Tracy McGrady: "MJ Played With Men"

most viewed right now
 106
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 88
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-17-2013, 08:22 AM         #101
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant contribute on the floor, contribute with your mouth
 06-17-2013, 08:53 AM         #102
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Truuuuuuuuuuuuu
 4 years ago '08        #103
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 adulel08 said:
If Tmac had Ray Wade Bosh they wouldnt be down 3-2 in the finals ya bish
Tmac dropping so much knowledge on these dumb a.ss bron stans that think hes even close to a goat
dude couldn't get out of the first round when he was a franchise player. bron never lost in the first round even with the slugs he had in cleveland. Tmac wouldn't be able to play with wade. Thats why he left toronto so he could be the star instead of vince. I love all your retards on here with your "IF" theories. If lebron got drafted to the lakers & had a prime shaq for 8 yrs he would have 8 rings. "IF" kobe stayed with the hornets & didn't get traded to the lakers he would be allen iverson. I like this "IF" stuff.
 06-17-2013, 09:55 AM         #104
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Doesn't matter if its men or boys, lazy eye failed every time.


[pic - click to view]





they envy a man that is running the league, something every one of these crabs talking ill wanted to accomplish but couldn't
n*gga keep that sh*t on the court f*g batty boy. n*ggas in here talking bout skills on the court and your gay a.ss brings up a n*ggas looks? WTF part of the game is this?
 4 years ago '09        #105
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
lebron and lil wayne stans are ruining BX
 4 years ago '04        #106
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
He is 100% correct. The quality of the game today is at a all time low for many reasons.
You have the average player coming into the league underdeveloped being drafted based on "potential" than the actual skills they have now which is the reason for the NBDL now existing. Poor fundamentals and poor game IQ. Plus David Stern has basically sold out the league in regards to watering down the game for the sake of gaining more sponsorships. The Game is now Rated G as players can't show emotion in the heat of battle. College Basketball is now more physical than NBA Ball. NBA Basketball today is all about Entertainment meaning that if Game 6 was the best played basketball game in history. If nobody watched it, David Stern would adjust & change the rules just to persuade more viewers. At the end of the day it is all about money than the love of the game which is sad.

Today the most pure legit professional sport out there left is Hockey who today would still rather continue to sell & market the quality of the game to consumers than sell out and keep tweaking the game to persuade more viewers.
 4 years ago '13        #107
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$4,731 | Props total: 255 255
 Spiffy said:
lebron and lil wayne stans are ruining BX
 06-17-2013, 10:57 AM         #108
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's all be honest... judging from this years finals, these are definitely not the same type of NBA stars playing like back in the 90s when Jordan,bird, and johnson were the greats.... someone gets bumped into thats foul... someone accidentally touches a guy with his pinky finger thats foul....

after these last few games myself as well as alot of other florida people are thinking the game is rigged.. as for tracy mcgrady it's time he hangs up the jersy and calls it quits... he's way past his prime now
 4 years ago '11        #109
OBv 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 2286 2286
He's right though. The league has been watered down for a while now.

It's almost as if the NBA chooses it's favorites and markets them to us through playing time and exposure. There used to be some real players in the league, but now there's only a few warriors left.
 06-17-2013, 12:00 PM         #110
WiltTHEGOAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
He is 100% correct. The quality of the game today is at a all time low for many reasons.
You have the average player coming into the league underdeveloped being drafted based on "potential" than the actual skills they have now which is the reason for the NBDL now existing. Poor fundamentals and poor game IQ. Plus David Stern has basically sold out the league in regards to watering down the game for the sake of gaining more sponsorships. The Game is now Rated G as players can't show emotion in the heat of battle. College Basketball is now more physical than NBA Ball. NBA Basketball today is all about Entertainment meaning that if Game 6 was the best played basketball game in history. If nobody watched it, David Stern would adjust & change the rules just to persuade more viewers. At the end of the day it is all about money than the love of the game which is sad.

Today the most pure legit professional sport out there left is Hockey who today would still rather continue to sell & market the quality of the game to consumers than sell out and keep tweaking the game to persuade more viewers.



Deep

Realest sh*t I seen in a while

todays NBA is the weakest era the game is so watered down

Its over once kobe retires
 4 years ago '13        #111
hoodnurd 
space
avatar space
space
$55 | Props total: 37 37
there's no comparison to todays game and the one of yesteryears sure jordan is good but that era of players were all garbage even "him" (jordan) all one dimensional with a few tricks is all that's a reason why they weren't gettin gwap'd out like todays average player niccas on the bench make as much as they did back then.
 4 years ago '04        #112
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,096 | Props total: 3922 3922
all i gotta say is name every player and the bench cats? no name 5 outside of Miami's squad... i'll wait..
the problem isn't the game so much as the talent poole. back in the 80's-90's i could name every player and the bench for pretty much every team.. why because they had skills or at least tried to make a name for them selves.. cats now its like watching college you like who this nicca? who that nicca wit the tats.. hell everybody got tats..

the fact that i still know who d!ckey simpkins is a testament to how involved we were back then. it might as well be 1 on 1 , the way the league is now.
 4 years ago '04        #113
yaobabydaddy 
space
avatar space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
U know he's right when u got skinny a.ss Reggie miller taking it to Jordan and trying to f!ght him. if today's NBA was tough, u would see Durant want to guard LeBron n so forth. nowadays, a teams best player doesn't always guard the other teams best player. today's NBA sucks
 4 years ago '12        #114
ScroogeMcDuck 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$6,937 | Props total: 26 26
That's just his perspective.

When he was 17 the league was full of Men. Now that he's in his mid-30s, it's full of boys. Makes sense.
 4 years ago '08        #115
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,734 | Props total: 11628 11628
Half yall were sayin those same n*ggas would beat the dream team though
 4 years ago '06        #116
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 hoodnurd said:
there's no comparison to todays game and the one of yesteryears sure jordan is good but that era of players were all garbage even "him" (jordan) all one dimensional with a few tricks is all that's a reason why they weren't gettin gwap'd out like todays average player niccas on the bench make as much as they did back then.
please stfu
 4 years ago '11        #119
thehammer 742 heat pts742
space
avatar space
space
$4,508 | Props total: 144 144
Most people in here saying that he is right. Were like T-mac children when Jordan was playing and now are adults. Funny you don't understand why you think the players are children now days.
 4 years ago '12        #120
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
 kainoa1 said:


Deep

Realest sh*t I seen in a while

todays NBA is the weakest era the game is so watered down

Its over once kobe ray allen kg pierce dirk tim manu nash billups retires
...........yup
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy