Jay-Z - "Magna Carta Holy Grail" | Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Godfather 50 Runs Up On MMA Loser Who Was Talking Smack About Him
116 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #281
PrimeLamboJr. 163 heat pts163
space
space
$11,603 | Props total: 8317 8317
 DSOM said:
the last album that Jay-z released in the Summer was Reasonable Doubt

#yalln*ggasGetReady
watch the throne and Blueprint dropped in the summer.
 5 years ago '05        #282
CEOLILB21 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$86 | Props total: 34 34
 kweisijohn said:
False

Blueprint is known for dropping on 9/11.
 5 years ago '04        #283
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 kweisijohn said:
I was told WTT cant be counted in their solo discography
 5 years ago '11        #284
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
 CEOLILB21 said:
False

Blueprint is known for dropping on 9/11.
Summer ends September 21st.
 5 years ago '04        #285
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
 norcal925 said:
Summer ends September 21st.

Yall know what we mean

got damn
 5 years ago '11        #286
Norcal 79 heat pts79
space
space
$11,932 | Props total: 1678 1678
 DSOM said:

Yall know what we mean

got damn
 5 years ago '05        #287
2bigz 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$6,340 | Props total: 1743 1743
We can pretty much guarantee a Justin Timberlake feature too, with Timbo producing that song.
 5 years ago '08        #288
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,417 | Props total: 395 395
 case sensitive said:
wow @ n*ggas talking about this in January. dat boy Hov ahead of us by years
n*ggas literally throwing out direct hints about a hov album and nobody caught on
 5 years ago '12        #289
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,720 | Props total: 5697 5697
 CosbySweater said:
First Page

Mike Jordan of Rap
"And stop callin urself jordan, ur not jordan, ur magic.....USED to b sick"

Lol hit him with the way magic got over his hiv issue smh
 5 years ago '12        #290
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
Yall actin like jay hasnt been giving us the worst verses for the last few years?? He is getting sooooooo lazy with it nowadays. What was the last good verse he spit? Be honest... He said some of the most generic, simple sh*t on suit and tie. Oh my god, the same n*gga on renegade says this in 2010 :

I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that i go, fu*k me"

"Shawty heard i move that D, Have her by tha bladder she like oh i gotta pee"

"Im flyin out to piza just to get some pizza"

And this was after bp3. I kno em is gettin old but he at least raps like he still gives a sh*t. He tried a new style but he at least sounds hungry for that style. Jay hasnt had a quotable in years. Yea he's a great, but dont act like jay is gonna make some black album sh*t. n*gga said the worst sh*t on suit and tie. This album gonna b just a mulitude of tracks like that. Watch....the throne will b taken, no pun intended.
 5 years ago '12        #291
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 lfletcher said:
With that type of production team, how can Hov's album not be DOPE?
Jay fell off. He doesnt need a good beat to bring him out. His wordplay needs to b on point, that clever sh*t needs to b on point, the flow needs to b on point. Hes just like eminem. Great beats arent NEEDED. So u say production team like that matters. n*ggas wanna hear jay for what he's good for. LYRICS. Same as eminem. Eminem can rap on a trash can beat and no one will care cuz we lookin for them crazy a.ss lyrics. Jay doesnt have lyrics anymore. So whats to listen to?? The beats? Production doesnt make jay z, i say this, cuz i rap myself, "how does ur lyrics sound accapella?" "How does ur lyrics look on paper?" U kno damn well jay sh*t will look and sound horrible. He must be the at home dad, busy as hell and going to the studio half asleep freestylin. n*gga brought "i show ya howta do dis hun" back from the dead on suit and tie smh lazy lazy
 5 years ago '12        #292
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 2bigz said:
We can pretty much guarantee a Justin Timberlake feature too, with Timbo producing that song.
JT better give him an AOL session verse from "bye bye bye" or "its gonna be me" cuz jay did him dirty for his feature. Can someone please type n what jay said bout its the season for wearin the tuxedo's for no reason?? Type those few bars please, look at them, and with a straight face tell me that jay is back... And just cuz he was on jt song dont mean jt will have a verse on his. Timbo may do a beat and jt adlib the hook or somethin. Em prooduced 2 jay songs for albums and was the only feat on bp1....jay has yet to feat on an em album, except the 8 mile soundtrack
 5 years ago '04        #293
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Jay fell off. He doesnt need a good beat to bring him out. His wordplay needs to b on point, that clever sh*t needs to b on point, the flow needs to b on point. Hes just like eminem. Great beats arent NEEDED. So u say production team like that matters. n*ggas wanna hear jay for what he's good for. LYRICS. Same as eminem. Eminem can rap on a trash can beat and no one will care cuz we lookin for them crazy a.ss lyrics. Jay doesnt have lyrics anymore. So whats to listen to?? The beats? Production doesnt make jay z, i say this, cuz i rap myself, "how does ur lyrics sound accapella?" "How does ur lyrics look on paper?" U kno damn well jay sh*t will look and sound horrible. He must be the at home dad, busy as hell and going to the studio half asleep freestylin. n*gga brought "i show ya howta do dis hun" back from the dead on suit and tie smh lazy lazy
when the album drops you'll be taking back all these words.

he's in one of those zones. just wait.
 06-19-2013, 06:22 AM         #294
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #295
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,535 | Props total: 9349 9349
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #296
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,730 | Props total: 9813 9813
 Nyuzi said:
You should try 3dBlender. It's not that hard to do simple modeling and it's free.
i got modo but i don't think that is going to work. im looking into zbrush
 5 years ago '10        #297
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,059 | Props total: 3013 3013
 5 years ago '08        #298
slickdip 
space
space
$135 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

Rick Rubin is the MAN! His vision is crazy glad Jay teamed back up with him.
 5 years ago '07        #299
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,526 | Props total: 1890 1890
Jay better use that Brooklyn beat that Cole previewed
 5 years ago '05        #300
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8937 8937
 Trelli3Matrix said:
"And stop callin urself jordan, ur not jordan, ur magic.....USED to b sick"

Lol hit him with the way magic got over his hiv issue smh
 Trelli3Matrix said:
Yall actin like jay hasnt been giving us the worst verses for the last few years?? He is getting sooooooo lazy with it nowadays. What was the last good verse he spit? Be honest... He said some of the most generic, simple sh*t on suit and tie. Oh my god, the same n*gga on renegade says this in 2010 :

I be tryna chill bi*ches wanna fu*k me, every little city that i go, fu*k me"

"Shawty heard i move that D, Have her by tha bladder she like oh i gotta pee"

"Im flyin out to piza just to get some pizza"

And this was after bp3. I kno em is gettin old but he at least raps like he still gives a sh*t. He tried a new style but he at least sounds hungry for that style. Jay hasnt had a quotable in years. Yea he's a great, but dont act like jay is gonna make some black album sh*t. n*gga said the worst sh*t on suit and tie. This album gonna b just a mulitude of tracks like that. Watch....the throne will b taken, no pun intended.
 Trelli3Matrix said:
 Trelli3Matrix said:
JT better give him an AOL session verse from "bye bye bye" or "its gonna be me" cuz jay did him dirty for his feature. Can someone please type n what jay said bout its the season for wearin the tuxedo's for no reason?? Type those few bars please, look at them, and with a straight face tell me that jay is back... And just cuz he was on jt song dont mean jt will have a verse on his. Timbo may do a beat and jt adlib the hook or somethin. Em prooduced 2 jay songs for albums and was the only feat on bp1....jay has yet to feat on an em album, except the 8 mile soundtrack
Go take some more selfies, and put your SN on them. Grown men talking here.
Home      

most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
40 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
70 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
126 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
308 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
43 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drakes sends invoice to Def Jam via IG!
208 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy