Jun 17 - Male Teacher Throws Desk; Pushes Female Student in St. Louis

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-19-2013, 11:23 AM         #41
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also they would make us wear that donkey hat in front of the class. They would keep us inside the classroom while recess was going on if we misbehaved, stuff like this can change a child's mentality and make them realize the world does not revolve around them.
 4 years ago '13        #42
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 NotInThisTown said:
Is America this soft? I went to school in Mexico when I was a kid, while they didn't quite push us to this extreme, they would whoop us with a belts and throw erasers at us, there was a point where I witnessed a teacher dragging a student outside by the arm, but she was probably up to here with him. What American teachers need to do is to whoop students at an early age if their being little brats, that way when they grow up they'd be more respectful towards adults.
Lol that ain't gone do nothing but get one of these teachers fu*ked up
 06-19-2013, 11:26 AM         #43
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
Thank you
I don't condom the teacher's push nor the picking up the desk and smashing it, he should have just went old, buy a thick and wooden ruler, man I still remember those times, that sh*t hurt like a bi*ch and tell her to show him her hands and slap her hands with the ruler.
 06-19-2013, 11:32 AM         #44
NotInThisTown 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
is that the type of mentality kids have nowadays? To throw fists? Okay..
 4 years ago '04        #45
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,171 | Props total: 881 881
 D.IrIsH said:
And I'm fu*kin sick of Boxden making everything a race issue. You dumb fu*k Americans can't get over racial differences, it's so ignorant..

"Blacks" hate the "whites" because of blah blah blah
"Whites" hate the "blacks" because blah blah blah

There are no behaviours that are UNIVERSAL for white and black people and any other fu*kin colour of people..

Stop being such medias.luts and grow a fu*kin brain and some real world experience.. TRAVEL.. see the rest of the world.. you'll learn that everybody's different and there's a lot of educated people and a lot of stupid fu*kin ignorant people.

Choose which one you wanna be and a.ssociate yourself with them..

fu*kin hell..
When oppression is present, it creates resentment from those being oppressed, To this day, I've never heard a substantial reason why White people hate Black people..but if you dont understand why Blacks dont like whites....WAKE THA FUKK UP!!!!!!

corys35 said:
what the fu*k is this sh*t? hes the adult she pushed the desk give her detention or send her to the principles office but to pick up and desk and slam it by her head and then shove the bi*ch down is ridiculous. if that was my kid i would have dragged that pos of out the school and beat the brakes off of him. a battery charged would have been welcomed in this case cuz i might have k!lled him
So you've never been around a Kid that was just acting an a.ss??
I aint sayin he should have done it.....but I understand...

TheMindOf said:
Im sure it didn't start right there. Also, were not hearing the whole story.

I'll leave it there
This

videoshirt said:
i mean they had the camera out so that already shows you that there were some words exchanged

she's trying to look innocent but that's what women do

they push you to your maximum capacity and AS SOON as you do one thing they don't like they say you abused them.. little does anyone know though that they pressed your buttons for hours, days, weeks, or even MONTHS

that's why i don't argue with girls.. even my own sister.. they have no logic and they talk too much and everyone takes their side
Wish Ochocinco Had your knowledge a year or so ago...he'd still be in the league

Razer said:
kids today are fu*king sugar coated.
I was thinking.....word...i feel you.......

then I looked at your AVY Credibility Gawne

pierredaire said:
 4 years ago '11        #46
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
yea she shouldn't have pushed the desk at him, but this dude should be fired no question. As a teacher you can't be acting like that. He deserves to be blacklisted from teaching in any school in the future.

Don't understand why she would get any charges though?
Who cares, i'm sure she was a super b*tch, it's time for the teachers to take back their classrooms. It needs to be like Nazi Germany up in these classrooms. I approve this video.
 06-19-2013, 02:07 PM         #47
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetuOne said:
Who cares, i'm sure she was a super b*tch, it's time for the teachers to take back their classrooms. It needs to be like Nazi Germany up in these classrooms. I approve this video.
Yeah...

Til' it effects YOUR kid

Nazi Germany...

Fuhkin' internet.
[pic - click to view]

06-19-2013, 02:35 PM         #48
purelogic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He cou;d have just got her suspended, teaches be forgetting they have that power......He should get suspended
 4 years ago '04        #49
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
pointing fingers at this teacher but the only thing this young generation understands and respects is violence.
 4 years ago '04        #50
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,145 | Props total: 9453 9453
 ghengis said:
pointing fingers at this teacher but the only thing this young generation understands and respects is violence.
real talk
 4 years ago '07        #51
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 305 305
 NotInThisTown said:
Is America this soft? I went to school in Mexico when I was a kid, while they didn't quite push us to this extreme, they would whoop us with a belts and throw erasers at us, there was a point where I witnessed a teacher dragging a student outside by the arm, but she was probably up to here with him. What American teachers need to do is to whoop students at an early age if their being little brats, that way when they grow up they'd be more respectful towards adults.
95% of American parents would not let another adult touch their kids in that manner.

Anyways, the teacher is fu*king stupid. How are you going to let some teenage girl get under your skin that bad? He threw a damn desk and shoved her pretty hard. While I agree with a lot of posters saying she was acting up, you can't let it get farther than yelling at the student and sending them to the office.

Aye but on the real fu*k this bi*ch man "I wanna go to another classroom and watch movies." bi*ch! You're in high school! Grow the fu*k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 4 years ago '04        #52
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
You know how these little bastard children act

Neck was probably rolling back and forth so hard her head was about to come off. That man probably had been dealing with all that for who knows how long and finally snapped. Some of these trifling parents know their kids be in school acting a fool but want somebody to babysit them and be docile about it.

People shouldn't have to deal with all that just because they want to teach for a living, but then these same parents complain about the poor educational system. Why would this country want to spend good money teaching the trash you put in our schools? Who's gonna want to work to get a master's or a doctorate to make 45k a year babysitting a bunch of bebe's kids?
 4 years ago '12        #53
Mattaveli 
space
space
$2,518 | Props total: 2138 2138
There are too many hate filled white people on here now. Under no circumstance should it be alright for a grown man to, in anyway, touch a young girl who doesnt pose an immediate threat to herself or others, regardless of her previous behavior. She in no way deserved what happen, and his actions were not justified. This is a civilized society in which a person cannot respond with violence unless a threat is present.
 4 years ago '10        #54
GBREEZE 260 heat pts260
space
space
$12,097 | Props total: 7454 7454

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #55
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 GBREEZE said:
thats my 1st time seeing anything remotely close to being funny from those 2
 4 years ago '13        #56
SchmoMoney 
space
space
$33 | Props total: 1 1
damn that punk a.ss teacher. why didnt she get up and slap the sh*t out that dude? he was just a corny little dude
 06-20-2013, 12:13 PM         #57
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheCityOnMyMind said:
Typical negro mammy with the "She aint dun nuffin wrong"

Teacher is boss tho
reported
 4 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 PRiNC3SSxKiSS said:
reported
he really said negroe mammy? damn
 4 years ago '12        #59
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151 OP
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 Mattaveli said:
There are too many hate filled white people on here now. Under no circumstance should it be alright for a grown man to, in anyway, touch a young girl who doesnt pose an immediate threat to herself or others, regardless of her previous behavior. She in no way deserved what happen, and his actions were not justified. This is a civilized society in which a person cannot respond with violence unless a threat is present.

Basically.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago