Clippers could offer Blake Griffin & Eric Bledsoe in sign-&-trade offer to Lakers for Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '09        #61
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,406 | Props total: 35188 35188
 Chad09 said:

Even when the Lakers aren't doing anything they are number 1.
except on the one place that matters, the basketball court
 06-16-2013, 04:22 AM         #62
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
win win

Loston
 4 years ago '13        #63
pierredaire 
space
space
$2,572 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Cheeze said:
When did Blake get a mid-range shot like Stoudemire used to have
Blake is 22 and 12 with no moves but a wild lay up and no jumpshot at all..u should pray he don't learn something
 4 years ago '04        #64
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Something that bothers me about Griffin

He only averages 0.6 blocks per game for his career

How are you 6'10" & can't even block one measly shot per game

Big for nothing -- there's guards averaging more blocks than that

Even "soft" Chris Bosh averages 1.1 blocks per game for his career
 06-16-2013, 12:34 PM         #65
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:

pierredaire said:
Blake is 22 and 12 with no moves but a wild lay up and no jumpshot at all..u should pray he don't learn something
why would I pray against someone who has no effect on my team whatsoever....

you act like over one offseason he can get a jumpshot and post moves and dominate the league

they been saying that about Dwight too for how long now?
 4 years ago '04        #66
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
na. never would happen. main reason u didnt hear phil jackson name come up...clippers and lakers dont do business.
 4 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 TattooedMPsz said:
hmm laker fans how yall feel about this? most of yall dont want dwight anymore might as well get something for him if u can
It wouldn't surprise me if they did it. They want a "face" for the team after Kobe leaves. Blake's an All Star and he's popular among fans an will fill the seats. You only have to keep Pau for one more year. I think they have to get more athletic, not sure if Griffin is the answer, but they have to do something. fu*k D12. Get something for him.
 4 years ago '11        #68
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 The Bully said:

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #69
influence22 
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 137 137
Griffin is not clutch and will never be clutch = not worth max deal
howard is clutch (if healthy ) = worth a max deal

so the bigger question is howard's back messed up forever? if so trade for best deal out there, if not keep

clutch = being able to make three consecutive scores with one player in the 4qtr, these are the people who deserve max deals
 06-16-2013, 03:54 PM         #70
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
Griffin is better than Bosh.

Trending Now
1. Lakers rumors

Even when the Lakers aren't doing anything they are number 1.
Griffin is better than Bosh? are you serious?
 4 years ago '11        #71
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
 loyola llothta said:
Griffin is better than Bosh? are you serious?

Check My $tats.
 4 years ago '09        #72
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1039 1039
Griffin was one of four players in the league this season to average 18 points and eight rebounds per game -- and he did it while playing 32.5 minutes per game, while the other three who accomplished it (LeBron James, David Lee and LaMarcus Aldridge) played at least 36.8 each. He was one of three players to average 20 points and nine rebounds per 36 minutes -- and he's the only player to appear on both of those lists. Add in his much improved a.ssist numbers, and the company becomes even more selective. Basically, other than LeBron, there was not another player in the league this season that represented such a combination of scoring, rebounding and passing.

He did this while shooting .538 from the field and .660 from the line -- a career high for him and much better than last season, if still not great. He also played significantly improved defense and was third in the league among big men in steals per game. Could he do more? That's neither here nor there -- he did plenty.

Griffin was selected second team All NBA with the fourth most votes at the forward position. The three forwards ahead of him in the voting -- James, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony -- finished 1-2-3 in MVP voting. And although James, Durant and Anthony frequently play the four position in today's smaller NBA, they are all more traditionally small forwards. In the mythical competition for best power forward in the NBA, while Lee and Aldridge and Zach Randolph and others are all quite good, Griffin was pretty clearly better than all of them on a statistical basis. In fact, the other player in the conversation this season would have been Tim Duncan, who is really a center. Griffin's PER of 22.4 (12th best overall) was the highest among power forwards (again ignoring James, Durant, Anthony and Duncan as not really playing the position). Kevin Love might be better when he's healthy, and critics are free to prefer a different player's style over Griffin's, but overall, the All-NBA voters got this one right. Griffin was the best power forward in the NBA this year.
 4 years ago '06        #73
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
ATL would be nasty if they got cp3 and dwight
 4 years ago '05        #74
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
no thanks. griffin is not a player of dwight's caliber if dwight is healthy. and griffin is not exactly that durable himself either. bledsoe is a nice spark plug, but he's not a long term answer at pg for us. this deal will be only be an option if dwight tells the lakers he's not re-signing for sure. otherwise lakers won't even entertain this.
 4 years ago '10        #75
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
to be honest, Blake might be soft, but he is basically the same player Dwight is, just not as much defensive presence. i would do this deal just for the fact Bledsoe is included & how hard it is to get young quality PGs...the Lakers havent had a young energetic PG since Nick Van Exel...Blake is young, im sure Kareem could maybe teach him a thing or two, while i dont like his contract, i mean Dwight would be getting basically the same thing with but with him being older, i really dont see him developing a post game this late in his career. with him, what you see is what you get, great defensive player (when healthy), limited offensive game who would better be served with players who can get him easy looks such as Chris Paul...really a win win for both teams IF the Clippers can get rid of Jordan as well

Last edited by BEASTMODE863; 06-16-2013 at 09:45 PM..
 06-16-2013, 09:54 PM         #76
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 influence22 said:
Griffin is not clutch and will never be clutch = not worth max deal
howard is clutch (if healthy ) = worth a max deal

so the bigger question is howard's back messed up forever? if so trade for best deal out there, if not keep

clutch = being able to make three consecutive scores with one player in the 4qtr, these are the people who deserve max deals
go to bed. crawford can make 3 baskets in the 4th, does he deserve a max deal? brandon jennings? monta ellis? danny green? damian? rudy? I can go on and on. There's a lot more to the game of basketball than just scoring, otherwise melo and kd would probably be 5 time champions right now.
 4 years ago '04        #77
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,107 | Props total: 1360 1360
kobe will not give a fu*k about who is the coach if/when he comes back. he's micro-managing the entire thing.
 4 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,468 | Props total: 6410 6410
 Captain Fresh said:
i doubt they make that move based on both teams not wanting to do business with each other.
yeah same here
 4 years ago '05        #79
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Blake is Good not great. But I'm a fan of the guy personally. I'm also a Laker fan and a Clipper fan. So if the Lakers either get this or nothing for Dwight. I'd say get it done Mitch.
 06-17-2013, 06:18 AM         #80
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone talks so much about D'Antoni's system this and that....truth is, his system hasn't worked. Who gives a fu*k about his system?! This would be a horrible trade for the Clippers. They have great chemistry right now.....DH would just fu*k that up. Softest big man in the league
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago