Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '11        #141
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
 Notoriouzajc said:
Y'all don't know what y'all talking about...

NOTHING is beating Appiza Scholls in Portland. NOTHING

[pic - click to view]

Aww that looks delicious
 4 years ago '13        #142
chi town jays 
space
space
$3,061 | Props total: 1045 1045
 majestic75 said:
Chicago is useless. Horrible music, horrible accents, horrible slang,hideous women, murder. They can't even get pizza right (a pan? really?). Just bulldoze it and turn it into a mall.
skruuutch! I had to put a stop to this Chicago bashing train .

Chicago is world class city and have better skyline and people are more Midwestern friendly and are open to our visitors even our woman are down to earth people unlike nyers who bust a tourist head open what welcoming is that? and at least we can have our city clean and NOT have trash piling up on the street. and your guys pizza is just rat meat pepperoni and cheese that taste like Elmhurst school erasers with tomato paste sauce.

and if you think hurricane sandy is bad, just wait until global warming hit have yall flooded with water (again).

back to the subject d**n what happen to #teamnolackin but all jokes aside. hopefully this n*gga is ok even tho he's claim to be with the gang i don't people like getting shot when focus on getting their grind on but the game is the game.

Last edited by chi town jays; 06-16-2013 at 01:54 AM..
 4 years ago '07        #143
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Damn second time he's been shot? Take that rap money and kick rocks.. Just a bunch of knuckleheads in rotation. Somebody WANT him dead ... What a life to live ..
 4 years ago '04        #144
d2921 2850 heat pts2850
space
space
$24,534 | Props total: 5410 5410
 Notoriouzajc said:
Y'all don't know what y'all talking about...

NOTHING is beating Appiza Scholls in Portland. NOTHING

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #145
Bkjj11 3543 heat pts3543
space
space
$92,160 | Props total: 69717 69717
wish i cared....
 06-16-2013, 07:15 AM         #146
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow that sh*t is so horrible his raps but hope he pull through I can't wish dead on any body even tho he sux a.ss at rapping ha
 4 years ago '10        #147
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8067 8067
I swear to be a bunch of shooters and thugs, Chicago has some of the most lesbian looking young black males in America

All that dancing, I thought these n*ggas was thugging?

[pic - click to view]

06-16-2013, 07:35 AM         #148
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

=
[pic - click to view]

Don't tell me them GEB shooters thought Dude was Lupe...Fredo Issued Lupe a Warning a while back and Lupe apologized ...But..Do we really believe them GBE n*gga give a fu*k??

Last edited by cheenz; 06-16-2013 at 07:38 AM..
 4 years ago '04        #149
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,368 | Props total: 1039 1039
 YI-Drizzy said:

These FBG cats do come off like dancing GBE members. Got my man Sosa's libs and all in their tracks
 4 years ago '07        #150
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Went to Italy and had pizza in a pan and it was like the best sh*t ever. Y'all scrounglings need to get out more.

Far as the young squibble, hope he aiiight. Them bullets ain't got no name and them gangstas aint got no aim.
 4 years ago '08        #151
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
if you've been shot on more than one occasion you're doing something seriously wrong
 4 years ago '04        #152
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
 Nautilus O said:
I swear to be a bunch of shooters and thugs, Chicago has some of the most lesbian looking young black males in America

All that dancing, I thought these n*ggas was thugging?

[pic - click to view]

Way too much head bobbin to be a 'thug'
 4 years ago '05        #153
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
First lil jojo, then jay loud, then they shot little jay 10 times and he survived. Then. they k!lled his little brother little jeff. Shot at fbg duck couple of times. Them bd n*ggas forreal. 300 and 600 really out here. I'm in chicago right now I kno... and I laugh when they say gbe and otf not in the field. Them n*ggas getting money but they really in these streets. I just seen capo and fredo from gbe not long ago. Hope lil jay survive but he needs to get in another lame. When the n*gga said die ls for lamron. I knew them crazy n*ggas was coming for him... free durk... free d rose 600
 4 years ago '05        #154
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
 peeyump said:
them gloryboy n*ggaz don't be outside cause they stay safe as fu*k
Says a georgia boy lol. I'm in chicago. When them n*ggas ain't touring getting money they on eggleston and normal. 64th to be exact. "Them glory boys be racked up got a sack now" capo song glory boys. Gloryboys the label. 300 is the team.
 4 years ago '12        #155
440YG 1 heat pts
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 OG k!lla said:
كويتيات النسائية الحصول على اطلاق النار كل يوم ب
...أنا أوافق أخي
 4 years ago '11        #156
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 OG k!lla said:
thank god for Google Translate
 4 years ago '13        #157
Vercetti 61 heat pts61
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 4697 4697
 OG k!lla said:

You speak Arabic though?
 4 years ago '06        #158
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Best Pizza I ever had was in Florida and Im an East Coaster...BUTTT it was made by a Brooklyn transplant...So I guess
BK does have the best Pizza!
 06-16-2013, 09:43 AM         #159
Kylluminati 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killaaj said:
First lil jojo, then jay loud, then they shot little jay 10 times and he survived. Then. they k!lled his little brother little jeff. Shot at fbg duck couple of times. Them bd n*ggas forreal. 300 and 600 really out here. I'm in chicago right now I kno... and I laugh when they say gbe and otf not in the field. Them n*ggas getting money but they really in these streets. I just seen capo and fredo from gbe not long ago. Hope lil jay survive but he needs to get in another lame. When the n*gga said die ls for lamron. I knew them crazy n*ggas was coming for him... free durk... free d rose 600
 Killaaj said:
Says a georgia boy lol. I'm in chicago. When them n*ggas ain't touring getting money they on eggleston and normal. 64th to be exact. "Them glory boys be racked up got a sack now" capo song glory boys. Gloryboys the label. 300 is the team.
Who are you to any of them? Cheerleader a.ss, fanboy a.ss n*gga.
 4 years ago '12        #160
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 2654 2654
 Killaaj said:
Both sides are taking Ls
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy