Is D-Wade Expecting An “Outside Kid” After Cheating On Gabrielle Union?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 years ago '10        #61
kingdavid22 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,328 | Props total: 446 446
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
I don't understand why y'all BX n*ggas worried about another man's d!ck and where he plants it.
It probably went in your mom or your girl. That I hope.
 4 years ago '09        #62
gzuzdatnucca 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$194 | Props total: 17 17
sh*ttttt I pull out even when using a condom and I ain't nowhere nearrrr a millionaire athlete these dumb ni99as deserve for these hoes to trap em and be they come ups in life...
 4 years ago '13        #63
PaperBoy 57 heat pts57
space
space
$5,779 | Props total: 5899 5899
If this is true..
It all makes perfect sense now, having s3x often makes a guy's lose their concentration & focus.
s3x relieves a guys stress, focus, and driven work ethic.
Thats why after s3x you have the tendencies to be stress free and happy all the time.

a lil scientificbut quite true.
 4 years ago '13        #64
PaperBoy 57 heat pts57
space
space
$5,779 | Props total: 5899 5899
 Bucwild said:
Cheating is for WEAK people, stay single if you can't be with one person for too long. This goes for both dudes and chicks!!! What real man wants to be in a relationship anyway, that sh*t is GAY to want to have someone there when you go home at night Lmaoooooooo. That sh*t sound like something only women should say, but I heard Ocho Cinco say that on his Ustream a week or so before she (ooops, I mean HE) was thrown in jail. Man STFU!!! Oh and some of y'all act like WOMEN don't get tired of having the same dude all the time too, that has nothing to be with being MEN. Stop running around with that excuse, and stop tryna lump all men together (that's GAY) because ALL men cheat DO NOT CHEAT. I know straight men who never cheated, I had to point out that they are straight because ppl would have came in here saying that they must be gay which is dumb as f*ck. No, they would be gay if they were f*cking the same s3x not if they are f*cking their woman and ONLY their woman! CTFU!!!
:wtf:n*gga you dont make no sense
 06-19-2013, 02:16 PM         #65
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bucwild said:
Cheating is for WEAK people, stay single if you can't be with one person for too long. This goes for both dudes and chicks!!! What real man wants to be in a relationship anyway, that sh*t is GAY to want to have someone there when you go home at night Lmaoooooooo. That sh*t sound like something only women should say, but I heard Ocho Cinco say that on his Ustream a week or so before she (ooops, I mean HE) was thrown in jail. Man STFU!!! Oh and some of y'all act like WOMEN don't get tired of having the same dude all the time too, that has nothing to be with being MEN. Stop running around with that excuse, and stop tryna lump all men together (that's GAY) because ALL men cheat DO NOT CHEAT. I know straight men who never cheated, I had to point out that they are straight because ppl would have came in here saying that they must be gay which is dumb as f*ck. No, they would be gay if they were f*cking the same s3x not if they are f*cking their woman and ONLY their woman! CTFU!!!

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #66
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 aclockworkred71 said:
That is the worst, then they add in "who went to HS with Wade back in 99, and had 4 blocks on him in a game"

Who gives a flying flaming rat turd of a fu*k about your girls cousin in HS? fu*k him and yours.lut girl.
Man, everyone got war stories. And if they can get away with it they will. sh*t, just the other day, a third string WR on my varsity squad told my homeboy he got a partial scholarship to play football at GA. I'm like damn, why I never heard about this. Then I'm like, when did D1 football programs give out partials hahahaah n*ggas be lying man!!

Creatividy said:
If this is true..
It all makes perfect sense now, having s3x often makes a guy's lose their concentration & focus.
s3x relieves a guys stress, focus, and driven work ethic.
Thats why after s3x you have the tendencies to be stress free and happy all the time.

a lil scientificbut quite true.
But didn't he ball the previous two games. smh Stop it chief
 4 years ago '10        #67
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 HotBYoungTurk said:
for the few saying how u gon' cheat on Gabrielle Union? really? yea she cute as hell.. but when pus*y being thrown at you left and right.. sh*t hard to turn down..

saying no may work for a while.. but eventually.. one gon' catch ur attention and stick..

where he f*cked up at is getting her pregnant.. i'd use a condom and pull out if I was a multi-million dollar athlete..
Y'all some lil a.ss n*ggas on here

Love complaining about hoes, who you can't trust, when y'all wouldn't deserve a good wife/honey anyway. If Gabby is a good wife/gf, no real n*gga would step out like that. Only fu*k n*ggas that got that teenage hunting pus*y syndrome

lo life dun said:
probably fu*ked lebron mom in her narrow a.ss
This kinda sh*t about Lebron is unnecessary
 4 years ago '10        #68
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Cheeze said:
Bossip?

Bossip only cares about slander, I take none of the sh*t they do seriously and anyone who does is retarded
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy