Freddie Gibbs GOES IN On Young Jeezy & Jim Jones, Says Rick Ross Is More Solid Then Those Punks

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 44wade said:
Gibbs didnt respect Ross' G but he respects his business side, and how he tries hella hard for the whole team to eat, be seen and be heard.

Apparently he feels he didnt that 100% push from Jeezy.

But like folk said, it was tough for JEezy because he didnt have an actual CTE deal.

Timing was just off, maybe if he stuck it out, sh*t would have been better, but there is no denying Ross track record and Jeezy's as far as exposure.
...Gibbs Didn't Respect Anything Ross Did. Gibbs Did All That Dissing & sh*t To Get On Jeezy Good Side Knowin He Was Lowkey A Fan of The n*gga's Music.

What I Don't Understand, One Minute...Its No Hard Feelings & This What You Want To "fu*k That n*gga" and Blah Blah Blah. Like Many n*ggas Said n*ggas Want Jeezy To Hold Their Hand Thru The Whole Thing. sh*t...Slick Pulla Played The Tony Yayo Role and Sat Back & Chilled Even JW, Boo, Trump and Others Is Doing The Same Thing.

Now The Atlantic Deal Is Done....DBCO Is The Test Run For CTe and Everything Should Be Good.
 5 years ago '10        #42
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 TheThreadLord said:
Gibbs is trolling with that rick ross comment. clam down everybody

everybody is will be on jeezy side. Because he made good mixtapes & albums

until the ESGN mixtape drop

gibbs need a better reason to diss jim jones. It sound random as fu*k

when is slick pulla going to make a album

Slick dropped his album in Jan, sh*t was nice too.

[pic - click to view]

Thats Jeezy's cousin, you think he helped pushed that sh*t?
 5 years ago '07        #43
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
jeezy stopped promoting n*ggas after bloodraw's solo album went triple wood.
 5 years ago '12        #44
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 13007 13007
 Trilluminati GA said:
Gangsta Gibbs heaux! Homie is too real for the industry. I aint mad @ him all. Hip hop is too sweet right now, this is a good time to air out these rappin a.ss n*ggas that be flexxing. Ralse aint my thang but it's NO denying that he puts his artists in the mix and put them up where they can feed themselves, thats what real bosses do.

It's more than a coincidence with all these ex cte n*ggas sayin the same sh*t, all of em can't be lying esp with the k!nky B situation. Never fu*k over your n*ggas...... Miss me with that contract sh*t, Jeezy stayed talking about industry rappers and being "real"

Anyway I hope Gibbs fire on Jeezy's a.ss via diss songs and make him respond. Wonder if he got some dirt on Jeezy that Jeezy don't want to get out....

[pic - click to view]

@ JT Get Gibbs & PILL on the same track......

Last edited by daman729; 06-15-2013 at 07:40 PM..
 5 years ago '13        #45
MIAMI 152 AVE 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,501 | Props total: 1442 1442
Yo its fu*k jimmy but gibbs don't want it with Mel matrix aka Murda Mel and his team them n*ggas live for the beef...
 06-15-2013, 07:56 PM         #46
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is gibbs from?
 5 years ago '12        #47
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 tmitch19 said:
Where is gibbs from?

5 years ago '05        #48
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 urbanchill said:
gibbs need to fu*k with 50
this ^^
 5 years ago '11        #49
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 Kyrietolakers said:
Gibbs been a lord n*gga he was saying it before.
"I was hitting licks with the lords & did dirt with plenty disciples..."
 5 years ago '04        #50
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
i been to gary plenty of times im no more then like 20 mins from gary its dirty and fu*k and wack as fu*k nobody respect a gary n*gga only thing good about gary is cheaper gas east chicago more gangsta then gary
Dudes from gary get respect here. Prob the only place in indiana that does. you might be right about East Chicago though. they don't play.
 06-15-2013, 09:41 PM         #51
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
freddie gibbs is a hoe a.ss n*gga.i put that on everything i love,lamron and bdk
 06-15-2013, 10:23 PM         #52
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kyrietolakers said:
go test him then n*gga
stop being a keyboard warrior im sure he aint hard to find go test him lil n*gga
trust me i will.

check NY daily news in a few weeks when he heads down here

you can come and get this work too
 5 years ago '05        #53
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Kyrietolakers said:

This came out on 01/13/10

Date in 2011

Jeezy started beefing with Ross after BMF came out June 29, 2010, and that was all

Get the fu*k outta here plewboy dont say sh*t bout gangsta Gibbs u aint kno bout n*gga

might not be accurate but it shows Gibbs dissed Ross even before jeezy had issues wit him
Gibbs ain't like Rick Ross from the get go
....One fu*king Shot, Thats It But In Interviews That Same Year, He Was Saying He Like Ross's Music.

Interview (April - 2010)

[video - click to view]

Complex Quote (July - 2010)
Complex: Switching topics: One of the hottest rappers right now is Rick Ross. One of your recent tweets read: "Who are you? Rick Ross, Big Meech or Larry Hoover? the rap game is like halloween every day?"

Freddie Gibbs: [Laughs.] That's real, man. That dude makes good records, but I just can't support no bold-faced lying on records.
And Jeezy Wasn't Beefing With Ross In June,You Dumbass. BMF Freestyle By Jeezy Drop In August of That Year. It Wasn't Till Gibbs Sign With CTE Then The n*gga Want To Make All Out Diss Records....In A Beef That Didn't Include His a.ss.

[video - click to view]

Now Jeezy and Him Have A Fallen Out and This n*gga Goes Back To "ol he makes good music, he more solid than the n*gga that tired to help me". Damn n*gga...After You Diss The Man, You Back to Giving Him Props? Ol Flip Floppin Muthafu*ka. Gibbs Had My Respect When He Said fu*k It and Went His Way But All This bi*ching & Moaning? Aint Good...
 5 years ago '09        #54
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
gibbs proves time and time again that he's a wghining little bi*ch, move on man, acting like a hurt female...whats next out this kids mouth?? he's probably gonna say jeezy has a small p*nis, just like a chick
 4 years ago '07        #55
THA JUICEMANE 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 590 590
FREDDIE LOST JIMs A FAKE BLOOD NOT VICE LORD
 MajorD said:
 4 years ago '04        #56
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2958 2958
 ThePainkiller said:
No one cares about this old a.ss n*gga. He wasn't marketable.
Exactly. n*ggas talking all this street sh*t but they need to go get that money. Jeezy getting big boy show money so at the end of the day, who gives a fu*k what the "streets" think about you.
 4 years ago '04        #57
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Who does Gibbs think he is? Game jr?
 06-16-2013, 03:23 PM         #58
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4 years ago '09        #59
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
esgn, cant wait
 06-16-2013, 05:06 PM         #60
J-Dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course Freddie is going to talk about Jeezy, he's about to drop an album, what else are interviewers going to ask him? I think he went about it as well as possible, he didn't try to speak on Ross or Jeezy's street credibility, just his opinion of how they did business. Wasn't as bad as the headline of the post would make you think. If you've actually been listening to Gibbs since the beginning, he's never been big on rah-rah display of street credibility. I just think the Jeezy situation make him decide to start promoting himself more and trying harder to be noticed. He'd definitely k!ll Jeezy or Jones with a diss, but there's nothing in it for Jeezy to gain if he responds. Guarantee Jeezy will just end up tossing him a couple random bars during a mixtape track and keep it moving.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy