Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2013, 10:14 AM         #21
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the fu*k is a Ebro ?
 06-17-2013, 10:15 AM         #22
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
I love YEEZUS and I strongly believe its album of the year... but I won't go as far as saying it save Hip Hop. However, I'd say this: The album will definitely bring another change in the game that's need it. Maybe to those that like that stale a.ss same production over wack a.ss rhymes are going to disagree, but it's about time someone decided to use their heads and creativity to create not just conversation (whether positive or negative) but also create a path of new ideas that people have not been pushing at all in hip hop in the last couple of years. So I hope this will bring an exciting wave of creativity for the future.
really ?

In hip hop ?

I don't know what type of music this dude is doing (I don't really care anymore at this point) but this sh*t can't be the best hip hop album this year. I don't even know if this sh*t is hip-hop...
 4 years ago '05        #23
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Ebro really is a bi*ch. It's a cool album, but it's not saving hip-hop on any way, shape, or form.

For real though, I really don't understand how anyone can like Ebro. Mindof or someone else please explain to me how you can like this dude? He's what's wrong with hip-hop.
 4 years ago '06        #24
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
This album is a.ss. If you think otherwise, you should get your ears checked.
 4 years ago '12        #25
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
I hate that they act like they like ppl's music & now they say we've been polluted with bad hip hop music over the past 5 years smh. Fake as fu*k
 4 years ago '13        #26
Thetinman 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,758 | Props total: 49 49
"Most of ya'll ain't ready cause your ears have kinda been polluted with the nonsense we've been listening to for the last 5 years."

I wonder who had a hand in delivering that to us, Ebro? - Adan bean from youtube

Now that's the realness
 4 years ago '13        #27
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38460 38460
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I hate that they act like they like ppl's music & now they say we've been polluted with bad hip hop music over the past 5 years smh. Fake as fu*k
powerful post
 4 years ago '12        #28
space
space
space
 snaxxx said:
Look at all these simple minded fools coming in to bash this......YEEZUZ is the dopest album out, yall bugging real talk........yall dont understand it
I think if your truly a fan you have to be able to say "I can see why a person wouldn't or doesn't like this album" Is it or is it not understandable?
 4 years ago '12        #29
space
space
space
 WCIB said:
Leave it to a New Yorker to blow sh*t out of proportion.
 MemphBleek05 said:
That's what they do best
FOH fu*k both u n*ggas
 4 years ago '05        #30
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
 FreshBeatzBx said:
You know how these "Hip Hop Heads" do.........
 4 years ago '10        #31
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,850 | Props total: 8209 8209
Very good album but, miss me wit all that save hip hop sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #32
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
 FreshBeatzBx said:
FOH fu*k both u n*ggas
Why you mad? Over emotional New York n*ggas

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #33
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 joblakthe1 said:
Very good album but, miss me wit all that save hip hop sh*t.
people can't say its a decent-good album without going overboard you know that
 06-17-2013, 11:08 AM         #34
Minister  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im moving so idgaf

ny is full of ebros, rosenbergs, n f*ggot a.ss chaunceys
 4 years ago '10        #35
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,850 | Props total: 8209 8209
 justinjones said:
people can't say its a decent-good album without going overboard you know that
I kno! I think the album is amazing but some people r taking sh*t to far! I'm not even a big kanye fan like that but I think this album solidifies his spot as one of the greatest producers/artists that hip hop ever seen! Do I think the album saved hip hop? Hell no! Album wasn't even necessarily a full hip hop album to me. I think it was an important album for music in general. Some of the comments I read on here made me regret leaving my opinion in the discussion thread cuz n*ggaz was Beastin wit some of there comments!

Btw, skin diamond & Paige turnah?>>>>>>>>>

u ain't have to do n*ggaz like that bruh!
 4 years ago '12        #36
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
He's Right :
 4 years ago '04        #37
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,443 | Props total: 6513 6513
 joblakthe1 said:
I kno! I think the album is amazing but some people r taking sh*t to far! I'm not even a big kanye fan like that but I think this album solidifies his spot as one of the greatest producers/artists that hip hop ever seen! Do I think the album saved hip hop? Hell no! Album wasn't even necessarily a full hip hop album to me. I think it was an important album for music in general. Some of the comments I read on here made me regret leaving my opinion in the discussion thread cuz n*ggaz was Beastin wit some of there comments!

Btw, skin diamond & Paige turnah?>>>>>>>>>

u ain't have to do n*ggaz like that bruh!
those were the two fastest beats ever. i think i did all of that in less than an hour. and the only sample i had before i started was the willie hutch one
 06-17-2013, 11:25 AM         #38
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
really ?

In hip hop ?

I don't know what type of music this dude is doing (I don't really care anymore at this point) but this sh*t can't be the best hip hop album this year. I don't even know if this sh*t is hip-hop...
What do you consider hip hop then? The bullsh*t you hear on the radio today? Because as far as mainstream is concern, besides Kendrick, n*ggas have been horrible and truly copying and pasting each other to a point where sh*t is turning into a Flintstone cartoon montage. And the reason why this album is great to me and others is because he executed a well concept album, which gives you all kinds of elements of different sounds and genres while lyrically being on point, something that hasn't been done well in a good minute in hip hop. You might not get why is good, but to those that do, he did a great job. Didn't think he was going to pull it off, but he did. Plus, an album like that you got it listen to it multiple times to get it, especially if you don't understand the other musical approaches he implemented.
 06-17-2013, 11:27 AM         #39
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thetinman said:
"Most of ya'll ain't ready cause your ears have kinda been polluted with the nonsense we've been listening to for the last 5 years."

I wonder who had a hand in delivering that to us, Ebro? - Adan bean from youtube

Now that's the realness

For a moment I thought they'd finally point the finger at each other... But I guess I was giving them too much benefit of the doubt.
 4 years ago '10        #40
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I'll take this thread off

Not much more to say.. Ebro covered all of the applicable bases here..

Talk amongst yourselves
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago