most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
119 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #301
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,476 | Props total: 1713 1713
Jay better use that Brooklyn beat that Cole previewed
 4 years ago '05        #302
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 Trelli3Matrix said:
"And stop callin urself jordan, ur not jordan, ur magic.....USED to b sick"

Lol hit him with the way magic got over his hiv issue smh
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yall actin like jay hasnt been giving us the worst verses for the last few years?? He is getting sooooooo lazy with it nowadays. What was the last good verse he spit? Be honest... He said some of the most generic, simple sh*t on suit and tie. Oh my god, the same n*gga on renegade says this in 2010 :

I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that i go, fu*k me"

"Shawty heard i move that D, Have her by tha bladder she like oh i gotta pee"

"Im flyin out to piza just to get some pizza"

And this was after bp3. I kno em is gettin old but he at least raps like he still gives a sh*t. He tried a new style but he at least sounds hungry for that style. Jay hasnt had a quotable in years. Yea he's a great, but dont act like jay is gonna make some black album sh*t. n*gga said the worst sh*t on suit and tie. This album gonna b just a mulitude of tracks like that. Watch....the throne will b taken, no pun intended.
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Jay fell off. He doesnt need a good beat to bring him out. His wordplay needs to b on point, that clever sh*t needs to b on point, the flow needs to b on point. Hes just like eminem. Great beats arent NEEDED. So u say production team like that matters. n*ggas wanna hear jay for what he's good for. LYRICS. Same as eminem. Eminem can rap on a trash can beat and no one will care cuz we lookin for them crazy a.ss lyrics. Jay doesnt have lyrics anymore. So whats to listen to?? The beats? Production doesnt make jay z, i say this, cuz i rap myself, "how does ur lyrics sound accapella?" "How does ur lyrics look on paper?" U kno damn well jay sh*t will look and sound horrible. He must be the at home dad, busy as hell and going to the studio half asleep freestylin. n*gga brought "i show ya howta do dis hun" back from the dead on suit and tie smh lazy lazy
 Trelli3Matrix said:
JT better give him an AOL session verse from "bye bye bye" or "its gonna be me" cuz jay did him dirty for his feature. Can someone please type n what jay said bout its the season for wearin the tuxedo's for no reason?? Type those few bars please, look at them, and with a straight face tell me that jay is back... And just cuz he was on jt song dont mean jt will have a verse on his. Timbo may do a beat and jt adlib the hook or somethin. Em prooduced 2 jay songs for albums and was the only feat on bp1....jay has yet to feat on an em album, except the 8 mile soundtrack
Go take some more selfies, and put your SN on them. Grown men talking here.
 4 years ago '10        #303
PrinceDeville25 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,178 | Props total: 464 464
Jay's last great verse was on that shiny suit theory w/ Jay Electronica
 06-19-2013, 12:04 PM         #304
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the 24th is gonna be a long a.sssss wait

i musta watched the commercial like 30 times myself...
 4 years ago '08        #305
cmac101 5 heat pts
space
space
$865 | Props total: 322 322
 .aviator.man. said:
fu*k the 24th is gonna be a long a.sssss wait

i musta watched the commercial like 30 times myself...
You didn't watch it enough, it drops on in the 4th not the 24th

4 years ago '12        #306
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 cmac101 said:
You didn't watch it enough, it drops on in the 4th not the 24th

mabye he knows something we dont
 4 years ago '09        #307
Vos 2 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 0 0
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Jay fell off. He doesnt need a good beat to bring him out. His wordplay needs to b on point, that clever sh*t needs to b on point, the flow needs to b on point. Hes just like eminem. Great beats arent NEEDED. So u say production team like that matters. n*ggas wanna hear jay for what he's good for. LYRICS. Same as eminem. Eminem can rap on a trash can beat and no one will care cuz we lookin for them crazy a.ss lyrics. Jay doesnt have lyrics anymore. So whats to listen to?? The beats? Production doesnt make jay z, i say this, cuz i rap myself, "how does ur lyrics sound accapella?" "How does ur lyrics look on paper?" U kno damn well jay sh*t will look and sound horrible. He must be the at home dad, busy as hell and going to the studio half asleep freestylin. n*gga brought "i show ya howta do dis hun" back from the dead on suit and tie smh lazy lazy
You CLEARY either haven't been listening to Jay's recent material or you're not paying attention to what he's saying.

