NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 1137 1137
 Mr I 95 said:
we have verified that you and ______ are not family, there by breaking our TOS, you are here by banished from your gaming kingdom and all of OUR games are no longer available to you, feel free to purchase everything all over again
 Mr I 95 said:
we reserve the right to change out TOS at any moment with no notice, and if you do not abide you shall be banned
Crying out for someone anyone to take notice of his post So here you go lil fella. Thank me later
 5 years ago '04        #22
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Mr I 95 said:
we have verified that you and ______ are not family, there by breaking our TOS, you are here by banished from your gaming kingdom and all of OUR games are no longer available to you, feel free to purchase everything all over again

[video - click to view]

at :48, quite the opposite in what you're trying to pass off here.
 5 years ago '12        #23
BrooklynSwag 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,407 | Props total: 3313 3313
Dam so Me and 2 other people won't have to purchase the next Halo if its bad, all we have to do is mooch off the 3 others that buy it and we can play together.

XboxWon.

Last edited by BrooklynSwag; 06-15-2013 at 10:09 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Greece 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 1202 1202
 Yinz N Burgh said:
We should have a BX circle. Everybody brings a different game come launch so we wil have to plan accordingly. No brokees. Thankfully the console weeds them out.

I'm sure someone will set a BX "Family" circle up.
 06-15-2013, 10:02 PM         #25
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:

whoever gives their trust to Microsoft is a sheep

Last edited by BayArea51; 06-16-2013 at 01:05 AM..
 06-15-2013, 10:06 PM         #26
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
u can already do something simular with any digital game/dlc on 360/ps3

google gamesharing/ license tranfering
Yeah I know. I just find it hilarious how MS supposedly did all this crap to get the devs more money yet supports a feature that takes money away from the devs. Just seems so inconsistent.

It is definitely a good feature though. I just truly hope they do not use it to attract gamers to the system and then remove it down the line. It is seriously enticing me now. I am going to wait until the console is released and I get all the details on it.

I really am not likely how in this gen it has been difficult to get straight answers from both MS and Sony. This gen has been the worst when it comes to communication.
 5 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 BayArea51 said:
whoever gives their trust to Microsoft is a sheep
fixed.

Also, he's probably the most reliable person to talk to about the console instead of that prick Mattrick.
 5 years ago '06        #28
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
Major Nelson makes it very clear, only 1 user can use said game at a time.
 5 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
U also have to be using the same wifi network
 Austin Foyt said:
you don't...
 Mr I 95 said:
Source?
 Austin Foyt said:

Now where is yours?
 Mr I 95 said:
dont have one and that source is wishy washy at best..that can be interpreted any number of ways..just a lack of confidence in the company...you dont really believe its that simple do you?
i mean i hope it is...but to really believe its that simple..especially at this point?

yea cuz sharing ur game in your own house is way hotter than sharing it with someone across the country instantly
You lost all your eligibility in this argument, get the fu*k out.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 453 453
 famoussasjohn said:

Cool interview. Like the idea of watching tv while still connected. Watching tv, and still get game invites when friends sign on sounds awesome

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #31
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
Now that's a nice feature and actually makes sense of why they have the 24hr check in policy.
 06-15-2013, 10:27 PM         #32
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
fixed.
this section of course

Major Nelson lawse across-the-board deal with it
 06-15-2013, 10:29 PM         #33
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Now that's a nice feature and actually makes sense of why they have the 24hr check in policy.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 xeduran said:
Yeah I know. I just find it hilarious how MS supposedly did all this crap to get the devs more money yet supports a feature that takes money away from the devs. Just seems so inconsistent.

It is definitely a good feature though. I just truly hope they do not use it to attract gamers to the system and then remove it down the line. It is seriously enticing me now. I am going to wait until the console is released and I get all the details on it.

I really am not likely how in this gen it has been difficult to get straight answers from both MS and Sony. This gen has been the worst when it comes to communication.
you are completely wrong. from wut ive heard game retailers profit margins on new games is pretty slim. lets take that to the extreme and say gamestop pays $50 for a game that they in turn sell for $60. the devs/xbox/everyone just made $50 off that game while gamestop would make $10. now when that same disc gets traded in and resold...the devs make $0 and gamestop takes 100% of the profits.

that same disc could be traded in countless times with gamestop making more and more money off of it while the devs never see a penny. if they sell a digital copy to me for $60 and a friend of mine shares it with me instead of buying his own copy, the devs have made $60 off of me and have insured that i cant trade in the game that takes them out of the loop.
 5 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 Mr I 95 said:
Yea figured this was coming but I was to lazy to copy and paste the countless times Microsoft has already fu*ked their customers and has been tip toeing around what would be their biggest feature... It don't add up but if you wanna have faith it's that simple ur just setting ur self up for disappointment... While I on the other hand will only be thrilled and surprised if it is true...
I'm not lining up to get the Xbox One anytime soon (if ever), so I won't have any disappointment. Nor would it affect me since I don't share my games. Fact still remains you were trying to pass off some bullsh*t without a source.
 5 years ago '12        #36
dakid4b 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 354 354
 cold_young_thug said:
Wait, so only ONE person can play a game of yours at a time?

So Xbots cant even lend out two games to there "family" at a time? Watta buncha f*ggots.
thats how it would work if there was none of this no trading stuff anyway. u can only lend it to one person lol n*ggas is dumb i swear
 06-16-2013, 01:02 AM         #37
BayArea51 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Xbox Won.
 P-Hill said:
you gon be in one circle... JetsLost gon be in a separate circle

the triforce of gaming will save us that PAPAGUAPO

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2013, 04:08 AM         #38
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
so are sony fanboys going to break their discs in half so they can play the same game
online with one of their friends?

this is a cool feature stop hating bro
 5 years ago '05        #39
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,205 | Props total: 171 171
Damn the future is looking bright
 5 years ago '07        #40
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
Why are the psrs(pissers) so butthurt, in a Xbox thread? The hate is strong, take me to the future M$
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy