most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside African Thotz
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #21
JIGGY 
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 0 0
50 Is Going Crazy!!
 12 years ago '04        #22
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 31 31
naw, it is simple 50 IS A bi*ch, I mean a straight up cry baby, kome on first he mad, kuz jada and fat joe jump on a track with ja rule Talking ABOUT NEW YORK they own city!!!!! And then he gone get mad because Game said he was going to make money and not be on no beef...and do a song with NAS, which is Great for his career, face it, he gay, and he a hater, he don't want to see NO one else shine except for his YES MEN, Buck and Banks..."YES 50 Sir" man He ain't hard, He rolls with body guards....he gay man....I'm about two wack songs away from really saying fu*k 50...
 12 years ago '04        #23
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,938 | Props total: 31 31
he needs to sign to someone that will teach him how to be diverse in his lyrics cause now he dont got the beats to sell his album so he needs to up his lyrical game.[/QUOTE]

he still with Dre, what you talking about...he got beats man!
 03-01-2005, 02:05 AM         #24
-ߣTTT- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IcE said:
man w/e fu*k 50 this is y i like every1 else from g-unit an not him they keep they mouf shut an they stick 2 makin music this is y i think young buck tha realest outta all of them an i like game'z music 2 an lloyd banks is good but hoenstly i think young buck tha realest outta them all...w/e fu*k 50an his c*cky a.ss he makin a big mistake but w/e i'm sure tha game can stil ldo it w/o g-unit

Look Where He From .. Of Course He Tha "realest" ..

I Wonder How This Will Effect Dre & Em .. If U Get What I'm Sayin ..
 03-01-2005, 02:11 AM         #25
ThE GaMe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't wait for a diss by game, he better hook up wit jada, joe & nas.
 12 years ago '05        #26
precys 
space
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 600 600
he still with Dre, what you talking about...he got beats man!
i dont think he is gonna be with them neither. 50 thru him out and if em and dre kept him around then that would be exactly the same reason that he is "beefin: with joe and jada. im pretty sure dre and em will stand behind their main artist's decision
 12 years ago '04        #27
biggfoot024 
space
space
$754 | Props total: 0 0
wow thats fukin studid, hope game,nas,fat joe,and jadakiss make a team n crush gay-unit

Last edited by biggfoot024; 03-01-2005 at 04:25 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #28
icegrill 
space
space
$632 | Props total: 1 1
damn..that's mad crazy...i don't know though..i'll have to wait 'til it hits the fan...a lot of sh*t is brewin' and 50 has somethin' to do wit it as usual...it just gives the hood media somethin' to talk about
 12 years ago '04        #29
yitty 
space
space
$4,434 | Props total: 1 1
this gonna get interesting rap finally is fun again
 12 years ago '04        #30
LitO 
space
space
$3,919 | Props total: 88 88
damn i aint even listen in..... sh*tz crazy
 12 years ago '04        #31
BoSS 1 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 0 0
I Don't Think Neither One Of Them Is Right Game Shoulda Kept His Mouth Shut Even Tho He Didn't Wanted To Beef He Shoulda Talk The sh*t Over With 50 First And I Don't Know Bout You Guys Butt If Somebody Got Me From The Sloppy Streets Of Compton And Made Me Rich I Woulda Been Loyal To Him Cause He Made Me What I Am And 50 Is A bi*ch Too He Thinking He Could fu*k With Everybody And Then Than Everyone's Behind Him Even Tho He Dumpt Game Game Is Stil With The Doc Butt Theres A Good Chance That 50 Signs Him Again When Him Doc and Game Sit Down And Talk

Last edited by BoSS; 03-01-2005 at 06:39 AM..
 12 years ago '05        #32
lilbang 
space
space
space
$14 | Props total: 0 0
 precys said:
yeah i think game kinda bi*ched out of this one cause if my boys are gettin attacked or the group im in are gettin attacked its like a known rule you jumpin in. thats like you bein out with ya boys and some cats come and jump you and ya boy says "oh that aint my beef im just gonna sit back and chill and wait til you guys are done". i know i'd beat my boys a.ss if he didnt jump in. fu*k game that n*gga, i guess jay cant end his carrer cause 50 just did. i cant see game on anyone elses beats. thats the only reason his cd was hot. hot hahahaha i didnt mean that lol. but it would be funny i he signed to the roc now lol.

he needs to sign to someone that will teach him how to be diverse in his lyrics cause now he dont got the beats to sell his album so he needs to up his lyrical game.
I've got to agree with you 100%. Your supposed to ride with your homie. Ain't no standing by the wayside, and say your going to try and make a song with a fool that your "homie" is dissing. Hasn't game been paying any fu*king attention. Guilty by a.ssociation, him doing a song with Nas would make him just as guilty as Jada, and Fat Joe doing the song with Ja. I think game made the wrong move. I deffinetly feel he'll regret this one...
 03-01-2005, 07:37 AM         #33
C.LoS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your post to ride out yoo.. fu*k that sh*ttt. game bi*ched out.. that aint wha g-unit about.. u know when u get in g-unit u ridin... for whoever.. fu*k that sh*t "i talk to jada every day over the fone" n*gga.. 50 took ya a.ss out the hood.. ay song that get bumped by game got 50 on it.. mann game done fu*ked up...

regardless of the situation ya n*ggaz, no not ya n*ggaz, YA SQUAD.. post to have ya back whether u right or wrong.. u talk that out off the air.. u dont blow that hsit up on the radio.. game more than anything should know about loyalty..

he fu*ked now.. thas all he had goin for him.. was that he was on g-unit.
 03-01-2005, 07:37 AM         #34
Cappeallar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly, I think 50 did Game a favor. He's clearly the best out of G-Unit. Now he can form his own lable. I respect Game for being his own man and not letting 50 pull his strings like a puppet.
 12 years ago '05        #35
KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
Come ON Man. I feel 50 on this sh*t. If somebody in my crew start fu*kin wit the enemy then i would do the same thing. Not like Jada or Nas really give a fu*k about GAME. At least 50 was Helpin Him Get Money. sh*t i think GAME be on some SEE-SAW sh*t one min he dissin Jay next min He say he aint that mutha fu*ka COnfused. Think of it this way if state property disses sombody and then FreeWay does a song with them. Yall kats would say he is disloyal. I fu*k wit 50 in this one.

"I'm The General Salute ME or Shoot ME" - General Allik
 12 years ago '04        #36
~WB~HStL~ 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,834 | Props total: 0 0
Member Of 50 Cent's Entourage Shot As 50 Dismisses Game From G-Unit
+ ITS OFFICIAL DBLOCK GONNA RESPONSE
By Jayson Rodriguez
Date: 3/1/2005 1:41 am

50 Cent called into New York radio station Power 105 today (2/28) and announced his protg The Game is no longer a part of G-Unit.

50 booted Game from his powerhouse rap outfit after the West Coast star appeared on Hot 97 with Funkmaster Flex this past Saturday and Angie Martinez this afternoon and refuted 50s claim that he had a major hand in a.ssisting Game with his debut, The Documentary.

The Game appeared on Hot 97 at the same time as 50 Cent was on Power 105 and was unaware of the announcement. It wasnt until a caller phoned in and asked Game his thoughts on 50 Cent dissing him that the California rapper learned the news.

Game carefully avoided answering the question and responded by saying he would continue to make good music.

The next caller, however, challenged the Compton star and told him he wouldnt be as successful without 50 Cent before Game retorted by telling the female fan to suck it.

In a recent interview with VIBE magazine, 50 stated he was brought in by Interscope Records to resurrect Games album, which according to 50 was on the verge of being shelved and Game being dropped from the label.

On Saturday, however, The Game told Funkmaster Flex that his status was never uncertain nor was He ever close to being let go by Dr. Dre or Interscope Chairman Jimmy Iovine.

It was the truth, an animated 50 Cent told Funkmaster Flex on Hot 97 this evening after his appearance on Power 105. He was getting dropped. Why else would they let me be a partner on a project that [Interscope] had for two years?

Im so disappointed, 50 continued. This is crazy.

Earlier today, The Game repeated his a.ssertions and also noted his displeasure with 50 Cent for publicizing a shoving match the duo had.

The Game compared the situation to the spat between former teammates Shaquille ONeal and Kobe Bryant, which often took place through the media.

Yet The Game seemed to overlook comments he made during a previous Hot 97 interview when he initially discussed his and 50 butting heads over the direction of his album.

50, however, explained to Funkmaster Flex that there was no physical confrontation of any kind.

We aint never had no pushing and shoving match, said 50. Thats entertainment. I was trying to follow up with him and not make him look crazy by saying it didnt happen. Because he says a lot of things and then turns around and takes it back.

50 Cent then remarked on Game calling out Jay-Z while in Amsterdam and then quickly dissipating any rumors of beef between him and the Def Jam president once he returned.

He said Game called him from overseas to check on the status of any potential disagreement Jay-Z had. 50 never got in touch with Jay-Z, but received word from sources close to Jay that the emcee was just warning Game.

The Game recently returned from a European promotional tour for The Documentary and was confronted with reports of a growing riff between him and the rest of the G-Unit camp.

Although he downplayed the situation, the rapper revealed jealousy was playing a role in the information floating around between him and his former clique.

I been hearing mixed things, getting mixed e-mails, getting phone calls, so I don't know the nature of where this is coming from, Game told AllHipHop.com a few days ago. I just got back from Europe so I haven't heard a lot of things and at then end of the day, some people are frustrated with the success of my album.

50, on the other hand, felt just the opposite.

I think he has a problem with my position, 50 said. I think hed like to be 50 Cent. Like, the head of the situation. To be technical, I make more of his record than he does.

50 added that he contributed at least six songs on The Documentary, including the chorus for Church For Thugs.

He called Games album his EP before it was the Cali rappers album. I muted my vocals and gave him records.

In a moment that perhaps foreshadowed Games departure from G-Unit, the rapper revealed on Saturday his intentions of recording with Nas, a nemesis of 50 Cent.

Funkmaster Flex questioned Game for aligning himself with Nas, but the rapper responded: When I have beef it seems like Im always by myself.

50 told listeners Game might as well cut the track with Nas now.

As for the rest of G-Unit, Young Buck apologized to 50 Cent on air while at Power 105 for his lyrics regarding Game on Let Me In when he rapped You aint no Blood like Game.

Hes just a rapper, he dont live it, man, said Buck. The Tennessee native then offered to take care of him referring to Game before 50 intervened and told him it wouldnt be necessary

Lloyd Banks simply said: He dont move like we move.

Meanwhile, Jadakiss and D-Block have confirmed that they are going to respond to 50 Cents disses in the song Piggy Bank. The Yonkers native called into DJ Clues radio show late Monday.

I got a whole clip loaded up, Jadakiss said of 50. Half a dollar is nothing. Ima destroy this dude.

Joe called the rapper a CB4 gangster and quipped 50 has been beefing with Ja Rule for 4 years and hasnt even slap boxed him yet.

During 50 Cent's interview, an unidentified man was shot outside of Hot 97s offices in New York.

According to sources, the man was a 20-year-old Los Angeles male in 50 Cents entourage. 50 Cent and Olivia were immediately ushered out of a side exit to the building. Police are currently investigating the shooting and no suspects were available as of press time.

The victim was shot in his leg and taken to a Manhattan hospital for examination.

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 03-01-2005 at 07:45 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #37
mikepromis 
space
space
space
$3,706 | Props total: 0 0
Just watch for The Black Wall Street... this might actually be the chance the West Coast wanted. Exposure.
 12 years ago '05        #38
KKK_Killer 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
YEah . ITs Going to be A HOT SUMmeR. THE SUMMER OF SAM. Trust ME its going to be.. HAHA

"I'm The General. Salute Me. Or Shot Me." - General Allik
 03-01-2005, 08:06 AM         #39
GEO1378 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ever since 50 made the song -how to rob- years ago i had a feeling he would get shot someday. i know he didnt get shot but its getting closer. i dont know why he would kick game out, he had a better album than 50 did. i lsiten to any good album i dont care if its east coast west coast of whatever if its good i will listen to it. but i am tired of this controversy and beef going on. a good battle is healthy for rap, like the nas/jayz one. but this is not good for its image. i just want good music not controversy and f!ghting. kanye west is good for rap no matter what the haters in here say. his album was classic and he made the album somewhat underground while still selling. i am looking forward to his next album and commons new album. it would have been hot if talib kweli did an entire album with kanye.
i was a 50 cent fan but if this bullsh*t continues i wont listen anymore. there has been controvery with him for the past 2-3 years and you know its all staged. its like gay a.ss wrestling that is all staged and fake. i always thought people that watched wwf wrestling back in the day were stupid. i was like 10 years old and thought it was stupid so to see people in their 20's liking it, thats beyond stupid. i never understood why people would watch something that is all fake and staged. then again bush got re-elected so there are alot of horribly stupid peope in this world. this beef crap is usually all staged too and i think it is stupid most of the time.
 03-01-2005, 08:11 AM         #40
newport shortz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya know 50 Cent is the biggest fu*kin' hypocrite.

Don't get me wrong dude use tomake real dope music, theres are still a couple cuts off his album I'm feeling BUT... down to the real sh*t.

50 claims Game is disloyal for not joining in a beef that he starts with 4 different rappers, Nas, Joe, Jada, and Shyne riiight?

Well, wasn't it 50 that said if Game and Jay Z had beef he wasn't going to get involved because they had a great BUSINESS relationship? But Game said he had respect for these dudes and that was his reason for not getting involved, why does dude have to hurt his credibility to ride with a n*gga who runs his mouth all the time to instigate beef.

So why is Game obligated to be loyal to 50 Cent, but 50 isn't even loyal to a n*gga from his own camp, sure they all say they didn't have a good relationship because he quote unquote didn't move like them. When it all boils down to it fu*k this bullsh*t, 50 says one thing but does another.

It's funny how he changes up, and see why the fu*k do these radio hosts even get paid for interviewing artistS about sh*t like this, they never ask the REAL questions.

I still say all these n*ggas jump on a track and just destroy 50's career.

Game did say one smart thing though last night about the Ja Rule situation, if Ja would have avoided making 879879797 diss tracks and just shut his mouth and kept making music like he was doing he might not have fell off like he did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Major key galore
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
229 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA KD & Klay - Shoot till you miss
161 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Suicide Squad Just Notched Another Box Office Win Over Rival Marvel S..
42 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Chyna leaks Rob Kardashian's number
66 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy