Freddie Gibbs GOES IN On Young Jeezy & Jim Jones, Says Rick Ross Is More Solid Then Those Punks

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-17-2013, 11:01 AM         #81
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
Slick dropped his album in Jan, sh*t was nice too.

[pic - click to view]

Thats Jeezy's cousin, you think he helped pushed that sh*t?
No one going to mention this album art looking like some MS Paint type sh*t?

BX hate people who speak what they feel, but sh*t I just want some new music from Gibbs, fu*k all this talking that ESGN going to be hard
 4 years ago '04        #82
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
This type of sh*t almost never gets you anywhere....

You going at a boss in the game,a n*gga with some super solid relationships business wise. Unless another boss (like Rozay) comes and scopes him up,he's done.

End up being JHood Status
 4 years ago '12        #83
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 murdamurda said:
Freddie Gibbs not talking about Waka no more cause he know he was going to get k!lled that day.

Flocka done got shot at a car wash, his best friend got shot and k!lled, got smacked a bowling alley and nothing has happened......the hell make you think he gonna do something for someone just "talking about" him
 4 years ago '12        #84
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 castro13 said:
after all this talkin, if gibbs fu*k around and get "stay strapped"
Young jeezy is chill now. This aint the 05 him. Right now hes more into business and lettin the small sh*t go with just a few words. Look at how he avoids ross and gucci by sayin "yea, im doin me, gettin money and more money" if anything he'll just talk about it n a song in a subliminal way. Like how he did when bleu was talkin bout him.
 4 years ago '12        #85
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
Lets not forget when them random a.ss crips in the A walked up on the video set talkin sh*t....then Flocka did that fake a.ss "somebody hold me back" sh*t. Like his big a.ss REALLY couldnt get through if he wanted to.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #86
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
i'll ride wit gibbs, he doesnt disappoint musically i could careless how much sh*t he talks reminds me of 50
 4 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 KleanKutt100 said:
Lets not forget when them random a.ss crips in the A walked up on the video set talkin sh*t....then Flocka did that fake a.ss "somebody hold me back" sh*t. Like his big a.ss REALLY couldnt get through if he wanted to.

comedy

"get it on deck!"

Twin4real said:
All this talking, somebody gone test his gangsta to see what he really bout
I think thats what he want folk
 4 years ago '05        #88
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
This gibbs being gibbs he always been this way. Nothing shocking. ESGN gone be dope tho. He never disappoints with his music.
 4 years ago '10        #89
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i aint gon doubt gibbs..ross jeezy jones are wanna be thuds lol

eventhough jeezy cool with me...jeezy did sum fake sh*t to gibbs tho
 4 years ago '07        #90
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 1750 1750
Waits for a diss track
 06-17-2013, 06:41 PM         #91
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People keep saying he sounds hurt, yet he didn't attack Jeezy on any personal level. I personally thought it was a mistake for Gibbs to go with CTE in the first place, Jeezy has never put anyone else on, or even been able to drop his own LPs. What made Gibbs think that was the spot to take his career to the next level is beyond me. He's got to promote ESGN somehow, and I don't mind it. But, once the album drops, let the music speak for you.
 4 years ago '04        #92
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
He says nobody will touch him in his hood. Maybe the fact that his daddy is the police has somethin to do with it..? I just think he tryna push this godfather gangster image too far anybody can be touched but i guess he on his teflon don sh*t now to get noticed. Jeezy definitely has some things to come at him about tho. He also was in the national guard so he is a army brat. But if your daddy is the police i guess you can be a force in the streets cause you got tieds on both sides. That sh*t aint g tho. I dnt kno maybe one of you Gary niccas know more about this?
 4 years ago '08        #93
Lmac 
space
space
space
$2,057 | Props total: 445 445
 imaculate said:
He says nobody will touch him in his hood. Maybe the fact that his daddy is the police has somethin to do with it..? I just think he tryna push this godfather gangster image too far anybody can be touched but i guess he on his teflon don sh*t now to get noticed. Jeezy definitely has some things to come at him about tho. He also was in the national guard so he is a army brat. But if your daddy is the police i guess you can be a force in the streets cause you got tieds on both sides. That sh*t aint g tho. I dnt kno maybe one of you Gary niccas know more about this?

I'm pretty sure Gibbs' Dad quit the force when he was 9 years old, so I don't even know why people keep bringing that up. He has even said that both of his parents were aware of what he was doing in the street. He has also said that his Dad wasn't a saint, explaining that a lot of cops in Gary don't give a sh1t half the time because they are some of the lowest paid cops in the country.

Also, the only reason he joined the army was because he caught a gun charge and somehow joining the army would have gotten him out of doing any jail time. Gibbs didn't want to go to jail, so he took the alternative.

ps-My uncle is a deputy, and his son was just k!lled after he started a shootout with the police. What your parents do for a living don't mean sh1t. It's naive to think otherwise, especially in a place like Gary. Your average dude from Gary is gonna be a street n1gga. He might not be a k!ller, but he'll definitely have some thug in him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now