Rolling Stone Gives Yeezus 4.5 out of 5 stars

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '07        #101
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

another classic from ye

haters lost
[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #102
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
who the hell thinks rolling stone is credible when it comes to hip hop? ..only retards
this is not a hip hop album u stupid fu*k
 4 years ago '11        #103
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
I'm listening to this album right now, so far done with the first five songs. this is honestly garbage compared to Dark Twisted Fantasy so far. ever since Kanye put out Dark Twisted Fantasy he's been mediocre and this right here is a big disappointment.
 4 years ago '07        #104
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 coltsplaya21 said:
ye stan but sh*ts trash. example of his lyrics

I am a God
So hurry up with my damn massage
In a French-ass restaurant
Hurry up with my damn croissants
I am a God
I am a God
I am a God

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

like he got some bi*ch just screaming in the chorus. this sh*t isnt music
picking the one trash song on the album
 06-15-2013, 05:43 PM         #105
leezer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one trash song? didn't realise it was a 1 track.. the whole thing blew.
 06-15-2013, 05:43 PM         #106
NiteTerroz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The album is FIRE. Its outside the box. So ratchet n*ggas with hood mentality stuck in they box wont understand. It's a concept album. It dont sound like nothing else out there. You n*ggas calling it garbage are the n*ggas who listen to the same wack sh*t over and over and over again. Who call rock white boy music. Not knowing the actually history of it. CONCEPT ALBUM dummies. The beats are progressive not the normal hi hats and snaps. Not gonna waste anymore time tryna explain it to monkeys who only want the same bananas they used too.

ALBUM IS FIRE!!!! 4/5 (Just wish it had about 3-4 more tracks)
 06-15-2013, 05:47 PM         #107
leezer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just because its "different" doesn't make it automatically good. I listen to all genres of music and this is a musical mess, I've listened to it 3 times over to TRY and like it but it seriously sucks and you are kidding yourself or have really sh*t music taste if you think other wise.

Each to their own I guess..
 4 years ago '11        #108
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
Bound 2 is actually kinda good.
 4 years ago '04        #109
WhoThaFuk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 575 575
I loved it..
 4 years ago '12        #110
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
Not feeling this album at all

Dude is trippin right now.
 4 years ago '04        #111
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,265 | Props total: 2833 2833
 INFAMOUS said:
picking the one trash song on the album
lol, the song he picked is one of the more tolerable songs.. one would just expect better lyrics and a top notch flow for such a name however..

and why do people keep acting like this is some type of music that only privileged people would enjoy? It's sounds like a expensive budget Lil B album.. lol
 4 years ago '11        #112
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
Some people are either going to really like this album or really hate it me personally i love this album sonically and i think he came up short lyrically i would give this album a 3.5-5 i like the electronica direction this album went in ima music head that aint against crossing genres because if you never explorer different levels you'll never grow in life
 4 years ago '11        #113
mravish23 13 heat pts13
space
space
$509 | Props total: 0 0
 abstractq said:
so its basically certified garbage then. . .

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #114
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
 Young Hov said:
this is just the beginning

more reviews... gold... then plat... then grammys

good luck haters
^^this^^
 06-15-2013, 07:02 PM         #115
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I haven't seen one reference to what this album sounds like. It's nothing new, and it's done worse than the predecessors.

Hip hop came from electronic, house, soul, reggae, blues, rock, psychedelic, experimental etc... same things trap came from...just spun a different way.

so how is it that if you listen to trap, you can't have a valid opinion on the a "yeezus" album, that brought nothing new to any genre, nor created a new genre?

just new ways to separate.
 06-15-2013, 07:59 PM         #116
bigsyke19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat sh*t bad.....i mean its bad. so sad.......kanye didnt fall off.......dis n*gga fell in and drowned...muthatfu*ka aint neva coming back to earth. im out...back to ps4vsxboxone sh*t.
 4 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bigbarcelona said:
My n*gga I don't troll... And again, If you don't understand the album is clearly because it wasn't made for small minded n*ggas that don't step outside of their boundaries or dare to be challenge mentally, because as I stated above, unless you listen to other musical genres (and I'm not talking about r&b or soul) then you won't comprehend the album. What part didn't you get about that? And yes, I called these other small minded n*ggas like you ignorant because they trash an album they clearly don't understand at all. The beats aren't garbage, the lyrics aren't wack, n*ggas just mad he didn't made that Drake or every southern n*gga sound that you hear on the radio, because n*ggas too worry about what sounds good on the whip but don't dare to fu*king use their brain. Don't trash it because you can't comprehend it, just admit you don't know what the fu*k is going on instead of pretending that you do. The album isn't garbage, it's you that's the problem. I never called him a genius, I called him a great artist because indeed he is. He's one of the few rappers that truly understands that there's a world outside of the norm and whether they fail or succeed they give it their all and this album is a testament of that. He didn't make the generic sh*t... He bringing something new that won't be appreciated now, but later it will. So yes I consider him a great artist, but a genius? Only time will tell
Just because I don't like the album, its me that's the problem? Just because I don't like it like you do, I'm the problem? n*gga it ain't that serious...People have their own opinions and thoughts...There are albums that are way better and much more creative than this...Stop acting like this is the greatest album out....you are ignorant for calling people ignorant because they don't agree with you or don't like the album...and on that note I'm done with you...
 4 years ago '07        #118
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 CTre said:
lol, the song he picked is one of the more tolerable songs.. one would just expect better lyrics and a top notch flow for such a name however..

and why do people keep acting like this is some type of music that only privileged people would enjoy? It's sounds like a expensive budget Lil B album.. lol
i am a god is one the tolerable songs?

as if u saying rudy fu*king gay was better than melo didnt make u stupid enough

this is icing on the cake

opinion void
 4 years ago '06        #119
Beantown Bully 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaymalls said:
im sorry those people actually have an IQ above 100 and dont look like this:

acting like an iq over 100 is good

once you hit my 131 certified iq total, holla at me
 4 years ago '04        #120
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 snippet said:
Man, ease up. Kanye is a great artist. In fact, he's the best hip hop artist of all time in my opinion. Not the best rapper of all time, or the best lyricist of all time, or the greatest producer of all time. But if all those things make up a hip hop artist, he's the greatest hip hop artist of all time thus far.

But this sh*t is trash. You can still like it - nothing wrong with that, and to each his own. But don't tell people they just don't understand it or that they are small minded unless you have good cause to do so. I think it is trash and I'm not small minded or dumb.

If you think it is that good, it will show up eventually, whether in continued praise by some, or in longevity, or in the impact it makes on music, rap, or art as a whole. So why berate people who don't like it? There's no point.

Thank you...this is what I've been saying to bigbarcelona the whole time, but he don't wanna listen...n*gga also said that my username is the reason as to why I don't fu*k with the album.. It's not that serious to be calling people simple minded or ignorant a.ss n*ggas just because they don't agree with you...that's why I'm done talking to that guy...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago