Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,922 | Props total: 3667 3667
I also think if you like Dubstep and you love Kanye, you will definitely enjoy this.
 5 years ago '04        #82
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 bigbarcelona said:
Congrats... You listen to some great MC's, now do you listen to other musical genres? I bet the answer is a no, so lets not pretend now that you do because otherwise it wouldn't be hard to understand Kanyes approach. Plus, the only dumbass here is you with that dumbass user name.
Like I said, dumbass n*gga that claims to know about me because of my username. I don't care about Kanye's approach because his album is trash to me...and I just find it quite funny that people like you wanna call other people ignorant and stupid just because they don't like the album like you do, or that they don't agree with everything that you do...I listen to other genres, but I'm not gonna continue to entertain your dumb trolling a.ss who keeps mentioning my username to make stupid a.ssumptions....and even if I do mention the other genres, you'll find a way to bring up my username to say more dumb sh*t...like I said, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you for pages over my username...

matter of fact, I do have one more question before I'm done with your stupid a.ss...Are the other people in here ignorant and stupid hood a.ss n*ggas because they don't like the album? And you never answered my questions about how he's supposed to be a genius....

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-15-2013 at 04:24 PM..
 06-15-2013, 04:20 PM         #83
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
with that being said...

some of the beats are fire.
 5 years ago '05        #84
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287

Waste. It's a waste. This is the same problem that happens when most rappers decide they want to share a message more than just a bar or two or a song or two. They skimp on the music. The beats are just spread out, some random noises, no real cohesive feel. He's better than this.

It's really a waste of time to listen to. I hope his next album is better. Good for whoever likes this mess. I have no problem with anybody liking it because lord knows I listen to lots of great music and bad music alike. But if it's trash, it's trash. And this is trash. Just a waste of his talent.
 5 years ago '04        #85
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 snippet said:

Waste. It's a waste. This is the same problem that happens when most rappers decide they want to share a message more than just a bar or two or a song or two. They skimp on the music. The beats are just spread out, some random noises, no real cohesive feel. He's better than this.

It's really a waste of time to listen to. I hope his next album is better. Good for whoever likes this mess. I have no problem with anybody liking it because lord knows I listen to lots of great music and bad music alike. But if it's trash, it's trash. And this is trash. Just a waste of his talent.

Don't say that its trash, because you will be called an ignorant hood n*gga by the Coonye stans...
 06-15-2013, 04:31 PM         #86
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you yeezus such a refreshing album...
 5 years ago '05        #87
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
 knowughetto said:

Don't say that its trash, because you will be called an ignorant hood n*gga by the Coonye stans...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #88
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
the only rapper compared to Michael
 5 years ago '12        #89
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
Album was trash
 5 years ago '05        #90
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
So it must be good then
 06-15-2013, 04:42 PM         #91
coltsplaya21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ye stan but sh*ts trash. example of his lyrics

I am a God
So hurry up with my damn massage
In a French-ass restaurant
Hurry up with my damn croissants
I am a God
I am a God
I am a God

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

like he got some bi*ch just screaming in the chorus. this sh*t isnt music
 5 years ago '05        #92
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
Yeezus Da Gawd

Dope album. Dumb ratchet n*ggas who only listen to Trinidad James and Lil Wayne and the like wont like it tho.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 06-15-2013 at 04:54 PM..
 06-15-2013, 04:48 PM         #93
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't enjoy the album but of course this wasn't a typical rap album, so maybe I have to change my angle to understand.
 06-15-2013, 04:51 PM         #94
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Like I said, dumbass n*gga that claims to know about me because of my username. I don't care about Kanye's approach because his album is trash to me...and I just find it quite funny that people like you wanna call other people ignorant and stupid just because they don't like the album like you do, or that they don't agree with everything that you do...I listen to other genres, but I'm not gonna continue to entertain your dumb trolling a.ss who keeps mentioning my username to make stupid a.ssumptions....and even if I do mention the other genres, you'll find a way to bring up my username to say more dumb sh*t...like I said, I'm not gonna go back and forth with you for pages over my username...

matter of fact, I do have one more question before I'm done with your stupid a.ss...Are the other people in here ignorant and stupid hood a.ss n*ggas because they don't like the album? And you never answered my questions about how he's supposed to be a genius....
My n*gga I don't troll... And again, If you don't understand the album is clearly because it wasn't made for small minded n*ggas that don't step outside of their boundaries or dare to be challenge mentally, because as I stated above, unless you listen to other musical genres (and I'm not talking about r&b or soul) then you won't comprehend the album. What part didn't you get about that? And yes, I called these other small minded n*ggas like you ignorant because they trash an album they clearly don't understand at all. The beats aren't garbage, the lyrics aren't wack, n*ggas just mad he didn't made that Drake or every southern n*gga sound that you hear on the radio, because n*ggas too worry about what sounds good on the whip but don't dare to fu*king use their brain. Don't trash it because you can't comprehend it, just admit you don't know what the fu*k is going on instead of pretending that you do. The album isn't garbage, it's you that's the problem. I never called him a genius, I called him a great artist because indeed he is. He's one of the few rappers that truly understands that there's a world outside of the norm and whether they fail or succeed they give it their all and this album is a testament of that. He didn't make the generic sh*t... He bringing something new that won't be appreciated now, but later it will. So yes I consider him a great artist, but a genius? Only time will tell
 5 years ago '13        #95
Ta388 
space
space
$4,073 | Props total: 2454 2454
The album is trash but some of the songs literally had me like
 5 years ago '05        #96
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
Man, ease up. Kanye is a great artist. In fact, he's the best hip hop artist of all time in my opinion. Not the best rapper of all time, or the best lyricist of all time, or the greatest producer of all time. But if all those things make up a hip hop artist, he's the greatest hip hop artist of all time thus far.

But this sh*t is trash. You can still like it - nothing wrong with that, and to each his own. But don't tell people they just don't understand it or that they are small minded unless you have good cause to do so. I think it is trash and I'm not small minded or dumb.

If you think it is that good, it will show up eventually, whether in continued praise by some, or in longevity, or in the impact it makes on music, rap, or art as a whole. So why berate people who don't like it? There's no point.
 5 years ago '05        #97
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
I dont rely on Rolling Stone to tell me whats good or bad.

Im a Ye Stan but this sh*t is exactly that....sh*t!

Daft Punk album sucked, the first 4 tracks on this album that they produced sucked.

Send it Up will be the only track I bump in the whip
 5 years ago '07        #98
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Trash.
 5 years ago '13        #99
JDeux45 1 heat pts
space
space
$413 | Props total: 153 153
 TheMindOf said:
The moral of this album:

Just because it's not what you personally wanted, dont mean its a bad album..

5 years ago '07        #100
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,630 | Props total: 2474 2474
who the hell thinks rolling stone is credible when it comes to hip hop? ..only retards
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy