Jun 17 - Male Teacher Throws Desk; Pushes Female Student in St. Louis

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #1
6320 pageviews
66 comments

KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Jun 17 - Male Teacher Throws Desk; Pushes Female Student in St. Louis

See this is what I dont understand. You've got all these "goons" out here shooting each other and f!ghting over BULLsh-t, like what side of town you from, gang colors, arguments at the club......but sh-t like this happens and nothing gets done to this guy? Where is her dad, uncles, brothers, males cousins, homeboys, etc? If there WAS a reason to catch a charge over violent crime, it would be over something like this.

66 comments for "Jun 17 - Male Teacher Throws Desk; Pushes Female Student in St. Louis"

4 years ago '09        #2
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
while the girl was being disrespectful by pushing the desk at him he shouldn't have acted that way
 4 years ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9487 9487
yea she shouldn't have pushed the desk at him, but this dude should be fired no question. As a teacher you can't be acting like that. He deserves to be blacklisted from teaching in any school in the future.

Don't understand why she would get any charges though?
 06-17-2013, 01:25 PM         #4
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-17-2013, 01:42 PM         #5
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao that's what she get

I seen and heard many stories about black teachers wildn too y'all know how the youth be acting up now a days. What he did was wrong but I don't know why everythings a race war with y'all fools
 4 years ago '06        #6
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
Jacked up. But quit making it race related. So its always racist until proven unracist? People crying racism want it that way.
 4 years ago '04        #7
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
She started it by pushing the desk into his direction, but as a teacher and adult, he should of defused the situation and sent her to the principal or dean.

Fire his a.ss and no legal charges should be filed. No need to ruin their lives by filing a.ssault or some other type of charge that will appear on their records.
 4 years ago '04        #8
D.IrIsH 334 heat pts334
space
space
$5,208 | Props total: 7069 7069
Look at the terrible example though from the parent.. This is where the root of this behaviour comes from. "...I wanted to f!ght that man..." are the first few words out of her mouth...

Like.. NO. Disputes in civilized society in 2013 are NOT solved by violence. Period. Set a good example for your fu*kin kid and hold this man responsible for his actions the right way.

And I'm fu*kin sick of Boxden making everything a race issue. You dumb fu*k Americans can't get over racial differences, it's so ignorant..

"Blacks" hate the "whites" because of blah blah blah
"Whites" hate the "blacks" because blah blah blah

There are no behaviours that are UNIVERSAL for white and black people and any other fu*kin colour of people..

Stop being such medias.luts and grow a fu*kin brain and some real world experience.. TRAVEL.. see the rest of the world.. you'll learn that everybody's different and there's a lot of educated people and a lot of stupid fu*kin ignorant people.

Choose which one you wanna be and a.ssociate yourself with them..

fu*kin hell..
 06-17-2013, 09:39 PM         #9
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is this sh*t? hes the adult she pushed the desk give her detention or send her to the principles office but to pick up and desk and slam it by her head and then shove the bi*ch down is ridiculous. if that was my kid i would have dragged that pos of out the school and beat the brakes off of him. a battery charged would have been welcomed in this case cuz i might have k!lled him
 06-17-2013, 09:40 PM         #10
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
Look at the terrible example though from the parent.. This is where the root of this behaviour comes from. "...I wanted to f!ght that man..." are the first few words out of her mouth...

Like.. NO. Disputes in civilized society in 2013 are NOT solved by violence. Period. Set a good example for your fu*kin kid and hold this man responsible for his actions the right way.

And I'm fu*kin sick of Boxden making everything a race issue. You dumb fu*k Americans can't get over racial differences, it's so ignorant..

"Blacks" hate the "whites" because of blah blah blah
"Whites" hate the "blacks" because blah blah blah

There are no behaviours that are UNIVERSAL for white and black people and any other fu*kin colour of people..

Stop being such medias.luts and grow a fu*kin brain and some real world experience.. TRAVEL.. see the rest of the world.. you'll learn that everybody's different and there's a lot of educated people and a lot of stupid fu*kin ignorant people.

Choose which one you wanna be and a.ssociate yourself with them..

fu*kin hell..
you got kids? cause this is universal, in all civilized societies black white asian fu*k cross species lion tigers bears, you see somebody putting their hands on your child your first reaction and instinct is to f!ght and protect your child.

so miss me with that bullshyt you spewing about setting a good example.
The teacher is out of line period.
police considering charges against both parties, code for we're gonna try to scare this bytch into going away.

Last edited by Niruggg; 06-17-2013 at 09:44 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #11
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
not race related (coming from a black man) It was just an episode of when keeping it real goes wrong.

and the previous poster was right...if the mom wanted to make a statement she would've went the high route and say something "I think he has anger issues that that the school should look into" I don't want him to hurt and more kids. We don't really know if he hurtemore kids that didn't get recorded.
 4 years ago '12        #12
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
let a grown black man put his hands on a white female student this sh*t would be on fox news cnn...everything...this sh*t on local channel 4 news...but but but its not racial related..thats what white people want you to think
 4 years ago '10        #13
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Im sure it didn't start right there. Also, were not hearing the whole story.

I'll leave it there

Ahmed said:

[pic - click to view]

Also, this is the movie that made me get into teaching
 06-17-2013, 11:14 PM         #14
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
let a grown black man put his hands on a white female student this sh*t would be on fox news cnn...everything...this sh*t on local channel 4 news...but but but its not racial related..thats what white people want you to think

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #15
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
I've seen so many videos on here posted where the students are steadily pushing the teachers. There was actually one not to long ago where the girl was about the f!ght the teacher. It happens everyday, I bet the teacher was probably at his breaking point with her for awhile. If a person annoys you for the first time you don't just go straight to throwing a chair. They gotta really push your buttons.
 06-17-2013, 11:29 PM         #16
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
I've seen so many videos on here posted where the students are steadily pushing the teachers. There was actually one not to long ago where the girl was about the f!ght the teacher. It happens everyday, I bet the teacher was probably at his breaking point with her for awhile. If a person annoys you for the first time you don't just go straight to throwing a chair. They gotta really push your buttons.
prob but as the adult you cant let it get that far. he needs to be fired and thrown in jail and or a.ss beat
 06-18-2013, 12:10 AM         #17
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dumb girl probably deserved it.

teachers dont do that sh*t to regular students

she prob one of them ghetto loud rude ignorant girls
 4 years ago '13        #18
Lucky Lucas 47 heat pts47
space
space
space
$15,398 | Props total: 5775 5775
bi*ch deserved it, put her a.ss in jail
 4 years ago '10        #19
Solid2 snake 
space
space
space
$5,530 | Props total: 8477 8477
when he pushed her into the desk
 4 years ago '05        #20
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 bmandagod said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy