Clippers could offer Blake Griffin & Eric Bledsoe in sign-&-trade offer to Lakers for Dwight Howard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '12        #41
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 TattooedMPsz said:
hmm laker fans how yall feel about this? most of yall dont want dwight anymore might as well get something for him if u can
I'd slap the dog sh*t out of Griffin
 4 years ago '05        #42
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Captain Fresh said:
i doubt they make that move based on both teams not wanting to do business with each other.
Are you crazy? Clippers are DESPERATELY trying to get CP3 back. If that means trading with the Lakers in order to secure the player they covet most, all while getting Dwight back in the process, of course they'd do it.

As far as the Lakers, Bledsoe and Griffin in a D'Antoni offense could be nasty. On top of that, Bledsoe goes from learning under CP3, to getting advice from Nash as well. Then you factor that Nash and Blake will be amazing to watch, on top of the fact that Kobe has already said he's going to pass more due to injury(sh*ts getting real he can be that much of a scorer with an injury like that at that age).. It's an ideal move for both teams, that it almost becomes no brainer IMO.

If I was the Lakers I'd do this also to k!ll the Pierce/KG/Doc deal, since Bledsoe is reportedly the "deal breaker" for Boston. Doc Rivers/KG/ keeping Blake/Pierce/CP3/ > Dwight/CP3

Last edited by Hold That; 06-15-2013 at 09:28 PM..
 4 years ago '06        #43
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
I'd rather play Lakers with Blake/Gasol lineup than Gasol/Howard
 4 years ago '11        #44
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 lo life dun said:
blake and dwight are the same player imo but blake is trying to get better and learn new moves
 4 years ago '11        #45
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Yeah, trade Tyson Chandler on roids. This is a good deal.
 06-15-2013, 09:29 PM         #46
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ginger is ours.
 4 years ago '11        #47
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
 Motion said:
what plan is that?
They plan on LeBron opting out, and going after him on the Max. Or trying to go after some RFA.
 4 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
Lebrons not leaving Miami and Pat Riley. Why would he go to L.A when Miaimi will have cap space as well and the weather is just as good with less TMZ.

LeBron is an ACTIVE recruiter, and has Miami as a selling tool(players will come for weather and a chance to win rings, L.A really has nothing over Miami right now besides history and the owner just died. Riley will be taking orders from Bron that summer because Riley will do whatever it takes to get him.

Last edited by Hold That; 06-15-2013 at 09:36 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #49
Motion 817 heat pts817 OP
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 #TheReturn said:
Lebrons not leaving Miami and Pat Riley. Why would he go to L.A when Miaimi will have cap space as well and the weather is just as good with less TMZ.

LeBron is an ACTIVE recruiter, and has Miami as a selling tool, Riley will be taking orders from Bron that summer because Riley will do whatever it takes to get him.

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '11        #50
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
not sure how i feel about this, especially since blake is a bi*ch....but i don't see how we are gonna get a better offer than this....we also get younger with this deal....i say we throw in chris duhon in this deal though and make em take his contract if they want dwight!

nash/bledso/morris
kobe/goudelock
metta/clark the gawd
blake/???
gasol/hill
 4 years ago '06        #51
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
i mean if dwight doesnt wanna really be with the lakers, but is willing to s/t then the lakers need to do this sh*t. it would move pau back to where he is best at. it would give the lakers the young pg they've needed for awhile now. griffin would fit perfectly into dantoni system if the lakers are that bent on keeping dude around. not to mention that it is the best deal the lakers could be offered for dwight pretty much hands down.

i still like having dwight on the team, but i just dont know how committed he is to the lakers and that is what concerns me the most. i dont want a player signed to a max deal on my team that doesnt really want to be on my team if im the boss.
 4 years ago '11        #52
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
 #TheReturn said:

LeBron is an ACTIVE recruiter, and has Miami as a selling tool(players will come for weather and a chance to win rings, L.A really has nothing over Miami right now besides history and the owner just died. Riley will be taking orders from Bron that summer because Riley will do whatever it takes to get him.
The weather is not just as good, our heat is better, and the nights come with a sweet coolness. L.A. has everything over Miami. Where is Miami getting all this cap room? Wade/Bosh are opting out? hah. Can't wait to see that, because they won't get comparable contract at there new ages.

L.A. has hotter women for LeBron to cheat on with. Kobe can give him some tips on how to get with white women.

Last edited by Chad09; 06-16-2013 at 12:27 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #53
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 #TheReturn said:

With what money?

Miami isn't going to want to go too far into the luxury tax.
 06-16-2013, 12:28 AM         #54
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
Some n*ggas watch too much dunk highlights
 4 years ago '11        #55
Bullet22 74 heat pts74
space
space
$12,513 | Props total: 6658 6658
 Chad09 said:
The weather is not just as good, our heat is better, and the nights come with a sweet coolness. L.A. has everything over the Miami. Where is Miami getting all this cap room? Wade/Bosh are opting out? hah. Can't wait to see that, because they won't get comparable contract at there new ages.
hell yeah exactly, and i live in la but i moved to miami for a bit and it gets humid in miami it feels gross....no way bosh and wade are opting out either...they aren't that dumb lol
 06-16-2013, 01:10 AM         #56
loyola llothta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give me Dwight any day of the week over those 2.
 06-16-2013, 02:32 AM         #57
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chad09 said:
The weather is not just as good, our heat is better, and the nights come with a sweet coolness. L.A. has everything over Miami. Where is Miami getting all this cap room? Wade/Bosh are opting out? hah. Can't wait to see that, because they won't get comparable contract at there new ages.
Who the fu*k are you pairing with LeBron thats better than Wade and Bosh?

Already talking about trading for Bledsoe and Griffin and moving Howard.....Bledsoe Griffin and LeBron?
 4 years ago '09        #58
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
i'd do this if i was lakers

2 nice young guys for the future
 4 years ago '09        #59
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,829 | Props total: 1039 1039
This isn't happening espn bs . Trust . Blake's untouchable
 4 years ago '11        #60
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Who the fu*k are you pairing with LeBron thats better than Wade and Bosh?

Already talking about trading for Bledsoe and Griffin and moving Howard.....Bledsoe Griffin and LeBron?
Griffin is better than Bosh.

Trending Now
1. Lakers rumors

Even when the Lakers aren't doing anything they are number 1.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy