most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 bigbarcelona said:
Again, Ye's way of promoting was something unexpected and out of the ordinary that no one else was doing. Lets be honest... How many rappers or artist that you know did that kind of promotion, in major cities around the globe and created a huge buzz? Don't sit here and pretend it didn't work, because on that one you sound like a Stan. Plus, who's knocking Jay for his promotion? I thought it was cool and very smart for him to do and it'll definitely pay off for him as well as Samsung, but just because he's working with great producers it doesn't necessarily mean is going to be good. Did we all forget about Kngdom Come? I'm not saying the album is going to be bad, all I'm saying is wait for the album to drop and let's see if its really that good that it can be that contender.
The funny thing is you saying I sound like a stan but I own 2 Jay-z Cd's all my life.. I sound like a reasonable rap fan just by what i stated... you sound like a Jay hater because you jumped on me damn near right after I posted the first comment.. And its all preference because I personally thought Kingdom Come was a good and I know people who thnk that was one of his best and mature pieces of music... Im talkin about in the aspect of using the internet for music he is changing the game becuase everyone follows the same guidelines.. good attempt at arguing n hating tho... U got the wrong one cuz i merely dont give a sh*t n jus posted my thoughts on who would win the Grammy next year
 06-17-2013, 03:23 PM         #82
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 frequent23 said:
The funny thing is you saying I sound like a stan but I own 2 Jay-z Cd's all my life.. I sound like a reasonable rap fan just by what i stated... you sound like a Jay hater because you jumped on me damn near right after I posted the first comment.. And its all preference because I personally thought Kingdom Come was a good and I know people who thnk that was one of his best and mature pieces of music... Im talkin about in the aspect of using the internet for music he is changing the game becuase everyone follows the same guidelines.. good attempt at arguing n hating tho... U got the wrong one cuz i merely dont give a sh*t n jus posted my thoughts on who would win the Grammy next year
Now I know you lying like hell... Especially when no respectable hip hop fan likes Kingdom Come. I like Jay's albums from Reasonable doubt, Volume 2 & 3, Dynasty, Blueprint and the Black Album, but there's no way in hell that sh*t was good, so congratulations on giving yourself away. Plus, last time I check you the one that got all defensive because I raised a very simple valid point in which we should listen to the album first and then lets decide whether it'll be up there or not. What's wrong with that? Plus, other than striking a deal with Samsung to carried his new album which as I stated above it was genius, what else is he doing that other rappers aren't doing? Because nowadays there's other rappers that are using the Internet to promote their work, so Jay is not the only one. My n*gga, do you know what a hater is? Because you clearly don't and but you sure know how to Stan.
 4 years ago '12        #83
Code Chaos 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
Added Mac Miller "Watching Movies With The Sound Off" in Dark Horse...doubt it's Grammy worthy, but added it for debate.
 06-24-2013, 11:09 PM         #84
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 royman04 said:
Born sinner was terrible
k!ll yourself....if you do not think that album is hot, I can not respect your opinion on rap.
 06-24-2013, 11:11 PM         #85
rossic75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Code Chaos said:
Added Mac Miller "Watching Movies With The Sound Off" in Dark Horse...doubt it's Grammy worthy, but added it for debate.
YOOOO....Mac Miller and Grammy will NEVER be in the same sentence son.

P.S. i f*ck with his album though
 06-24-2013, 11:30 PM         #86
ts21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gkmc has a great chance to win and it is one of the best albums from the last few years... it has so much critical acclaim and its bout to be plaitnum at the same time hiphop purists love it and he kept his intergrity...

BUT boooyy watch out for Nothing was the same... From what I'm hearing is that its classfied as " the rap game thriller" every song is a hit...every song is timeless... hes about to shcok the world.... LEBRON JAMES OF THIS RAP THANG

YEEZUS is terrible... Born Sinner is above average... Lets see what hov and eminem bring.

going to be very excited
 4 years ago '11        #87
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495

[pic - click to view]

^
 4 years ago '06        #88
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,337 | Props total: 963 963
nothing was the same

but they will give it to eminem/kanye/jay off name alone
 4 years ago '04        #89
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
Macklemore got this in the bag,its not even a question... had one of the biggest songs of the year....
 4 years ago '12        #90
Code Chaos 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 29 29
Pretty much the nominees:

Kanye West - Yeezus
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist (Released after September 30th cut off date for 2013)
Kendrick Lamar - good kid M.A.A.D. City (Released after September 30th cut off date for 2013)
Drake - Nothing Was the Same
Jay-Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail*

If they add a six, it'll either be J.Cole or Tyler.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy