Kanye West - Yeezus (2013)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think of the album?
5/5 - Classic. 85 18.01%
4/5 102 21.61%
3/5 78 16.53%
2/5 78 16.53%
1/5 51 10.81%
0/5 - Horrible. 78 16.53%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #81
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
5/5 Classic

This just goes over too many people heads, that's why they call it "trash"
 4 years ago '07        #82
gjray 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,441 | Props total: 1253 1253
 DelToroLoko said:
you simple ni**az just don't get it sometimes. the fu*k do you want out of this dude? he can't be rappin' like he was in 2004 or 2007 or even 2010! kanye always pushing himself and striving for that new sound. when 808's came out everyone was crying and bi*ching, but it was deadass the most influential hip-hop album of the decade.

and everyone drop that word "classic" like it means something. everyone on this site stans their favorite artist's albums as "classics". this album does the whole raw edgy gimmick, but without overbearing on the fan.

if you guys want COllege Dropout go listen to fu*king college dropout or any of his mixtapes from taht era. if you want to experience new dope music listen to Yeezus
Kanye continues to step out of the box and sets the standards for all the rap producers for the next 2-3 yrs
 4 years ago '05        #83
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
So if somebody does not like this release ,"This just goes over too many people heads"??? My ears say it's a 2 out of 5 . fu*king simpleton's who think I got to like everything Ye puts out. He hasn't made a good CD since his mama passed away. IMO .
 4 years ago '10        #84
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
I gave it a generous 3, but should've been a 2.
 4 years ago '04        #85
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 ttime236 said:
Album didnt do it for me, second dud from Kanye imo

2.5/5
Fixed
 4 years ago '08        #86
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
1/5 - n*ggas bumped this on Friday night at my crib, while drinking/playing dominos/poker n*ggas facial reactions went something like:

01. On Sight:

02. Black Skinhead:

03. I Am A God (Featuring God):

04. New Slaves (Featuring Frank Ocean):
 4 years ago '08        #87
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
05. Hold My Liquor (Featuring Chief Keef & Justin Vernon):

06. I’m In It:

07. Blood On The Leaves:

08. Guilt Trip (Featuring Kid Cudi):

09. Send It Up (Featuring King L): about mid-way through this song n*ggas just gave up and turned it off

10. Bound 2 (Featuring Charlie Wilson): didnt even get to it but n*ggas was till we threw on some real hip hop music
 06-17-2013, 12:50 PM         #88
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
Once again by following your reason, tha carter 4 was a good album because people discussed it.
Exactly. Again, objectively speaking. The Carter 4 was a good album OBJECTIVELY because n*ggas said "This sucks. We can do better than this "

And there WAS better music after and probably inspired by that album (not by Wayne though ). Because it made said impression. So it made a negative impression that ended up yielding positive results.

It could work vice versa too. But you gotta take the bad to enjoy the good. Subjectively speaking.

What's good about it is that I think it's a good album, and you think it's a bad one. The difference in opinion opens the door to intelligent discussion, like this.

Last edited by WifeRaperMagnus; 06-17-2013 at 12:53 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #89
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 393 393
Not feeling this one Kanye! Disappointed
 4 years ago '05        #90
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Yall n*ggas seriously like this sh*t?!

Theres maybe 3 tracks...this sh*t is a disaster. Was hyped for this cuz i fu*k with ye but good god, that n*gga was wilding
 4 years ago '07        #91
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
Good god this album is horrible...there is experimentation and pushing the boundaries to really create something and then there is loosing your f*cking mind and putting out some bullsh!t.

The production is all over the place and not focused. Kanye never was the best rapper and his lyrics are never impressive, he has had a nice flow but it is so chopped and edited on this that you can't focus on it.

I appreciate artistic growth and I can understand going outside of the box and trying new and inventive things but that doesn't mean it always works. Kanye needs to have more honest dudes in his circle to tell him that his sh*t is wack when its wack, or maybe he does and doesn't care. If you liked 808 & Heartbreak you might tolerate this album...but either way this album will be a struggle to listen to.
 4 years ago '05        #92
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,944 | Props total: 6186 6186
 Kodongo said:
0/5

When a simple delete won't suffice.

OS X
- Open 'Terminal'
- type "rm -rf" and drag the folder into the terminal window e.g. rm -rf "/Users/Downloads/Kanyashian"
(use the -rf in case any of these mp3 try to regenerate on some malignant type s***)
- Use 'Time Machine' to restore your Mac so it will never know that this garbage ever resided on your computer

Windows
- Open 'cmd.exe' as Administrator
- Type 'RD /S /Q' followed by full folder location e.g. RD /S /Q "C:\Users\Downloads\Kanyashian"
- Use 'System Restore' to restore your PC so it will never know that this garbage ever resided on your computer

It is that awful.

4 years ago '08        #93
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
im at the response yall giving this..im giving it a 3/5 very different
 4 years ago '04        #94
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
Album is fu*king dope, its good to hear a rapper on some Daft Punk, Electro Pop/rock sh*t. The songs with Justin Vernon of Bon Iver are beautiful.
 4 years ago '11        #95
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,070 | Props total: 264 264
this cd has grown on me, sound nice in the ride
 4 years ago '07        #96
rruss23 
space
space
space
$2 | Props total: 0 0
This album hella wack
 4 years ago '04        #97
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
The CD does grow on you. Got to give it a few days to soak in.

I think 'Ye could have did better tho. I'm sure this was rushed. Even Rick Rubin mention how fast it was put together.

Production is solid but lacks lyrical substance. 3/5
 06-18-2013, 12:06 PM         #98
Jupp19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was waitin til today, got it from the retailer. i like it. the production is on point. kanye is a lil bit c*cky but we know that from him. i give it a 4/5 after the first spin.
 4 years ago '04        #99
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
my wife told me to turn it off, she said he made a rave CD
 4 years ago '04        #100
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Kanye created an experimental album that sounds nothing like any of his other releases, which is not a good thing. The album is all over the place by mixing many different genres giving rise to a mismatch of tracks. The one thing I initially noticed was that this album has no real chart toppers or hit singles. And the Chief Keef guest spot was unnecessary and lame. The additional guest spots also left a lot to be desired. Some diehard fans may like his experimental attitude with this album and might like the mixing of genres and styles, but many will hate it. Out of the 10 songs, I officially enjoy 5 of them. With 3 others having the potential to grow. And there are just 2 songs that are already heading towards my recycling bin.

I am all for changing styles and listening to different genres. But I can only bring myself to give this album a 3.5 out of 5. This just wasn't my cup of tea. No hate, just my ears telling me what they do and don't like
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago