The Official "The Last of Us" Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #261
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Just beat the game. Dopeness.

Hard to choose between Bioshock Infinite and this one as my favorites this year but if I had to choose I'm going with Bioshock just a tad bit.
Trilluminati GA gave props

4 years ago '05        #262
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Peter Griffin said:
Just beat the game. Dopeness.

Hard to choose between Bioshock Infinite and this one as my favorites this year but if I had to choose I'm going with Bioshock just a tad bit.
It was very close for me until I factored in how incredibly detailed the environments were in The Last Of Us. I mean you could go in almost every room of every building you were in, and almost all of the rooms were unique. Incredibly detailed game. Some of the houses you were in were RIDICULOUSLY detailed. Plus Ellie just had me at several parts of the game. Bioshock never really evoked any real emotions from me, other then shock and awe.

The Winter portion of the game >>>>>>>>>
 4 years ago '08        #263
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i wish we could have played with ellie more.

4 years ago '06        #264
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
 damien1928 said:
i thought they could see you through sound
the noise/vibrations of the generator
thats why the clickers, click.
idk but i died about 10 times during that part the first time through but i made it through by k!lling everybody, i had no idea u could just run out of there lol. Also, i was blazed up the entire time i played this game and can't remember what a hunter looks like for sh*t lol, they look similar to runners if i'm not mistaken? It probably also explains why during the generator part, i kept being found no matter where i ran and crouched to, seems like everyone knows where your at during that part of the game no matter what u do.
 4 years ago '05        #265
space
space
 iPunish901 said:
i wish we could have played with ellie more.
I agree.

That part of the game caught me completely off guard and was dope as fu*k.
 4 years ago '13        #266
Thongsong19 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,126 | Props total: 4833 4833
I hate it had to be caliius
 4 years ago '05        #267
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
It was very close for me until I factored in how incredibly detailed the environments were in The Last Of Us. I mean you could go in almost every room of every building you were in, and almost all of the rooms were unique. Incredibly detailed game. Some of the houses you were in were RIDICULOUSLY detailed. Plus Ellie just had me at several parts of the game. Bioshock never really evoked any real emotions from me, other then shock and awe.

The Winter portion of the game >>>>>>>>>
Dude, I agree with the graphics and how everything was super detailed. I just cannot keep thinking about the ending to Infinite, even now I still look up stuff about it. But both games are different obviously so either way GOTY has to go to one of these two (I know GTA hasn't came out yet so inbeforeGTA).
 Kooper said:
Anyone else addicted to the multiplayer?

sh*ts not like call of duty where you have a sh*t load of ammo to spray,
you can't k!ll a n*gga with 3 9mm bullets so you gotta break out

it gives off that vibe where its really just a few of you left in the world and you're f!ghting for survival.

stick with your group, if you think you hard enough to be on your own and you stumble into the other clans group.. its a wrap.
I love this multiplayer. Definitely more rewarding winning and getting k!lls in this.
 4 years ago '12        #268
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,615 | Props total: 2130 2130
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

So, a game that is supposed to be dark as fu*k, and part of the horror genre at times, was inadvertently humorous to you at times?

And you don't get why that quality was bothersome for some people?

Like I said, I absolutely loved the game, might be one of my all-time favorite games, and it's my GOTY so far this year (Followed by Bioshock), but the AI could have definitely used some work.

For instance, the AI in Bioshock was much better.
The AI in bioshock was just as laughable. I mean in that game all your AI partner did all game was bring you pointless sh*t that you didnt even need. That didnt bother me though. Just like ellie or tess trying to grind on a clicker didnt bother me either. I just hope that clicker tipped well after.
 4 years ago '06        #269
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Kooper said:

it gives off that vibe where its really just a few of you left in the world and you're f!ghting for survival.

stick with your group, if you think you hard enough to be on your own and you stumble into the other clans group.. its a wrap.

I'm addicted to it as well. Finished the Firefly portion of it and barely missed getting the skull mask. Only had 75 survivors at the end. (you need 85).

Just had my best KDR game tonight. 10 downs, 10 executions, 0 deaths. I only lost two times in this game since I started the multiplayer.
 4 years ago '05        #270
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
man this game is too intense. just to the part where ellie pops a cap for the first time

4 years ago '10        #271
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Kooper said:

Point blank, multiplayer is the sh*t. It forces you to play smart since that Rambo sh*t doesn't work there. On most of the teams I'm on, certain people play certain roles (one is the healer, another stealth, etc.). Communication is key, and it's best to stick together with your team or else it's game over
 4 years ago '05        #272
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
None. Reddit users aren't that sensitive.

I'm a regular poster on Reddit and Reddit users are MUCH more sensitive then Boxden posters.

For instance, you would have been banned from the Game Of Thrones subreddit long ago.
 4 years ago '05        #273
space
space
 Peter Griffin said:
Dude, I agree with the graphics and how everything was super detailed. I just cannot keep thinking about the ending to Infinite, even now I still look up stuff about it. But both games are different obviously so either way GOTY has to go to one of these two (I know GTA hasn't came out yet so inbeforeGTA).
The ending to Bioshock was probably my favorite ending to any videogame of all time.

I still rank TLOU slightly ahead of it though.
 4 years ago '05        #274
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
The AI in bioshock was just as laughable. I mean in that game all your AI partner did all game was bring you pointless sh*t that you didnt even need. That didnt bother me though. Just like ellie or tess trying to grind on a clicker didnt bother me either. I just hope that clicker tipped well after.
All she did was throw you pointless sh*t?

Were you playing on easy mode or something?

She threw me ammo in crucial situations constantly.
 4 years ago '04        #275
D.IrIsH 333 heat pts333
space
space
$5,198 | Props total: 7040 7040
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

4 years ago '12        #276
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:

Played that sh*t on hard and believe me, there was no shortage of ammo. She was useless as an AI partner. She was an awesome character but she was useless when it came to giving you sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #277
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Played that sh*t on hard and believe me, there was no shortage of ammo. She was useless as an AI partner. She was an awesome character but she was useless when it came to giving you sh*t.
You're honestly the first person I have heard say that.

She was incredibly useful for me. You're either lying, or you played that sh*t on Easy mode.
 4 years ago '12        #278
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
You're honestly the first person I have heard say that.

She was incredibly useful for me. You're either lying, or you played that sh*t on Easy mode.
It's ok dude, you act like I'm personally attacking you. I'm glad that I'm honestly the first person you've heard say that. You know what, I don't care. I'm also glad that you think I'm lying, and again, I don't care. Good day, sir.
 06-22-2013, 03:46 PM         #279
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '06        #280
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
 Trap$tar said:
I'm addicted to it as well. Finished the Firefly portion of it and barely missed getting the skull mask. Only had 75 survivors at the end. (you need 85).

Just had my best KDR game tonight. 10 downs, 10 executions, 0 deaths. I only lost two times in this game since I started the multiplayer.
Got a mic? Let's team up bro. I've been having some beast games too
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc