The PlayStation 4 controller is just slightly better than the best thing ever

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #81
Ill Fred 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 408 408
Sony!!!!
 4 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 tj.iscool said:
how u PS3 n*ggas holdin up with that 6" usb charger cable for ur controller while playing?
You act as if buying one that's longer is expensive.
 4 years ago '04        #83
rockcityv2 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 3 3
If you have bi*ch hands
 4 years ago '12        #84
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 Lil Jay said:
Lol ignore NYSE he's a fu*kin idiot.
He is so backwards, he just does things the opposite of any rational choice for the sake of being a fu*king retard. He's in outter space with all his stupidity
Are you saying its irrational for him to prefer the Xbox One controller over the PS4s?

Every argument in the game spot all boils down to one thing: Preference

You all start to hate so fast just because someone doesn't agree with what console is better or which new one they're going to buy and why, when at the end of the day when (some of you) log off of BX, it doesn't matter.
 4 years ago '06        #85
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 tj.iscool said:
how u PS3 n*ggas holdin up with that 6" usb charger cable for ur controller while playing?
never played with the controller plugged in

rockcityv2 said:
If you have bi*ch hands

xbox controller has the sticks closer to the edges so people with smaller hands/shorter fingers can reach
 4 years ago '12        #86
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
it's perfect
 4 years ago '06        #87
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
I have no problem using either controller....except for f!ghting games I will never choose the xbox controller over the playstation controller for those types of games.
 4 years ago '11        #88
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 494 494
 Trizz187 said:
so for a controller your gonna bow down to gaming and consumer restrictions? Have fun with that

you act like sony wont release one of these for the PS4 like they did the PS3

[pic - click to view]

that better be available
 4 years ago '04        #89
Decan45 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,859 | Props total: 3982 3982
I can't believe people even argue over this sh*t. The Xbox 360 controller was an obvious rip off of the Playstation, except that they awkwardly switched the left stick and the D-pad around so that your thumbs are uneven, and your D-pad is incredibly uncomfortable to use on f!ghting games, retro games, etc...

Same sh*t for next gen, except now Playstation has a touch-pad. There are some things that shouldn't even be up for "fanboy" interpretation. It's just a simple observation on design. The only reason to say the Xbox controller is "better", is simply familiarity for someone who's used to using it.
 4 years ago '10        #90
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 1527 1527
 ThaReapa420 said:
You can always charge while you play...or be smart and have multiple fully charged controllers like ya boy

DUCE said:

[pic - click to view]

coming to the ps4
Damn. For all them 360 fans this sh*t is worth salivating over. It's gotta lose the cord and then it's a wrap for these hardcore xbots.

Escobar97 said:
Sony is the Hov of consoles, most powerful, successful, most real n*ggas fu*k with it, sh*ts leading the league on every statistical category ( best charisma, hottest flow, and the interviews are hotter)

Xbox is the Gucci Mane of consoles, show offy, gimmicky, not taken serious at all by real n*ggas
Great comparisons

tj.iscool said:
i played trilogy on Playstation & only game i played on 64 was
madden 64 & mario kart, i just didnt like that console or controller for shiit

Your childhood sucked n*gga. You should off yaself
 4 years ago '05        #91
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
 Nyse03 said:
Get a rechargeable pack. Keep one charged so you always have an extra. It's wonderful.
and this is why they have batteries still... then ppl have to buy recharge kits and sh*t
i wish all my saved games and sh*t could transfer from my xbox to the playstation, would def consider the switch then
would also like a different controller too cuz that PS4 controller has p*nis handles on it
 4 years ago '06        #92
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
fu*k kinda p*nis u got
 4 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 coolio said:
fu*k kinda p*nis u got

i said "a" p*nis... not my own

if you want to know what kinda p*nis i got just call up 1-800-urbi*ch cuz she's all on the end of my diiiickkkkk!
 4 years ago '04        #94
thekingpin 
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
 tj.iscool said:
Lol bruh you can get a 10 ft usb cable from monoprice for like $2. Microsoft isn't dumb with all that extra sh*t they make you buy, they cakin off all those extra accessories
 06-18-2013, 12:27 AM         #95
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DUCE said:

[pic - click to view]

coming to the ps4

Would cop this with the quickness!

Escobar97 said:
Sony is the Hov of consoles, most powerful, successful, most real n*ggas fu*k with it, sh*ts leading the league on every statistical category ( best charisma, hottest flow, and the interviews are hotter)

Xbox is the Gucci Mane of consoles, show offy, gimmicky, not taken serious at all by real n*ggas
Oh my damn!
 4 years ago '12        #96
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 white-chocolate said:
and this is why they have batteries still... then ppl have to buy recharge kits and sh*t
i wish all my saved games and sh*t could transfer from my xbox to the playstation, would def consider the switch then
would also like a different controller too cuz that PS4 controller has p*nis handles on it
They won't transfer over to an Xbox1 either homie. Only your gamerscore transfers. And I think we can both agree that a make believe number shouldn't dictate your next-gen purchase.

I'm leaving my fat a.ss gamerscore behind. Been had my tag for at least 7 years now
 4 years ago '06        #97
coolio 57 heat pts57 OP
space
space
 white-chocolate said:

i said "a" p*nis... not my own

if you want to know what kinda p*nis i got just call up 1-800-urbi*ch cuz she's all on the end of my diiiickkkkk!

no sh*t im saying the fu*k kinda p*nis u got for that to even look like a p*nis to u

got me saying the word p*nis over and over this f*ggot

bragging about incest in the second part of ur post
 4 years ago '05        #98
space
space
 Ez the Don said:
They won't transfer over to an Xbox1 either homie. Only your gamerscore transfers. And I think we can both agree that a make believe number shouldn't dictate your next-gen purchase.

I'm leaving my fat a.ss gamerscore behind. Been had my tag for at least 7 years now
well sh*t.. i've had my tag since for something like that too.. ever since i made the jump to xbox.. what about digital downloads, will that trasnfer.. i got 100% and all the sh*t on GTA San Andreas, took me forever
 4 years ago '05        #99
space
space
 coolio said:
no sh*t im saying the fu*k kinda p*nis u got for that to even look like a p*nis to u

got me saying the word p*nis over and over this f*ggot

bragging about incest in the second part of ur post

4 years ago '11        #100
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 white-chocolate said:
well sh*t.. i've had my tag since for something like that too.. ever since i made the jump to xbox.. what about digital downloads, will that trasnfer.. i got 100% and all the sh*t on GTA San Andreas, took me forever
No, digital downloads are still Xbox 360 games, just digital instead of on a disc.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago