Former Death Row producer confirms 2Pac was a MOB Blood

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #41
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
pac was piru affiliated and crip affiliated. i thought this was already known?

when has the outlawz said that pac was a blood? NEVER!
 4 years ago '05        #42
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 A6249CF said:
so many suburb kids talking on street sh*t like they know

pac was obv mob

guilty by affiliation is the law on the strrets
There's a difference between affiliation and actuality. If that's the case, the 2Pac was also a crip since he was affiliated with them also. People need to stop believing everything they hear. The only person that can ever confirm this is 2Pac himself. Everything else is speculation.
 4 years ago '11        #43
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '13        #44
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38335 38335
 4REAL said:
There's a difference between affiliation and actuality. If that's the case, the 2Pac was also a crip since he was affiliated with them also. People need to stop believing everything they hear. The only person that can ever confirm this is 2Pac himself. Everything else is speculation.
yup

only thing pac was riding/bangin for was the westside hip hop scene and deathrow
 06-17-2013, 10:52 AM         #45
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because he hung out and chilled with them doesn't mean he was a member.... i didn't even bother listening to this fu*king 15 min long interview im sure it was bullsh*t...

If i recall correctly years back he considered himself an "outlaw" i've heard people say years back he claimed both groups bloods and crips... not sure how the fu*k thats possible. i seriously doubt he was in either of the gangs, he just chilled with them
 4 years ago '08        #46
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Ever since Pac has died, a lot of his road dogs and a.ssociates have said contradicting stories about his life outside of music. Every statement about Pac requires multiple WITNESSES, because there are too many people with too many Pac stories that all don't add up. sh*t, Pac died in 96 and we still cant get his friends and a.ssociates to reach a consensus agreement on whether or not he was leaving death Row. If we can't even get clear consensus on small a.ss matters like that, what would make you sure that the big matters like this are true without witnesses?
 4 years ago '12        #47
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I don't believe this didn't even listen to the interview.
"We claim mob m.o.b. if you be specific, we control all cash from atlanic to pacific"-- all out

That depends on which m.o.b. he means. Could have a double meaning.....
 4 years ago '13        #48
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Ever since Pac has died, a lot of his road dogs and a.ssociates have said contradicting stories about his life outside of music. Every statement about Pac requires multiple WITNESSES, because there are too many people with too many Pac stories that all don't add up. sh*t, Pac died in 96 and we still cant get his friends and a.ssociates to reach a consensus agreement on whether or not he was leaving death Row. If we can't even get clear consensus on small a.ss matters like that, what would make you sure that the big matters like this are true without witnesses?
Very true

Pac remains a mysterious figure, we can only go by what he said from his own mouth

If an airplane crashed and 50 people saw the crash from different angles, all 50 of them will see the crash differently and retell the event differently. The human mind, imagination and past events melted together can alter the truth.
 4 years ago '12        #49
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 all3rd said:
Marlon Wayans called him a softie a few weeks ago then what was it?
He was joking. Most people wouldnt think to joke round wit pac like that, but he showed how cool they were thats all. And remember, pac said suge was no gangster and that he was a nice guy. Remember that interview? Him ole white lady was walking? And suges nickname was sugar bear... So what is it???? Is suge a boss with blood ties? Or is he a golden graham sugar bear??
 4 years ago '12        #50
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 majestic75 said:
I can't believe he's been dead for almost 20 years and MFers STILL care about this. Cali needs a new set of heroes.
And shouldnt people stop talkin bout jordan? he AINT comin back to the game so why do people even care bout what he DID?? Right? Ok then, u just realized ur own concern.
 4 years ago '13        #51
space
space
That Bruce dude he was talking about though, he was some stripper, who Dre said was his personal trainer.

But if you seen any pics of Dre back then he was fat as fu*k, so miss me with that personal trainer sh*t

Dre seems to have a festish for male strippers, I have a feeling he left deathrow because he cudnt keep his s3xuality in the closet, sh*t was too close to home.
 4 years ago '12        #52
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 waytoomuch said:
pac wuznt no ganbanger. who the f**k is a producer to confirm pac's gang ties? pac said it himself that he wuz jus a ridah. pac wuz affiliated wit bloods n crips
But think about it, who r YOU to say he wasnt? For u to say what he wasnt means that u kno him personally. Pac said he was a ridah, he also said he was a murderer, and also said real n*ggas dont die. Im pretty sure he didnt gangbang, but i wont straight up say "No, No he didnt gangbang". Who knows. He tried to sell drugs and fu*ked up horribly and his homies said "this sh*t aint for u!" but he concidered himself a drug dealer. He may have helped some bloods, being wit suge, but stayed on the backburner.
 4 years ago '12        #53
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
Tupac a blood?

he's not even from the west like that. how you gonna START gangbanging in your 20's?
Dont have to be from a place to start doin anything. Thats like sayin who starts having s3x at age 20. People can start when they want to or have no other choice. If i move to cali and i lived on a crip side, guess what, i really wont have a choice but to join the fam. Bloods may notice that sh*t and start shootin at me anyway. And look at flocka. Hes from new york and moved to atl and was chillin in the jungles wit t rogers.....t rogers. And how old is flocka? Its crazy that a n*gga would start banging that late, but its not impossible.
 06-17-2013, 01:18 PM         #54
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

06-18-2013, 10:27 AM         #55
ThaKiddKid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was MOB Piru everybody the producer named that was MOB Pac named on To live and die in LA he said Neckbone,Heron,Bountry too Big Rock plus Trey all of them are dead except. Big Rock n Trey
 4 years ago '13        #56
JokerFire 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$938 | Props total: 29 29
 JokerFire said:
I have seen a pic of cops holding a death row chain but I can't find a news story related to it. Please post it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now