How is Open Letter not great? $100 Bill (especially the second verse)? bi*ch Don't k!ll My Vibe remix? He was GREAT on Watch the Throne. I'd like you to tell me how his verses on No Church, Gotta Have it (Richard Pryor line isn't great wordplay to you?), Otis, New Day, Welcome to the Jungle, Why I Love You, The Joy, Illest Motherfu*ker Alive etc are anything but great. Go ahead. LOL @ bringing up Suit and Tie...that verse fit the song perfectly.

and what about Free Mason? Light Up? Shiny Suit Theory? So Appalled?

EDIT: fu*king LOL @ you criticizing Jay's recent music but PRAISING Eminem for rapping like he still 'gives a sh*t'. Don't bother responding to me, you have sh*t taste in music.

Last edited by Vos; 06-19-2013 at 02:21 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #308
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

06-19-2013, 07:43 PM         #309
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vos said:
You CLEARY either haven't been listening to Jay's recent material or you're not paying attention to what he's saying.

How is Open Letter not great? $100 Bill (especially the second verse)? bi*ch Don't k!ll My Vibe remix? He was GREAT on Watch the Throne. I'd like you to tell me how his verses on No Church, Gotta Have it (Richard Pryor line isn't great wordplay to you?), Otis, New Day, Welcome to the Jungle, Why I Love You, The Joy, Illest Motherfu*ker Alive etc are anything but great. Go ahead. LOL @ bringing up Suit and Tie...that verse fit the song perfectly.

and what about Free Mason? Light Up? Shiny Suit Theory? So Appalled?

EDIT: fu*king LOL @ you criticizing Jay's recent music but PRAISING Eminem for rapping like he still 'gives a sh*t'. Don't bother responding to me, you have sh*t taste in music.
(except light up)
 4 years ago '07        #310
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,917 | Props total: 574 574
 ballergenetics said:
master P is in his top 5
 4 years ago '06        #311
rlnichol77 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,022 | Props total: 11 11
 TheMindOf said:
I did notice that though..

Kanye starts working with Rick Rubin to give his album a harder edge, next thing we see Jay-Z working with Rick Rubin

Coldplay situation all over again
dude Jay worked with Rick Rubin way before Kanye
 4 years ago '07        #312
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,213 | Props total: 1274 1274
Lmao that clown said hov started workn wit rubin cause kanye did it smfh these clowns are sad and have no knowledge on that situation cause if he did that comment wouldn't have been made
 06-19-2013, 10:13 PM         #313
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Root Of Evil said:
master P is in his top 5
This had me dying. P cool and all but anybody who got him in their top 5, as an artist, needs to be shot. As far as Rick Rubin, I'm pretty sure jayz worked with him before kanye's debut was even announced. Negroes exposing themselves in here.
 4 years ago '10        #314
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,222 | Props total: 564 564
I have honestly have not been moved by Hov's lyrical game over the last few years. "Shiny Suit Theory" is the last one I heard that I really reacted to. Other than a few joints on WTT everything else has been average for me. I hope this project sounds as slick as the ad. We hold him to an impossible standard sometimes but I need to hear some real heat from Jigga.
 4 years ago '04        #315
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,789 | Props total: 11633 11633
 bx kid said:
Lmao that clown said hov started workn wit rubin cause kanye did it smfh these clowns are sad and have no knowledge on that situation cause if he did that comment wouldn't have been made
 4 years ago '10        #316
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 rlnichol77 said:
dude Jay worked with Rick Rubin way before Kanye
Son..

Keep reading though the thead.. You'll find my reasoning there...

15 pages ago

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #317
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
n*ggas alway tryna "expose" somebody in here... Keep reaching buddies

TheMindOf said:
We all know Rick did 99 Problems (he's in the video and everything)

10 years ago..

The thing is, everybody else in that room was on Hov's last solo album. And the few before that..

He wasn't even checking for Rick between Black Album and BP3...

Now Kanye brought Rick into the fold to help with Yeezus and all of a sudden Jay wants to work with him again..

Either way, I still wanna see what they cook up for this album
 4 years ago '08        #318
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,882 | Props total: 1158 1158
Blood on the Leaves! Preach!

I can't wait, gonna be a Roc n GOOD music summer!

Haters can
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #319
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '09        #320
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,212 | Props total: 7383 7383

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago