Tiny...smh...What's wrong with T.I.? lol

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '08        #101
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
I'm more disgusted by the a.ss shots.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #102
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
She not the prettiest but I bet she's loyal . When you got these sack chasing a.ss video hoes and instagram models out here just for a dollar or attention then loyalty > looks
 4 years ago '07        #103
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 lo life dun said:
i dont see nothing wrong with her...

yall n*ggas just want a s3xy body and face

what about intelligence ?

what about being loyal ?

what about knowing how to cook and clean ?

what about knowing how to make me happy ?

what about knowing how to hold down the household when im gone ?

probably 4 people out of all yall shallow n*ggas in here has woman in your life that loves u for you the other half of u are single and spend your free time jerking off to pr0n and the other half are on social networks looking for mrs right.
and the last bit hangs out in the eye candy section looking at "models" that they will never meet or caking the girls that hang out in SnR. Brothas are out of touch with reality
 4 years ago '05        #104
jy'liyahpops 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 30 30
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
aw u h8in on me cuz am swaggin onn yu imma d00 me cuu
Maybe I am old but can some explainwtf he said d00 me cuu????? Like how does this make a word at all cuu
 4 years ago '04        #105
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
how that mouth do?
 4 years ago '04        #106
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Arson said:
I'm more disgusted by the a.ss shots.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

she definitely went for the a.ss upgrade. it's one thing if she was hitting the gym in those 5 years but clearly she wasnt. just hope she got the official a.ss shots and not the budget joints that bi*ches are getting locked up over
 4 years ago '04        #107
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Fresco said:
And another thing.. The hoe HAS TO BE a ride or die chick, the bi*ch ain't got no choice, she's an ugly bi*ch. She doesn't have room to act up, or deny a d!ck in her a.ss or whatever. She has to make up for her ugliness SOMEHOW.

And since when is wifing up a muppet a win? Why? Cause that muppet is a ride or die muppet? It's a fu*king muppet. n*gga lost from the start.

There's no way that he wakes up next to this hoe every morning and says to himself "look at my baby, she is so beautiful"
 4 years ago '04        #108
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
yeah the plastic surgery is too much. woman need to be comfortable in their own skin so that they can based life choices on positive things and not from the pressure of the shallow thoughts and opinions of others, like those who think bigger t*ts and a.ss are better even though its synthetic to your body and can possibly harm you. come into this world the way you went out. we are the only animal around on this planet that goes through so much unnecessary sh*t to create this fu*king illusion about ourselves. just b u and live life. not knocking shorty but if she was with me, i'd be on her about all this bullsh*t. hit the fu*king gym and whatever you can physically change through hard work in the gym, change. if you can't, don't worry and be happy. and stop wasting your time doing all this sh*t to yourself with the impression that you're improving your life. you're not. and it's sad.
 4 years ago '10        #109
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
he aint gotta worry bout no other dudes tryin to holla
 4 years ago '07        #110
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
would smash
 4 years ago '07        #111
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
 Satire said:
I DIED TOO lol
 4 years ago '04        #112
jBoRiCuA 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,628 | Props total: 193 193
TIP is what u call a real n*gga... ya'll are fkn clowns just like the nikkas that leave their family once they get a piece of bread. Grow the fk up and appreciate a real woman...
 4 years ago '08        #113
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 KleanKutt100 said:
but why she look like that n*gga who used to be soulja boy sidekick

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

not even close

[pic - click to view]

yes, it's played out, but it's played out because it's true.
 4 years ago '13        #114
YungFranchise5 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 36 36
It never made sense to me why other n*ccas are so infatuated with who a man is with. She's clearly loyal, family oriented, and knows how to support TIP. Judging by how much input n*ccas got on here then they must watch the show and see how much of a family they are. Cats need to stop fronting like they wouldn't take a broad like that over these video hoes.......
 4 years ago '08        #115
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
 Fresco said:
And another thing.. The hoe HAS TO BE a ride or die chick, the bi*ch ain't got no choice, she's an ugly bi*ch. She doesn't have room to act up, or deny a d!ck in her a.ss or whatever. She has to make up for her ugliness SOMEHOW.

And since when is wifing up a muppet a win? Why? Cause that muppet is a ride or die muppet? It's a fu*king muppet. n*gga lost from the start.

There's no way that he wakes up next to this hoe every morning and says to himself "look at my baby, she is so beautiful"
you can stick with your s3xy bi*ches with big a.sses who will rob you when you fall asleep, fu*k your boys and give you the clap. Im good with a down a.ss who sticks with me and raises my kids, someone I actually LOVE. Looks ain't all that, you'll figure that out when you grow up.
 4 years ago '04        #116
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Tiny must be a beast in da bed.

But hey she's held the dude down forever and U know TI got a few side pieces anyways... especially with all them bad broads in ATL.
 4 years ago '04        #117
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
paying my rent in my area
 06-18-2013, 10:42 AM         #118
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care how loyal she is or if she put me on, once i get my money im leaving that bi*ch, loyality can only get you so far, looks are what u gonna see everyday, its alot of girls out here and he can def find one with her loyalty and dime looks, ti just a clown a.ss n*gga
 06-18-2013, 11:41 AM         #119
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MH Tha Fly Guy said:
he aint gotta worry bout no other dudes tryin to holla
sh*tttttttt. n*ggas love gettin the attention of another n*ggas woman, even if the broad aint that attractive. T.I winning idk why all the negative comments. Bra dnt have to wife these money hungry "bad bi*ches" for n*ggas approval when he can just smash n dash n go back to his dwn a.ss broad. its that simple.

I bet a lot of these n*ggas in here talkin crazy wouldnt even have the heart to bring their lil bad bi*ches around T.I. bht got an opinion on what THEY THINK he shld be wifin

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 06-18-2013 at 11:44 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #120
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,621 | Props total: 1798 1798
 DoubleD said:
I would of left her at the beginning
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy