most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '13        #21
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,583 | Props total: 1198 1198
 Fedor Christ said:
That's funny to me too.

If they don't even do Crippin' or Bloodin' in the BAY AREA OF CALIFORNIA, the STATE where that Crip/Blood sh*t was INVENTED... how the fu*k you gonna bang in New Orleans?

"Hey guys I can't make it to rehearsal tonight, brb gotta put in some work in deez streetz."
Bay Area invented gangbanging? Piru ain't a street in CPt ? Raymond Washington ain't from the bay either
 5 years ago '13        #22
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
so mc hammer is a blood to?

I think that producer talk some bullsh*t

also treys chain was found by the police, there is a image with a cop holding it online when they raided some crips crib

Also Pac been saying money over bi*ches since before he joined deathrow

Pac was mos def affliated, was he a full fledge member though? I doubt it
 5 years ago '13        #23
pierredaire 
space
space
 HipHopFactz said:

also treys chain was found by the police, there is a image with a cop holding it online when they raided some crips crib

You don't have to grow up or get put on a gang to be considered from there in a enemy's eyes.. PAC fu*ked with Mob Piru handled biz with them jumped Orlando Anderson with them and got k!lled for it, sad to say but one of the greatest artist of all time was lost to gangbanging but it's the truth
iamlegend24 gave props

5 years ago '13        #24
JokerFire 110 heat pts110 OP
space
space
$938 | Props total: 29 29
 HipHopFactz said:

He never said that Hammer was a blood. I have seen a pic of cops holding a death row chain but I can't find a news story related to it. Please post it. Hopefully this interview creates so much controversy that others speak on it to either confirm of deny what's being said.
 5 years ago '04        #25
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,867 | Props total: 2289 2289
cool story brok... pac is dead..... and if this sh*t is all true why is he speaking on it..... he probably broke
 06-16-2013, 05:02 PM         #26
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Peep the lame a.ss f*ggot nigaz tho tryin to glorify gangbangin in this thread.....gangbangin aint cool fam...and the sh*t sure as hell dont make u no man....if u think u harder or better then the next niga cuz u bang an the other dont, mos likley u the soft one. Gangbanging aint something nigaz doin for fun they end up in that for survival, its situations nigaz just end up into from various situations growing up.
 5 years ago '07        #27
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,557 | Props total: 15101 15101

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #28
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Pac said I don't give fu*k if you blood or cuz as long as you got love for thugs!
 5 years ago '05        #29
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,444 | Props total: 1376 1376
 pierredaire said:
You don't have to grow up or get put on a gang to be considered from there in a enemy's eyes.. PAC fu*ked with Mob Piru handled biz with them jumped Orlando Anderson with them and got k!lled for it, sad to say but one of the greatest artist of all time was lost to gangbanging but it's the truth

Quit being silly and believing everything you hear. You can't be so gullible to believe everything you hear without questioning it. If you listen to the interview, the only claim the producer made in the interview about 2Pac being a blood was that Tupac was there the night that he was jumped into the mob. He's labeling him as a gangmember based on his presence and surroundings. If that's the case, then that would mean MC Hammer is also a blood because he was there as well. And to say that MC Hammer is or was a blood is silly. Tupac was not a gangmember and he didn't die over gangbanging. He may have died over a chain but not because of colors.
 5 years ago '04        #30
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 pierredaire said:
This is a universal truth from Cali to NYC and all over the world

guilty by a.ssociation
 5 years ago '04        #31
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,956 | Props total: 1574 1574
its muthafu*kin MOB FOR LIFE -2pac Voice-
 5 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
lol that n*gga told that story about the "jump in" as if that was some unheard of sh*t......might not of heard of YOUR situation n*gga but that wasn't some "I saw aliens" type story n*gga
 06-16-2013, 11:32 PM         #33
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pierredaire said:
bay area invented gangbanging? Piru ain't a street in cpt ? Raymond washington ain't from the bay either
my g stop…it's no point in correcting n*ggas speakin on what they know not what
 5 years ago '04        #34
kornbread5411 
space
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
All tru Pac heads know Pac was indeed a MOB BLOOD. Game confirmed it years ago as well in the 10 year anniversary special that B.E.T. did. he had it tatted in blood on the back of his right arm...look it up! "Im not no dumb a.ss n*gga, I dont bang for color or for territory, I bang for principle!" -Pac
 5 years ago '13        #35
HipHopFactz 437 heat pts437
space
space
$31,079 | Props total: 38467 38467
 kornbread5411 said:
All tru Pac heads know Pac was indeed a MOB BLOOD. Game confirmed it years ago as well in the 10 year anniversary special that B.E.T. did. he had it tatted in blood on the back of his right arm...look it up! "Im not no dumb a.ss n*gga, I dont bang for color or for territory, I bang for principle!" -Pac
That quote kind oif misleading though, Pac was talking about baggin/riding for the westside in reference to hiphop as at the time there were many divisions, his whole point is they had to have this "war" because parts of the eastcoast didn't respect the westcoast scene.

"Everything I don't have, he's got, and everything he don't got, I got. Together, I think we can only be stopped by each other. We want, not oppression, but total domination.
I'm not no dumb-ass muthafu*ka. I don't bang for the color or the land. It's for the principles, for the honor. I'm banging for the Wesside. It's in my heart. When I be throwing up the W, it ain't for California, it's a W for war.

When the West Coast and the middle and the East get together, we got power. You won't be seeing me throwing this when we're all together. But we ain't there, we still all separate tribes, and I know what tribe I'm in. I'm a soldier. I'll always be true to those who are true to me. New York shouldn't be trippin', they should be loving this, because they gave me the game to do this. What made me raw is that I got both. I'm the future of black America."
 06-17-2013, 01:55 AM         #36
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bighempin of QM said:
Pac said I don't give fu*k if you blood or cuz as long as you got love for thugs!
Same thing i was ab to post. Close Thread.
 5 years ago '13        #37
pierredaire 
space
space
 Fedor Christ said:
lmao bro you completely misread my post fam

the Bay area is not a separate state from California.

what i was implying was, if Cali is the HOME to Crippin/Bloodin and the Bay is IN Cali and even THEY don't do that sh*t... why would dudes on the other side of the country be 'bout that life?
My bad my bad
 06-17-2013, 02:27 AM         #38
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kornbread5411 said:
oh well it's definitely confirmed now, game said it

was this before or after he woke up out his coma in 2001 same time dre dropped 2001
 5 years ago '10        #39
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
always thought this was common knowledge the Pac was Mob Piru....
@ these posts tho

lil wayne
 06-17-2013, 08:18 AM         #40
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many suburb kids talking on street sh*t like they know

pac was obv mob

guilty by affiliation is the law on the strrets
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy