Microsoft Reveals The Price of Xbox One Games

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #21
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Nyse03 said:
50GB games? Cmon son, you never have facts do you? You sound like Sony, just saying whatever you think sounds good. Except you make no money for it.
50gb is the max
 4 years ago '10        #22
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
 Nyse03 said:
50GB games? Cmon son, you never have facts do you? You sound like Sony, just saying whatever you think sounds good. Except you make no money for it.
You must be quoting the wrong person. C'mon, everyone who even makes an attempt to go at me ends up looking like a fool at the end of the day. Some even clean up their act and change their screen names.

Don't be that guy.

4 years ago '05        #23
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 Jesszman said:
50gb is the max
 4 years ago '09        #24
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Nyse03 said:
How small do you think games are going to be now with higher resolution textures? A Blu-ray can hold 50GB. God of War Ascension was over 30GB. The Last of Us is over 30GB. Uncharted 3 is over 40GB. These sh*ts aren't about to get any smaller.
 4 years ago '07        #25
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
 Hovi Bryant said:
Xbox fanboys and Microsoft themselves think Gamestop is the only place to trade games?

GameStop has been raping n*ggas for ages, so we smartened up and got with eBay, Craiglist, Redbox and Gamefly.

Microsoft k!lled all of the better options and left the sh*ttiest one.

That's the problem with you n*ggas. Y'all stupid as fu*k.

I swear niccas a blind

when did gamestop become the only option??

I been selling games on CL for 80% profit and thats for a quick sale.

at this point I cant even blame M$ for what they're doing, there consumer base is just to stupid to see between the lines.

You'll only got gamestop and they gonna increase used game prices to compensate for have to pay M$ and publishers.
 4 years ago '04        #26
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 One-O-One said:
word

PS4 games = $60 with infinite trading & resell value everywhere.

X1 games = $60 with only one trade & resell value at participating retailers(???)

This is too easy.

If you think 3rd party PS4 games are not going to have DRM you are fooling yourself. Now if you're talking 1st party games sure. But I'm betting you have about 80% or more of 3rd party games you own so this will only apply to 20% or so of your (personal) PS4 game library.

4 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:
If you think 3rd party PS4 games are not going to have DRM you are fooling yourself. Now if you're talking 1st party games sure. But I'm betting you have about 80% or more of 3rd party games you own so this will only apply to 20% or so of your (personal) PS4 game library.

Sony already stated that the DRM will be online passes for those that choose to go that route.
 4 years ago '10        #28
space
space
 genobee said:

I swear niccas a blind

when did gamestop become the only option??

I been selling games on CL for 80% profit and thats for a quick sale.

at this point I cant even blame M$ for what they're doing, there consumer base is just to stupid to see between the lines.

You'll only got gamestop and they gonna increase used game prices to compensate for have to pay M$ and publishers.
Microsoft pulling one of the greatest coup d'état's in history. Brainwashing these idiots into believing they have no power and that they have to accept how things are.

I haven't seen anything quite like it.
 4 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 Tikyle2 said:

Xbox 360 and PS3 have the same DRM as the PS4. Let it go.

4 years ago '05        #30
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
You must be quoting the wrong person. C'mon, everyone who even makes an attempt to go at me ends up looking like a fool at the end of the day. Some even clean up their act and change their screen names.

Don't be that guy.

Im skeptical about everything you post because you've been way off and heavily opinionated a lot this past week.
 4 years ago '04        #31
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 Tikyle2 said:

Jesszman said:
Sony already stated that the DRM will be online passes for those that choose to go that route.
 Hovi Bryant said:
Xbox 360 and PS3 have the same DRM as the PS4. Let it go.

06-17-2013, 10:53 AM         #32
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Xbox fanboys and Microsoft themselves think Gamestop is the only place to trade games?

GameStop has been raping n*ggas for ages, so we smartened up and got with eBay, Craiglist, Redbox and Gamefly.

Microsoft k!lled all of the better options and left the sh*ttiest one.

That's the problem with you n*ggas. Y'all stupid as fu*k.
Ive stated plenty of times so I kno u already kno that I prefer my games digital
Ive purchased a shytload of 360 games and plenty of ps3 games digitally (I just kopped
the digital version of the last of us 3 days ago)

u really think I give a fu*k about trading these games back if I preferred digital?

like I said b4, most of shyt yall niccas complaining about X1 doesn't affect me

im sorry yall niccas feel the way yall do about X1 but im still koppin

ThaReapa420 said:
It ain't gotta be strangers my n*gga...you act like family don't get salty and turn on each other...especially if I can p!ss you off simply but not letting you play my games I bought anymore...keep it 100 bruh its gonna cause more problems than it fixes in the long run
please

I wish this sharing feature existed yrs ago and heres y

I had a nicca I was cool wit whos broke a.ss always wanted to borrow games from me
& my homies

he was the type of dude that when u lent something to, he would play
the disappearing act for months until he was ready to give u ur shyt back,
nicca wouldnt answer the phone, call u back, and if u went by his crib to get ur
shyt back he'd tell his moms to say he wasnt there

I literally stopped fu*kin wit the nicca for trying to pull this shyt with me when I
let him borrow my god of war 2. I went to the nicca crib ready to f!ght his whole family
to get my shyt back cause he kept duckin me

now if it was an X1 game I couldve been like...my fav 10 bi*ch nicca!

thank u based M$

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 06-17-2013 at 11:05 AM..
 4 years ago '10        #33
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Im skeptical about everything you post because you've been way off and heavily opinionated a lot this past week.
Way off?

My stance hasn't changed since this piece of sh*t was called Durango.

I quote sources. My claims are based on what is either's tried and true or just known fact.

These Xbox stans? Wild beliefs, speculation, to downright denial.

I'm a gamer like anyone else.

This sh*t ain't a console war anymore. It's about idiots that need to smarten up before they fu*k up the industry for everyone.
 4 years ago '05        #34
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 Hovi Bryant said:
Way off?

My stance hasn't changed since this piece of sh*t was called Durango.

I quote sources. My claims are based on what is either's tried and true or just known fact.

These Xbox stans? Wild beliefs, speculation, to downright denial.

I'm a gamer like anyone else.

This sh*t ain't a console war anymore. It's about idiots that need to smarten up before they fu*k up the industry for everyone.
The X1 is actually battling piracy and helping gamers. Just read the example above about dude who never got his games back after he loaned them out. I have kids who would scratch up all my games, I would come home from work pissed. I thank Microsoft for solving this problem. Since Sony still needs the disc to play, they're basically telling me to go to hell.

And you are saying you were hating on the console before they even announced it fully? Thats exactly why I can't take you seriously.
 4 years ago '07        #35
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 299 299
 Hovi Bryant said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #36
space
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
The X1 is actually battling piracy and helping gamers. Just read the example above about dude who never got his games back after he loaned them out. I have kids who would scratch up all my games, I would come home from work pissed. I thank Microsoft for solving this problem. Since Sony still needs the disc to play, they're basically telling me to go to hell.

And you are saying you were hating on the console before they even announced it fully? Thats exactly why I can't take you seriously.
you realize it's incredibly hard to scratch up blu rays right? If the problem was so bad, then why would you lend them out? Think people.
 06-17-2013, 11:02 AM         #37
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:

and no longer do u have to buy multiple copies of the same game if u have more than 1
console in ur household

niccas with kids gonna luv this
 4 years ago '10        #38
space
space
 Nyse03 said:

The Xbox One is helping gamers? If you consider help to be your old nagging grandmother making you not leave the dinner table until you eat the veggies? Then yeah.

You have to be stupid to loan your games to people you can't trust, so that's a silly argument.

Your games being scratched up? You can download all of your games digitally with the PS4.

Nice try. Microsoft got you guys believing their console is the only place to own games digitally.
 4 years ago '12        #39
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
People really gotta stop acting like X1 is gonna be the only place to download games digitally, Sony implemented this feature before MS.
 4 years ago '11        #40
space
space
space
i think people don't understand that you xbox one disc is just an installer. To compare that to traditional discs is asinine.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy