Tracy McGrady: "MJ Played With Men"

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #81
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 portis187 said:
who were the derek roses, westbrooks, cp3's, lebron, wade, durant, dirk, kyrie, parker back then? There was better big men with post games back then yes, but there is more talented athletic players now a days.
yeah but thats not really the point, those are lil boys its easy to drive on em.. they aint really physical like that

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 06-16-2013 at 06:54 PM..
 4 years ago '12        #82
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 1772 1772
 Mysonne said:
It's true
Lemme ask you a question,if a n*gga 18 and up don't that classify that n*gga as a grown a.ss man?Especially when the n*gga is doing grown man sh*t in his life..
 06-16-2013, 06:58 PM         #83
Grown Folk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that makes sense if these young guys wasn't better than most vets...but he has a point!
 4 years ago '13        #84
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 253 253
n*ggas mad T-Mac speaking the truth. LeBron ain't MJ. He don't even dominate boys, the way Jordan dominated men! Will the next MJ imitation please stand up!
 06-16-2013, 07:15 PM         #85
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah I guess you're right because I went yesterday trying to walk down to the street and the house is on fire and I can get into the crazy windowsill of the creation Church so my own faults were exposed to the whole entire crowd I was reborn
 4 years ago '04        #86
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 Mullany S said:
still doesnt change the fact that the league sheltered Jordan against the so call men. jordan having a f!ght with skinny a.ss reggie miller to boost his ego. fu*k out of here i swear sometimes people want to call jordan God but you can name 100 stupid things he did on and off the court.
Did you watch the video?

Reggie started it....foh man
 4 years ago '12        #87
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 TDeezy20 said:
n*ggas need to get off Jordan d!ck and quit living in the past.It's 2013 when are we gonna stop bringing down current players who just play with the rules in front of them if you wanna blame somebody blame Stern damn.

And as for that played with men comment T-Lazy Eyed made i wish a n*gga would tell me some sh*t like that,like i ain't a man.If they wanna test me we can throw hands off the court 100..

And if you n*ggas don't like the way the game is being played don't watch it's as simple as that,ain't nobody forcing yo a.ss..
T mac 6'8 prob 6'9 in shoes hes required to lift weights everyday..that n*gga would smack the sh*t out you and youd stand there...n*gga reach so long hed smack yo face sitting down while you standing up...that n*gga would have you lookin foolish
 4 years ago '07        #88
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
No lie
 4 years ago '11        #89
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,654 | Props total: 4724 4724
 wtr1906 said:
Don't get me wrong, Tracy was a beast on the court but this dude is talking like he has really accomplished anything against 'boys' or 'men' so his last sentence is null and void
the fu*k you talking about, tmac was a beast period, he could of been mvp in that 02-03 season. its a lot of great players that have been beaten by dynasties in the nba, but it doesnt deter their greatness, some of you n*ggas is clowns. Basketball is a team sport it doesnt matter how good you are without great role players
 4 years ago '04        #90
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1772 1772
 d2921 said:
“It’s different then it was,” McGrady told USA TODAY Sports’ Alex Kennedy. “Then, when I came in ’97, you had men in the league. There’s a lot of boys in this league now. And that’s what I’ve been trying to tell guys when they’ve been asking me questions about LeBron and Jordan. I’m like, ‘Come on man, y’all can’t be serious.’ This man MJ was playing against grown men out there. There’s a lot of boys in the league right now. That seems to be the difference.”

Just facilitate the way he [LeBron] does,” McGrady, a late-season Spurs signee, said before the Heat evened the series with a 103-84 Game 2 victory on Sunday night. “He has a great I.Q. for the game and a great eye for picking apart defenses, attacking at the right moments. That’s pretty much what LeBron does and what I was accustomed to doing.”

I like how t-mac compared himself to bron. T-mac is the truth, but never would be better than bron.
 4 years ago '12        #91
T.D. 67 heat pts67
space
space
$7,499 | Props total: 1772 1772
 Birdman said:

[pic - click to view]

Not if he can't see him
 4 years ago '10        #92
ineedmusic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$775 | Props total: 152 152
 portis187 said:
jordan hasn't played in the nba in over 10 yrs. There is no need to talk about him anymore. Let the players playing now get their shine on. This is why the nba will never be on the nfls level. Every NBA event no matter what they do they don't talk about the stars now, They just keep living in the past & when they do talk about the players now they just put them down and say the nba back then was better. So lets just put down the whole league.
I think it has a lot to do with the time n*ggas are in the league. Nba players stay longer in the league than nfl players do. There are people in the league to this day that ran up against Jordan and they can tell the difference between this game and the old school game. Tracy is a perfect example. The comparisons will slow down when. Iggas in the league that played against or with Jordan are all gone, til then the comparisons live on.
 4 years ago '05        #93
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,398 | Props total: 674 674
league is softer now.. and that's bc the game has advanced and the refs call the games differently in today's time...
 4 years ago '04        #94
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
 Rique said:
Everyone knows NBA is worse now than it was no one thinks this product is more exciting than it has been in the past
But there are more franchise type players in the league now than ever.
 4 years ago '06        #95
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
If Tmac had Ray Wade Bosh they wouldnt be down 3-2 in the finals ya bish
Tmac dropping so much knowledge on these dumb a.ss bron stans that think hes even close to a goat
 4 years ago '09        #96
TruthKillz84 
space
space
$230 | Props total: 73 73
Souls are bleeding in here it seems

06-17-2013, 04:12 AM         #97
antoniob321 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you n*ggas are fu*kin idiots.
 4 years ago '04        #98
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

06-17-2013, 06:57 AM         #99
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As much as I'm an advocate for young talented kids getting their break whenever and however early they can....that has been the problem. Cats used to have to mature before getting to the league. They had to go through wars in college before hitting the league. T-Mac and Lebron represent the new era of the NBA where the league has turned into somewhat of a developmental league....pretty much what college should be.

He's right, MJ had better competition. However, if Lebron were to play in that league..he'd run it after two years. He's just so much stronger, bigger, and smarter than everyone at that time.
 4 years ago '13        #100
JucoLegend 51 heat pts51
space
space
$4,730 | Props total: 253 253
 SeaJaiye said:
at least bron's dad still alive
At least Jordan got to know his father.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy