Jay-Z - "Magna Carta Holy Grail" | Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 143
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #481
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
for real what is the Samsung marketing sh*t ive been hearing about.
 5 years ago '10        #482
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 daman729 said:
I'll be expecting that to drop this weekend.

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #483
RoyceDa59 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$15,157 | Props total: 5580 5580
 daman729 said:
I'll be expecting that to drop this weekend.
Is that sh*t actually getting a retail release?
 5 years ago '04        #484
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,999 | Props total: 142 142
what doesnt make sense to me is all these videos explaining the songs n sh*t... Jigga trying so hard to stay relevant n*ggas giving away one of the most important parts of getting a new album,which is listening to it for the first time and tryna catch all the slick sh*t n*ggas is saying smh... i hate this guy
 5 years ago '08        #485
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 5938 5938
 RoyceDa59 said:
Is that sh*t actually getting a retail release?
yea July 8th digital and physical
 5 years ago '05        #486
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,913 | Props total: 8504 8504
 1LynguisticMind said:
for real what is the Samsung marketing sh*t ive been hearing about.
What do u want to know?

They release new lyrics & videos about the album every day. Samsung bought 1 million coppies to give out 3 days early.
 5 years ago '05        #487
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,913 | Props total: 8504 8504
 bkid said:
yea July 8th digital and physical
The very top of the app after the regular countdown page says jun 29
 5 years ago '05        #488
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,913 | Props total: 8504 8504
 SokeSleezy said:
what doesnt make sense to me is all these videos explaining the songs n sh*t... Jigga trying so hard to stay relevant n*ggas giving away one of the most important parts of getting a new album,which is listening to it for the first time and tryna catch all the slick sh*t n*ggas is saying smh... i hate this guy
Its called marketing & this release will still be more interesting than most of the garbage coming out these days.
 5 years ago '05        #489
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,559 | Props total: 836 836
fu*k so if its only coming out on july 4th for samsung people its not gunna leak till the 4th you guys think?
 5 years ago '09        #490
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,607 | Props total: 9436 9436
 mattdogg444 said:
fu*k so if its only coming out on july 4th for samsung people its not gunna leak till the 4th you guys think?
we have to wait like Watch The Throne
 5 years ago '04        #491
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
Some of the people in this section have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands to hate on someone
 5 years ago '07        #492
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 critiQue said:
What do u want to know?

They release new lyrics & videos about the album every day. Samsung bought 1 million coppies to give out 3 days early.
So Samsung bought 1 million physical copies of the CD, and made an App about it??

are they going to mail their CD's to the people with the App??? or is the album just digital?

so Jay is selling one million of album at 33% of the retail price so Samsung can give it out for free??

is this some attempt to make it look like he "sold" more records then he really did???
 5 years ago '07        #493
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
looks like Hov is taking notes from Cole and going the few features route

hopefully this album is solid, BP3 was horrendous but he came correct on most of the songs on the WTT
 06-29-2013, 12:35 AM         #494
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A new Jay album!!!


:kobewhatever:
 5 years ago '04        #495
d2921 2853 heat pts2853
space
avatar space
space
$24,602 | Props total: 5673 5673
 1LynguisticMind said:
So Samsung bought 1 million physical copies of the CD, and made an App about it??

are they going to mail their CD's to the people with the App??? or is the album just digital?

so Jay is selling one million of album at 33% of the retail price so Samsung can give it out for free??

is this some attempt to make it look like he "sold" more records then he really did???
nicca get the fu*k out and go back to the movie section and make more threads bout tony soprano dying you fu*king pus*y i aint jays biggest fan but you need to get a life c*nt
 5 years ago '05        #496
HARBINGER 450 heat pts450
space
avatar space
space
$49,913 | Props total: 8504 8504
 1LynguisticMind said:
So Samsung bought 1 million physical copies of the CD, and made an App about it??

are they going to mail their CD's to the people with the App??? or is the album just digital?

so Jay is selling one million of album at 33% of the retail price so Samsung can give it out for free??

is this some attempt to make it look like he "sold" more records then he really did???
1st question.. yes but its going to be digital download or playable thru the app

2nd question.. he sold them for 5 bucks a CD in bulk of a guaranteed 1 mill units so he made a guaranteed 5 million bucks.. if you think about it.. 1 million ppl would of burned it anyway if it was leaked 3 days earlier so Id say its a win whether it was discount or not

3rd question.. this will not count as platinum but I doubt jay-Z cares because he still just made alot of money b4 the release date
 5 years ago '11        #497
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 1808 1808
 1LynguisticMind said:
So Samsung bought 1 million physical copies of the CD, and made an App about it??

are they going to mail their CD's to the people with the App??? or is the album just digital?

so Jay is selling one million of album at 33% of the retail price so Samsung can give it out for free??

is this some attempt to make it look like he "sold" more records then he really did???
what the fu*k are u talking about?

if u invented a product, say you invented pens, and a company buys 1000 pens off you at a discounted price because they're buying in bulk. They then gives pens to their customers for free as a promotion. So when you're doing the papers at the end of the year, would you not include these 1000 pens u sold, u fu*kin idiot.
 5 years ago '07        #498
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
 critiQue said:
1st question.. yes but its going to be digital download or playable thru the app

2nd question.. he sold them for 5 bucks a CD in bulk of a guaranteed 1 mill units so he made a guaranteed 5 million bucks.. if you think about it.. 1 million ppl would of burned it anyway if it was leaked 3 days earlier so Id say its a win whether it was discount or not

3rd question.. this will not count as platinum but I doubt jay-Z cares because he still just made alot of money b4 the release date


youre right though, 1 mill would of downloaded it. that is a good move buisness wise, but you are tripping if you think Jay doesnt care about his first week sales.
 5 years ago '07        #499
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
@ these f*ggot Camel warriors Fen and d291 getting upset and butt hurt, your nick name would be smooth f*ggot

So im getting two different answers, does anyone KNOW FOR A FACT if soundscan will count these as albums sold first week??
 5 years ago '07        #500
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1159 1159
im amped for this though

Jay solo tracks hopefully means we aint gonna here pop garbage like BP3

on a side note, I just want to hear a Jay, Nas, Em collab record before i die
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy