishments, the good amount of freedoms we still enjoy, all of the positives as well as the negatives . That doesn't mean I'm saying we dont have our share of phuck ups like alotta other countries, but we have alotta good shyt that we should be able to be proud of to. The flag represents ALL of that, and to me it mostly represents the everyday people that choose to strive for the betterment of the country, if you disrespect the flag you're essentially disrespecting all Americans that pledge by it, that means the corrupt AS WELL as the good hardworking decent people.

and believe me you dont want corporations directly protecting this country themselves, all the negatives you've said about America would multiply 10 fold if that happened, let's be serious, our military has been utilized for corrupt agendas multiple times in history, but let's not act like it's completely useless and there isn't a substantial greater good derived from it.

Overall, as far as the whole package, including things like freedoms, rights, opportunities, culture, what country or countries in your opinion do you think are a better overall whole package right now ?? Which countries would you rather trade your citizenship live in ?? I'm just curious because I read books, watch documentaries, have actually lived on a few other continents and have close friends that have lived on pretty much every continent besides Antarctica. I constantly watch news from other countries all over the world (South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, etc). With all the experience and information I've collected over my life time, I know that every country has a list of negatives but IMO I can't think of a country that is a FAR better "whole package".

I'm not elaborating on your whole America the beautiful rant you got going on here. You chose to reply to homeboys post about the flag and what it represents. My opinion to your main response doesn't change the flag is our direct representation of us a country. Why should i cherish a flag that only reminds me of the brothers and sisters i watched die for nothing but a quick dollar for some corporation or individual? When we go overseas and do corrupt sh*t then they will view or flag as an emblem of corruption. That is how it will be remembered to us soldiers and to outsiders. No, America isn't a bad place to live, but I'm not about to seriously sit here and act like patriotism is at an all time high here in the states either. I specifically remember getting booed in the airport on my way home from Afghanistan.
 4 years ago '05        #54
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 psylence2k said:
Nothing you said contradicts anything I said in my statement. You basically wasted your time by elaborating on the " Yea we've done alot of phucked up shyt" part of my post.

I never said the U.S. was perfect , just like pretty much like almost every other nation in the world we've had corruption and abuses of power. Human beings are human beings no matter what country you're in, the human race does phucked up things everywhere.

Since you seem to be unable to comprehend the point of my post, it's that the flag is representative of America as a whole, is EVERYTHING about America a piece of shyt ??? No ?? then it's stupid to make really generalized blanket statements about the country. If you're an American citizen and you disagree with that and think EVERYTHING about the country is shyt then why not move somewhere else ??
They brought my ancestors here and i'm not leaving. fu*k em tho.
 4 years ago '05        #55
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 3443 3443
 ra1n said:
you're just mad cause you got stuck sweeping floors

you and your idol little wayne need to be deported
Trolling or you are a fu*king fool.
 4 years ago '12        #56
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
he most definitely did this for shock value...
 4 years ago '05        #57
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 purelogic said:
fu*k the flag, I served 4 years in the military and the flag stands for bullsh*t.

no body is dying for our freedom, american lives are dying for corporations, banks and the military industrial complex.
This...............

I know man it's a crazy how two faced america is. That flag means nothing to a lot of people.
 4 years ago '13        #58
DatDude504 6 heat pts
space
space
$759 | Props total: 266 266
People idol worship that flag like a muthafu*ka
 4 years ago '10        #59
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 199 199
 purelogic said:
fu*k the flag, I served 4 years in the military and the flag stands for bullsh*t.

no body is dying for our freedom, american lives are dying for corporations, banks and the military industrial complex.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #60
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 homicyde said:
I'm not elaborating on your whole America the beautiful rant you got going on here. You chose to reply to homeboys post about the flag and what it represents. My opinion to your main response doesn't change the flag is our direct representation of us a country. Why should i cherish a flag that only reminds me of the brothers and sisters i watched die for nothing but a quick dollar for some corporation or individual? When we go overseas and do corrupt sh*t then they will view or flag as an emblem of corruption. That is how it will be remembered to us soldiers and to outsiders. No, America isn't a bad place to live, but I'm not about to seriously sit here and act like patriotism is at an all time high here in the states either. I specifically remember getting booed in the airport on my way home from Afghanistan.
but it again, it's not black and white, you're focusing on the negatives soley, Damn near every country in the world has corruption, atrocities , and abuses of power in their history whether on a large or small scale. Corruption isn't exclusive to America, Corruption is common in human beings period, if you want to really be real you should just say the entire human race is evil and corrupt and we're all just pieces of shyt. Then we can decide from there which ones of us are gonna sit around and just criticize non-stop all day and which ones of us are gonna admit our mistakes, own up to them, them get up and move towards progression while celebrating our positive accomplishments and taking pride in those things while still not forgetting our past phuck ups.

Why are you acting like no one can be proud in the good things about something if there are phuck ups ?? If that's the case then almost everyone on this earth is a piece of shyt cuz nobody's perfect. Blind Anti-Patriotism is just as dumb as Blind Patriotism , they are both extremes on opposite ends of the spectrum that ignore the WHOLE picture and focus on just the negatives or the positives. Focusing on just one side is alot more easier than looking at all aspects case by case and taking time to comprehend and condemn the corruption while still celebrating the positives. THAT takes true intellectual competence and dexterity.

Like I said before, the flag represents ALL of America , you can't discredit an entire country because of what less than 1% ( the ones in power) did with their influence. That's like your uncle being a serial rapist and me judging your whole family off what a small portion of the whole did. That's asinine and that's what you're doing when you're acting like the negatives completely erase the many many positives of this country to the point where you can't have pride at all in America.

At the end of the day , you're American whether you like or not, so you can sit around and do nothing but criticize the group you're apart of while by default discrediting yourself as well or else you can do what I do which is own up the all the mistakes in their entirety, admit past, present, and even the future phuck ups that WILL happen and then from there move towards progress and celebrate the good things while remembering the lessons learned from our mistakes. I just think it's dumb to sit in a country where you still enjoy alot of the freedoms, opportunities and benefits that you do and act like there's nothing great and it's a complete piece of shyt with nothing to be proud of when you could be somewhere like North Korea or Iran or Syria.

It's like Pac said " I hate my country but I LOVE my country at the same time ". There's nothing wrong with that. You can hate certain things about america but still love what makes the country great. That's a more commendable position than just being all hate or all love.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago