Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What you think of the album?
5/5 - Classic. 85 18.01%
4/5 102 21.61%
3/5 78 16.53%
2/5 78 16.53%
1/5 51 10.81%
0/5 - Horrible. 78 16.53%
Voters: 472. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 06-15-2013, 11:05 AM         #41
DelToroLoko 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WifeRaperMagnus said:

You know how I know it's a good album? Look at the poles. His listeners are absolutely divided on opinion. Some people think it's great, some think it's horrible, some think it's alright, some think it's meh.

You know a record is good when it can spark so many different reactions. It's not black and white, great or terrible. The dude was trying to go in a new direction with his music (like only he knows how) and clearly he achieved it.

That being said, I believe it's 5/5, genius. For some reason, I particularly liked this record. And I don't even like Kanye like that. I thought MBDTF and 808's were sh*ttastic.
best comment
 5 years ago '12        #42
Socialconscious 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,234 | Props total: 328 328
1/5 only because I liked 2.5 songs on it. Liked as in I didn't feel like changing the song while I was listening to it.
 5 years ago '05        #43
gregnice631 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,392 | Props total: 3189 3189
2/5. waiting for a a dj to save this album by remixing it with other beats.
 5 years ago '04        #44
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 157 157
I don't ever like reviewing an album the first day I hear it. People who immediately dismiss this and never listen again are missing some classic Kanye though. I truly don't know what to think.

What I do know though is...He is one of the only rap artists out who is willing to push the boundaries of the form itself. He used to say he didn't give a fu*k what people thought, he probably didn't. But now, he really doesn't. He is a true creative genius, whether this album turns out in the long run to be "genius". My opinion has nothing to do with Kanye's status either. I listen to all albums like I had never heard a cd in my life and judge it that way.
 5 years ago '11        #45
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,942 | Props total: 2809 2809
Bound 2 is amazing...I'd give it a 9/10. My knock on this album is that given how different the overall sound is the overall experience needs to be longer so the vision makes more sense to the listener. 10 tracks is short, no matter who it is. But overall Ye' delivered
 5 years ago '05        #46
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,100 | Props total: 4232 4232
on sight is cool.... guilt trip is the only thing getting whip play.... that and bound 2 (which the whole album should of been like minus the random synth on the hook n bridge)

time to check out this bronson which im sure will sh*t on this
 5 years ago '05        #47
nupe1911 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 598 598
It's average and seems incomplete...as if it could have been mixed better. The weird laser and speaker static beats are already played out. He needs to go back to sampling more.
 5 years ago '11        #48
Giovanni Cassa 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,829 | Props total: 219 219
1/5 is the rating it deserves. Trash!
 5 years ago '06        #49
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 WifeRaperMagnus said:

You know how I know it's a good album? Look at the poles. His listeners are absolutely divided on opinion. Some people think it's great, some think it's horrible, some think it's alright, some think it's meh.

You know a record is good when it can spark so many different reactions. It's not black and white, great or terrible. The dude was trying to go in a new direction with his music (like only he knows how) and clearly he achieved it.

That being said, I believe it's 5/5, genius. For some reason, I particularly liked this record. And I don't even like Kanye like that. I thought MBDTF and 808's were sh*ttastic.

O I'm sorry I thought being a good album was what made an album good.

By your definition Thriller is trash because all it's listeners unanimously thought it was a good album
 5 years ago '12        #50
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 744 744
Why my goat putting out star wars music
 5 years ago '12        #51
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,737 | Props total: 607 607
Album was horrible
 06-15-2013, 04:49 PM         #52
WifeRaperMagnus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adewale said:
O I'm sorry I thought being a good album was what made an album good.

By your definition Thriller is trash because all it's listeners unanimously thought it was a good album
You got it all wrong bruh. What's good and what isn't TO THE INDIVIDUAL is subjective.

Objectively speaking, it's a good record because it's making an impression on a lot of people. Whether it's good or not doesn't matter. The point is that it's sparking conversation and even debate.

By my definition, Thriller was a good album because it got people talking about it, whether they agreed it was good or bad.
 06-15-2013, 05:23 PM         #53
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You knew Kanye was going to come with something different, if it was the same sh*t we've heard all before people would just complain he didn't evolve or that sh*t was too basic........clearly this album isn't a traditional hip-hop album but the production is solid and Kanye delivers as usual.
 5 years ago '04        #54
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
ANYONE WHO RATES THIS OVER 1/10 IS A fu*kING MORON. THIS IS STRAIGHT fu*kING TRASH. HOW DO YOU GO FROM MBDTF TO THIS sh*t? THIS IS ALL KIM'S FAULT. ONCE YOU GET THAT pus*y, YOU NOT HUNGRY ANYMORE. fu*k THIS sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #55
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 157 157
All I know is after multiple listens, blood on the leaves down is incredible.
 5 years ago '10        #56
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912
 DelToroLoko said:
you simple ni**az just don't get it sometimes. the fu*k do you want out of this dude? he can't be rappin' like he was in 2004 or 2007 or even 2010! kanye always pushing himself and striving for that new sound. when 808's came out everyone was crying and bi*ching, but it was deadass the most influential hip-hop album of the decade.

and everyone drop that word "classic" like it means something. everyone on this site stans their favorite artist's albums as "classics". this album does the whole raw edgy gimmick, but without overbearing on the fan.

if you guys want COllege Dropout go listen to fu*king college dropout or any of his mixtapes from taht era. if you want to experience new dope music listen to Yeezus
^ Thats the issue. People with opinions arguing with other opinions(response to your first paragraph). Just because someone doesn't like the album doesn't give you or anyone else the right to say 'simple n*ggaz'

We're at a point in the world where people are expressing and accepting different and open minded beliefs(gays, art etc). Not sure if that makes sense if you know what im saying i have a child near me. With that being said that doesn't mean you 'HAVE' to like it, whether its 'spoon fed or not'

Last edited by Rawfury; 06-15-2013 at 06:48 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #57
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
Sounds like some Kid Cudi ..................kid Cudi Indicud >>this fu*king Garbage!!
 5 years ago '10        #58
Rawfury 76 heat pts76
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 912 912
This has to be the most mixed album score ive ever seen on this site. A steady amount at all numbers
 5 years ago '04        #59
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
2 out of 5. Only like 3 songs.
 5 years ago '13        #60
ak4ek 
space
space
$91 | Props total: 41 41
i dont understand how some of you ppl even give this piece of sh*t a 3 or anything near it lolz ....its horrible didnt expect this from yeezy
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy