Khia calls out Beyoncé

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #61
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Chalky said:

[pic - click to view]

real sh*t fu*k all them, (Jay,Bey Kangay and kim c*ckmouth) thinking they some gods, fu*k em
They gods compared to Khia
 4 years ago '12        #62
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 Walkerboy86 said:
Son u whack as a producer so it dnt matta what label u put on anybody doin music. U a hatin a.ss n*gga in a thread callin sb else a hater. n*gga stfu. u fake n lame as they come.

If i saw u keepin it real u wld get props like i prop anybody keepin it 100 on here. A hater is sb talkin down on sb thats doin betta at some sh*t than u are. Nw u in here preachin like u 100. Bruh k!ll it
Lol u never know who u talkin to, what's ya producer name? So I can remember dat sh*t, since u wanna do all dis talkin.

Where u from that they call n*ggas fake & lame & u ain't never met that man a day in ya life? What part of the game is that? I really can't believe u took the time out ya day to continue sum internet beef like I'm in disbelief of this sh*t lol U really feel a typa way dontu?

& about my production I don't care watu think son lol, u judging off my soundcloud & it's only one finished beat on there. The most recent jawn on there is 2 months old & I never put my best work on the cloud but who really cares.

I got next & u.e.o.n.o.

I'm not wit all that politic sh*t, If I don't like a n*gga beats Imma say so, idc who that man is. n*ggas is yes man nowadays get sum n*ggas around that MMG team who ain't gon always tell u watu wanna hear. U heard that first beat in that new Hov commercial #fire. U heard pharell on "fed's watching" #fuego. I'm still hating? I just don't get respect like that to trap beats cuz its S.O.S.
 06-18-2013, 09:26 PM         #63
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FreshBeatzBx said:
Lol u never know who u talkin to, what's ya producer name? So I can remember dat sh*t, since u wanna do all dis talkin.

Where u from that they call n*ggas fake & lame & u ain't never met that man a day in ya life? What part of the game is that? I really can't believe u took the time out ya day to continue sum internet beef like I'm in disbelief of this sh*t lol U really feel a typa way dontu?

& about my production I don't care watu think son lol, u judging off my soundcloud & it's only one finished beat on there. The most recent jawn on there is 2 months old & I never put my best work on the cloud but who really cares.

I got next & u.e.o.n.o.

I'm not wit all that politic sh*t, If I don't like a n*gga beats Imma say so, idc who that man is. n*ggas is yes man nowadays get sum n*ggas around that MMG team who ain't gon always tell u watu wanna hear. U heard that first beat in that new Hov commercial #fire. U heard pharell on "fed's watching" #fuego. I'm still hating? I just don't get respect like that to trap beats cuz its S.O.S.
If i call u lame r fake on bx my n*gga thats just what it is so on this boxden sh*t thats what youll be TO ME uf u come off that way. Aint no internet beef but u was in a thread hatin sayin outlandish sh*t when a real n*gga wld be givin props instead esp if u in another n*gga lane n he doin betta than u at what u do.

I aint signed to MMG n i dnt just make trap beats but i can n i will if dats what im in the mood to make. I dnt wanna hear sh*t ab u bein next up n*gga just do u cuz unlike u i dnt hate so if u gt talent then use it but the sh*t u put on here was garbage so hw can yo sh*t be garbage n u judge another n*gga sh*t thats puttin on? now u in here defendin beyonce ova the same sh*t u was doin dats the only reason i said sumthn to u but dnt think u sb important in my book cuz u gt calld out on some hypocritical sh*t. it is what it is

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 06-18-2013 at 09:29 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #64
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2402 2402
the hate is thicker than a muh
 4 years ago '11        #65
YungAJ24 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,490 | Props total: 3560 3560
Damn i'm shocked this made it to 4 pages
 4 years ago '11        #66
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 434 434
If Khia was that popular how much would she charge for a show?

and yes her most popular song was about her neck and back and licking her pus*y......

Beyonce > Khia
 4 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
she's right tho
 4 years ago '04        #68
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Sivraj said:
@ this irrelevant ratchet bi*ch.

4 years ago '12        #69
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5697 5697
 Lavares said:
THIS dirty bi*ch got less room to be talking then Keysha Cole had....
And I don't even like Beyonce like that....
but this bi*ch biggest song was about her a.ss crack...I mean REALLY...
then she came back and said Wayne could fu*k her and anybody he wanted to cause he was a king or a god or some sh*t?
bi*ch go sit yo T-Pain and James Brown looking a.ss down unless you showing them momma bear a.ss tittays you bi*ch you.....
wasn't she just on food stamps?
I c wat ur saying. But look.....her biggest single was what people WANTED to be her biggest single. No one told people to like a song bout her a.ss crack. Right?? America liked it. America made a song like that a hit. Not her. So u just dissed the listeners. I make a plate of sh*t, and people love it, can u blame me for people liking sh*t? Thats on them. Am i wrong?? Remember, a song about chicken noodle soup was a big hit too....a song about coffee shops was a big hit too....
 4 years ago '04        #70
Sumreyez 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 2073 2073
 Richie Aprile said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #71
1 of 1 Houston 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 6423 6423
 Marlo Stanfield said:

Dayum. Ether...that sh*t'll make ya soul burn slow #GameFromNAS #NASWINS!
 06-19-2013, 05:55 AM         #72
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the Hoe who was a One Hit Wonder like a Decade ago with a song about Getting Her pus*y ate right?

bi*ch k!ll yourself.
 4 years ago '10        #73
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 Richie Aprile said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't know why people think Beyonce is talented, yeah her voice is good, but this stupid broad couldn't write a song to save her life.
 06-19-2013, 06:39 AM         #74
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what I notice? When a person is out of the lime light, not really do much in the ways of making money, they diss a random person out of nowhere to get some attention. 2 weeks from now, no one will care about this bi*ch or her hate for Beyonce (unless Beyonce takes the bait). And this coming from a n*gga who dont even like Beyonce.

06-19-2013, 06:48 AM         #75
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
so basically...she had to mention Beyonce to get some attention
You'd be surprised what bored/boring bi*ches do for attention.
 4 years ago '05        #76
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,677 | Props total: 6435 6435
can't even front, I'd smash khia
 4 years ago '07        #77
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,344 | Props total: 2061 2061
 HipHopFactz said:
elaborate about Keyshia Cole?

Keri Hilson doing the new Ridd!ck movie, which is already know is going to be a blockbuster smash, later on this year when it drops
So what, she's nt an actress tho
 4 years ago '05        #78
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Khia a dirty food stamps aids hood rat ****, but she's in the right here.

fu*k Beyonce. As a real n*gga I'd smash, but everything about her entire existence is overrated.
 06-19-2013, 10:10 AM         #79
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so sick of this crab in the bucket sh*t. both in my personal life in hearing about it in media...and of all people from this wolf fish lookin bi*ch. I dont care for the mysticism around beyonce either but this sh*t is just plain ole jealousy. her whole point boils down to "yeah you got money and all lat, but you aint a real street bi*ch like me". sh*t is weak and desperate
 4 years ago '04        #80
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Irrelevant broads always talking shyt for attention.

Wasn't her 1 hit was "My Back" or somes.lutty ghetto hoe music like 10+ years ago?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago