Lil Wayne Addresses Stepping On The Flag Of The United States Of America

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #22
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 537 537
Wayne missed the point it's not the flag on the ground its walking on that bi*ch..
 4 years ago '11        #23
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 monrowe said:
Wayne missed the point it's not the flag on the ground its walking on that bi*ch..
It's disrespectful even to let the flag touch the ground
 4 years ago '12        #24
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,414 | Props total: 744 744
 GrindPOWER$ said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #25
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
 purelogic said:
fu*k the flag, I served 4 years in the military and the flag stands for bullsh*t.

no body is dying for our freedom, american lives are dying for corporations, banks and the military industrial complex.
We all know corporations and big business have huge influence on the government and have influenced some pretty corrupt shyt all throughout history.

but to act like our military doesn't in some shape, form, or capacity help protect our country and all our a.sses from something is asinine. Like if we completely got rid of the military tomorrow and all the equipment that goes with it that we would be perfectly fine.

I also dont just look at the American flag as only a representative of our government/military but also our citizens, everyday people, culture, and livelihood. So in that sense if you love those aspects of America I feel you should recognize the flag as representation of that as well.

and if you REALLY feel like we're that bad of a country then just let me know where you'd rather live. We're not perfect, we do alot of phucked up shyt but in general we're alot more fortunate than a hell of alot of other countries.

Shyt isn't black and white, and it's stupid to just throw a general blanket statement over everything like it is, but it's the "kool" thing to do so alotta ppl will applaud you on here for being "Real".

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-18-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #26
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 288 288
LOL..I'm imagining Lil' Wayne actually sayin' everything in the OP
 4 years ago '04        #27
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
thats a good bi*ch
 06-18-2013, 03:51 PM         #28
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
We all know corporations and big business have huge influence on the government and have influenced some pretty corrupt shyt all throughout history.

but to act like our military doesn't in some shape, form, or capacity help protect our country and all our a.sses from something is asinine. Like if we completely got rid of the military tomorrow and all the equipment that goes with it that we would be perfectly fine.

I also dont just look at the American flag as only a representative of our government/military but also our citizens, everyday people, culture, and livelihood. So in that sense if you love those aspects of America I feel you should recognize the flag as representation of that as well.

and if you REALLY feel like we're that bad of a country then just let me know where you'd rather live. We're not perfect, we do alot of phucked up shyt but in general we're alot more fortunate than a hell of alot of other countries.

Shyt isn't black and white, and it's stupid to just throw a general blanket statement over everything like it is, but it's the "kool" thing to do so alotta ppl will applaud you on here for being "Real".
We haven't had a real war since world war II and if you don't agree you're a dumbass.

There is no honor in invading another country and k!ll the people of that country and giving medals and other bull sh*t for that. The country is amazing, the government, this republic is the problem. This isn't a democracy and I would gladly go live in an european country if I spoke another language.

The united states isn't the greatest country on earth, despite all the lies they feed us from day one of public education repeating the pledge of allegiance over an over.

United States isn't the greatest country on earth anymore, but it could be.
 06-18-2013, 03:55 PM         #29
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
you're just mad cause you got stuck sweeping floors

you and your idol little wayne need to be deported
sweeping floors?

I ran the comm on the base, I could shut down everything with the press of a button

I had access to practically every file on base.

Our military is a waste of money and we could be using all the resources towards education(better primary and secondary education and free secondary education) or actual free health care for all U.S. citizens, etc
 4 years ago '09        #30
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,063 | Props total: 1092 1092
I got a question why is it when someone disrespects an American flag that sh*t subconsciously makes us mad for some reason?
 06-18-2013, 03:58 PM         #31
DoubleD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeanP said:
LOL..I'm imagining Lil' Wayne actually sayin' everything in the OP
he was an honor student
 4 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 purelogic said:
We haven't had a real war since world war II and if you don't agree you're a dumbass.

There is no honor in invading another country and k!ll the people of that country and giving medals and other bull sh*t for that. The country is amazing, the government, this republic is the problem. This isn't a democracy and I would gladly go live in an european country if I spoke another language.

The united states isn't the greatest country on earth, despite all the lies they feed us from day one of public education repeating the pledge of allegiance over an over.

United States isn't the greatest country on earth anymore, but it could be.
Nothing you said disproved anything I said. You pretty much repeated alot of things that I said

I said this country isn't perfect , everyone is aware we've done phucked up shyt.

but at the end of the day we still need a military and they do protect us from outside threats, that shyt is common sense, we haven't had a "real" war since WW2 because of the military advancements in weapons and nobody wanting to resort to nuclear warfare and the rich understanding some alliances are better for business anyway.

If you wanna say phuck the corruption in the government and business who manipulate the country then that's cool , but when you say very general things like " fu*k the flag , our military doesn't f!ght for us or protect us" that shyt is just stupid. Pretty much the vast majority of Americans a.ssociate the flag with America as a whole including its' people and culture not just the government and military.

and if you really wanted to go live somewhere else where you can speak the language there's the U.K. in Europe which is probably the most similar European country to us in alotta aspects. There's also always Canada right next door, but we both know you weren't actually serious when you said that.

Last edited by psylence2k; 06-18-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #33
CrunchTime CDN 435 heat pts435
space
space
$10,660 | Props total: 7135 7135
Wayne didn't write that sh*t his PR team did
 4 years ago '05        #34
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 psylence2k said:

Yes, yes they have. Illegitimate wars, claiming another country's land as your own under the guise of spreading "democracy", slavery, Jim Crow, invading other countries because they don't live the way you do, etc.

Yeah, they protect us from the angry people who want to retaliate against the US for going over there and k!lling their civilians, a.ssaulting their beliefs and declaring war on their religion and calling their dead family members "collateral damage". I'd be mad, too. Guess what, if the US never went over there fu*king with those people, maybe they wouldn't be so angry, and we wouldn't need protection from them. Novel idea, right?

That flag also represents the history of this country and how it was built on the backs of people they refused to pay. What culture? America is an amalgamation of different cultures. And recognizing the fact that America has done some fu*ked up sh*t to other countries and to so-called "citizens" of this country should mean that the flag should be all red.

Fortune had nothing to do with it. They stole labor, k!lled people who disagreed, and rose up the ranks in with their ill gotten wealth. What's funny is it's not just America, it's the whole western world that's fu*ked up. So where will we go? Nowhere. fu*k leaving, and fu*k patriotism just because I happened to be born within some arbitrary borders that they made up. I pledge allegiance to nothing but the truth. And you said it yourself. America has done some corrupt sh*t. In order to be corrupt, you have to lie. That is not in my agenda.

4 years ago '05        #35
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
 Zaosyn said:
I got a question why is it when someone disrespects an American flag that sh*t subconsciously makes us mad for some reason?
right? we suddenly all become patriots for some reason...
 4 years ago '04        #36
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
Nothing you said contradicts anything I said in my statement. You basically wasted your time by elaborating on the " Yea we've done alot of phucked up shyt" part of my post.

I never said the U.S. was perfect , just like pretty much like almost every other nation in the world we've had corruption and abuses of power. Human beings are human beings no matter what country you're in, the human race does phucked up things everywhere.

Since you seem to be unable to comprehend the point of my post, it's that the flag is representative of America as a whole, is EVERYTHING about America a piece of shyt ??? No ?? then it's stupid to make really generalized blanket statements about the country. If you're an American citizen and you disagree with that and think EVERYTHING about the country is shyt then why not move somewhere else ??
 4 years ago '12        #37
Flossin' Daily 1445 heat pts1445
space
space
$4,904 | Props total: 9931 9931
 purelogic said:
fu*k the flag, I served 4 years in the military and the flag stands for bullsh*t.

no body is dying for our freedom, american lives are dying for corporations, banks and the military industrial complex.
 4 years ago '10        #38
marx1684 
space
space
$4,824 | Props total: 4961 4961
 purelogic said:

He ain't lie.
 4 years ago '12        #39
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,233 | Props total: 328 328
 psylence2k said:
Nothing you said contradicts anything I said in my statement. You basically wasted your time by elaborating on the " Yea we've done alot of phucked up shyt" part of my post.

I never said the U.S. was perfect , just like pretty much like almost every other nation in the world we've had corruption and abuses of power. Human beings are human beings no matter what country you're in, the human race does phucked up things everywhere.

Since you seem to be unable to comprehend the point of my post, it's that the flag is representative of America as a whole, is EVERYTHING about America a piece of shyt ??? No ?? then it's stupid to make really generalized blanket statements about the country. If you're an American citizen and you disagree with that and think EVERYTHING about the country is shyt then why not move somewhere else ??
You must be white.
 06-18-2013, 06:14 PM         #40
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dpgc00 said:
bullsh*t excuse of a reason. Mu fu*ka been rich over half his life now
Dumb a.ss

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 06-18-2013 at 06:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy