Undecided? Unbiased list of advantages for PS4 & Xbox One

most viewed right now
 101
Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 100
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 79
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #61
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$294 | Props total: 110 110
I can Read These Boards but sometimes it Gets hard to Weed out The "Fan Boys" to The honest opinion ones ......Well I'm above average Gamer, and I honestly was totally set on Getting the Next XBOX then thought to be Xbox 720.
I mean almost all my friends have an Xbox and that's either cause they Play Online and Xbox Live was way better than Playstation Online... Or they don't have internet and Xbox 360 was cheaper and to borrow games, controllers they bought the system that most people had.

Then All of a sudden Info leaks out that You Gotta Be Online once every 24 hours.... well there goes my offline playing friends and my little boy's system that i do not want to be connected online...
Then you can't borrow games well damn there goes " Hey let me Get f!ght Night for a week and You can Borrow Nba2K".
Then I hear that you don't actually own your game if u wanna sell it.... Wait A Minute I Know it's Copyrighted material but So Is MY BLU Rays, DVDs, Books, etc., but if I wanna sell them to The Pawn Shop, Amazon or heck the Kid down the Street for a Date with His Mom, well I Payed for it and it mine to do what i want with it.
Then I catch wind that the PS4's Graphics memory will be better and I'm like ..... eh.... that really doesn't matter to me. I had both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and supposedly the PS3 was more powerful but just collected dust till I sold It.... But then I See It's $100 Dollars Less and I'm like Why is the new Xbox $100 Dollars more??? and They Say cause the stupid Connect 2.0. Well Connect will probably have some cool things to do with it but How Much Do I use my Connect 1.0 right now??? ... Never.

It's Like Microsoft Just Made it a No-Brainer to Get a PS4... Really Dissapointed... But it is what it is I'm Pre-Ordering a PS4....

Oh and All the People Trying to convince themselves to stay with Xbox, cool just know this...

1. I Don't Care How They try to impress you to share Games With Your Family Online.... They Did the "DRM" for These Reason Only, for people playing pirated games and not getting money for people selling their used games... don't kid yourself, even with little sharing gimmicks this is and will be their main priority. And I'm Pretty Sure even With Family Sharing "that you will not be able to play the same game as another family member at the same time with family sharing"

2. The Games aren't going to be cheaper. Or Very Little cheaper. This whole thing was brought up to get MS and the Game Developers more $$$ and to catch up from the money they lost to used and pirated games. So Don't Expect a Cheaper game price and if any 5 to 10 Dollars max. But if u can't Resell it then you can't make no money back from it either. ... Can you imagine if all the movie companies said tomorrow that you can't sell your DVDs or Blu-Rays you own??? People would go ballistic!!! and I can't see the difference between reselling games and Movies.
.
3. The Xbox Kinect 2.0 will be a Not Be the Wave Of the Future. Will it be convient and have some real cool features ??? Yes, but Will it totally change your game experience?? no. You still will play 95 percent of your games with your controller and if they're multi-platform games maybe 100 percent. I understand the cool gimmicks and new gimmicks it can still be updated to the hardware. But for a competitive stand point why not offer one for 80 - 100 dollars less for a System That Doesn't Include the Kinect. Seems like an Easy PR Idea to Me....

Awwww.... Well I'm done talking My head off... I'm Getting A PS4 unless I can See Something that MS would totally change to make My Decision Shift.
 5 years ago '08        #62
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
 e G o Maniac said:
"PS4 can stand" yea this list is bullsh*t
Soon as I read that
 5 years ago '04        #63
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,773 | Props total: 1103 1103
 Caleb_Pratt said:
Awwww.... Well I'm done talking My head off... I'm Getting A PS4 unless I can See Something that MS would totally change to make My Decision Shift.
I feel you. I went from PS1 to PS2 to XBox to XBox 360. Right now I'm strongly considering PS4 over the X1 because to me it doesn't really make much sense to have both consoles. That being said I think about 18 months from now the PS4 and X1 are going to be damn near identical when it comes to all this DRM stuff. All these indie games will be digital so that whole selling them is out the window. And I think all 3rd party developers are going to want/insist on DRM. They are going to make so much money from X1 that they can't pass that up on PS4 if it's capable of the same. Just like that stupid "online pass" thing developers came out with to capitalize on people selling games to make an extra $10 off the person who bought it used but wanted to play online.

We all should look at this DRM sh*t like paying for checked bags at the airport. Once it hit damn near everyone jumped on it. Sure Wii U will probably be like Southwest and be the only one who doesn't do it. But no one cares about the Wii like people think Southwest is a crap airlines.

So I don't think we should make our purchase decision based on DRM at all. Since both systems can change that policy if they want.

To me you should base your purchase on these:

Different price points
Functionality
Games
Included accessories
Periphial prices
Long term value
Company track records (MS when it comes to online capabilities as well as hardware failure, Sony when it comes to the same thing online capabilities and hardware failure)
 5 years ago '04        #64
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,621 | Props total: 1542 1542
that whole tv sh*t and they fact u can play ur friends game on xbox if yall are under each others family sh*t..

makes me want a xbox more....especially that picture in picture have the football game on and whoop someones a.ss in another game at the same time
 5 years ago '10        #65
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
 Caleb_Pratt said:
I can Read These Boards but sometimes it Gets hard to Weed out The "Fan Boys" to The honest opinion ones ......Well I'm above average Gamer, and I honestly was totally set on Getting the Next XBOX then thought to be Xbox 720.
I mean almost all my friends have an Xbox and that's either cause they Play Online and Xbox Live was way better than Playstation Online... Or they don't have internet and Xbox 360 was cheaper and to borrow games, controllers they bought the system that most people had.

Then All of a sudden Info leaks out that You Gotta Be Online once every 24 hours.... well there goes my offline playing friends and my little boy's system that i do not want to be connected online...
Then you can't borrow games well damn there goes " Hey let me Get f!ght Night for a week and You can Borrow Nba2K".
Then I hear that you don't actually own your game if u wanna sell it.... Wait A Minute I Know it's Copyrighted material but So Is MY BLU Rays, DVDs, Books, etc., but if I wanna sell them to The Pawn Shop, Amazon or heck the Kid down the Street for a Date with His Mom, well I Payed for it and it mine to do what i want with it.
Then I catch wind that the PS4's Graphics memory will be better and I'm like ..... eh.... that really doesn't matter to me. I had both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and supposedly the PS3 was more powerful but just collected dust till I sold It.... But then I See It's $100 Dollars Less and I'm like Why is the new Xbox $100 Dollars more??? and They Say cause the stupid Connect 2.0. Well Connect will probably have some cool things to do with it but How Much Do I use my Connect 1.0 right now??? ... Never.

It's Like Microsoft Just Made it a No-Brainer to Get a PS4... Really Dissapointed... But it is what it is I'm Pre-Ordering a PS4....

Oh and All the People Trying to convince themselves to stay with Xbox, cool just know this...

1. I Don't Care How They try to impress you to share Games With Your Family Online.... They Did the "DRM" for These Reason Only, for people playing pirated games and not getting money for people selling their used games... don't kid yourself, even with little sharing gimmicks this is and will be their main priority. And I'm Pretty Sure even With Family Sharing "that you will not be able to play the same game as another family member at the same time with family sharing"

2. The Games aren't going to be cheaper. Or Very Little cheaper. This whole thing was brought up to get MS and the Game Developers more $$$ and to catch up from the money they lost to used and pirated games. So Don't Expect a Cheaper game price and if any 5 to 10 Dollars max. But if u can't Resell it then you can't make no money back from it either. ... Can you imagine if all the movie companies said tomorrow that you can't sell your DVDs or Blu-Rays you own??? People would go ballistic!!! and I can't see the difference between reselling games and Movies.
.
3. The Xbox Kinect 2.0 will be a Not Be the Wave Of the Future. Will it be convient and have some real cool features ??? Yes, but Will it totally change your game experience?? no. You still will play 95 percent of your games with your controller and if they're multi-platform games maybe 100 percent. I understand the cool gimmicks and new gimmicks it can still be updated to the hardware. But for a competitive stand point why not offer one for 80 - 100 dollars less for a System That Doesn't Include the Kinect. Seems like an Easy PR Idea to Me....

Awwww.... Well I'm done talking My head off... I'm Getting A PS4 unless I can See Something that MS would totally change to make My Decision Shift.





Sounds like a true gamer.

I was down for the Xbox until I got word of all of Microsoft's bullsh*t.

Then they want to show you some dope games to help you forget.

That's some Jedi mind trick sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #66
stayfocus18 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,145 | Props total: 355 355
sooo much reaching lol
 5 years ago '10        #67
kamianisan 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,009 | Props total: 549 549
 P-Hill said:
"Not as glossy" ?
Yeah. OP said unbiased.
 5 years ago '07        #68
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3950 3950
staggering numbers...even in an unbiased opinion i dont know why anybody want the x1..just baffles me, ok so u got a potential AAA shooter with Titan Fall...after that, no diversity at all...
 06-16-2013, 12:39 PM         #69
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
List has opinionated sarcasm and unnecessary features.

There is no way they expect anyone to take that sh*t seriously.

13. PS4 can Stand
19. More streamlined Tech design
20. Not as Glossy
Really?

I need that able to stand, glossy streamlined designed console in my life!
 5 years ago '10        #70
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19634 19634
 kamianisan said:
Yeah. OP said unbiased.
Check the source. That's legit.
 5 years ago '05        #71
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
This can't be life....no way...
 5 years ago '07        #72
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1136 1136
 HDBeatz said:
List has opinionated sarcasm and unnecessary features.

There is no way they expect anyone to take that sh*t seriously.



Really?

I need that able to stand, glossy streamlined designed console in my life!
 5 years ago '04        #73
Khazano 
space
avatar space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 115 115
Im buying a Ps4

When someone cracks the x1 and I can use it offline with pirated games, then I will buy that machine and throw up a middle finger at MS for trying to pull that always online, cant buy a real game crap in the first place.
 06-16-2013, 03:27 PM         #74
HDBeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Khazano said:
Im buying a Ps4

When someone cracks the x1 and I can use it offline with pirated games, then I will buy that machine and throw up a middle finger at MS for trying to pull that always online, cant buy a real game crap in the first place.
 5 years ago '04        #75
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
that PS4 list of advantages is madd padded.

"Not as glossy"? I wouldn't call that a selling point.
 5 years ago '11        #76
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
fu*k it wanted both, copped both on preorder just like this generation. both >>>>


 5 years ago '12        #77
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 3897 3897
why make this thread?

if you really need people to tell you what to get your better off not buying sh*t.
and its just going to start some gay a.ss sh*t between fanboys.

but i honestly cant see why someone would get a xbox at this point.


ps4 has better hardware.
has the same restriction on games just like the ps3.
ps+ is a better deal for online.
100 dollars cheaper for better hardware.


Last edited by sigNN; 06-16-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #78
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,668 | Props total: 1136 1136
 LAZARO said:
why make this thread?

if you really need people to tell you what to get your better off not buying sh*t.
 5 years ago '10        #79
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,622 | Props total: 101 101
sh*ts mad glossy. LOL
 5 years ago '07        #80
link04 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$12,623 | Props total: 3950 3950
add cloud computations to that ps4 list. it's been confirmed
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
26 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
18 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy