most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #61
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Surreality said:
We're waiting.

Swear n*ggas have opinions of albums nowadays BEFORE they listen to it and sh*t.

n*ggas look at the tracklist and features BEFORE the album leaks and they automatically call it a classis...or it could be a weak a.ss album, but just because its Kanye, Jay Z, Wayne, Ross, or anyone else they fu*k with, its automatically an epic, classic album, or a masterpiece...
 4 years ago '04        #62
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
n*ggas use "classic" too loosely now. n*ggas listen to albums ONE TIME, and automatically claim it to be a classic...but will stop playing it 2 weeks later..
 06-15-2013, 03:41 PM         #63
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
n*ggas use "classic" too loosely now. n*ggas listen to albums ONE TIME, and automatically claim it to be a classic...but will stop playing it 2 weeks later..
With a nickname like the one you got, I doubt you know what classic means as well.

Plus I doubt you'd appreciate an album like the one KANYE did.
 4 years ago '10        #64
dude hustles 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 779 779
My thing with artist is when I fu*k with u, and other ppl fu*k with u and what u bring the table... Y go and switch it all the way the fu*k up? Why the fu*k n*ggas wanna be different so much they can't be themselves no more?

I love kanye but real talk this n*gga all the way lost his fu*king kind and this sh*t trash. I never thought I could have this much kanye and not like none of it lol.
 4 years ago '12        #65
Tyrantula 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,422 | Props total: 744 744
I want prime ye back
 4 years ago '08        #66
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,907 | Props total: 3656 3656
 knowughetto said:
Dead on, that's because most present day hip hop / rap is recycled and music companies don't invest in the artist, just songs that are catchy.
 06-15-2013, 03:53 PM         #67
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dude hustles said:
My thing with artist is when I fu*k with u, and other ppl fu*k with u and what u bring the table... Y go and switch it all the way the fu*k up? Why the fu*k n*ggas wanna be different so much they can't be themselves no more?

I love kanye but real talk this n*gga all the way lost his fu*king kind and this sh*t trash. I never thought I could have this much kanye and not like none of it lol.
What's wrong with pushing the envelope and exploring/experimenting with new sounds? Do you want him to sound like every other garbage rapper thats out there that's rapping about nothing and with the same recycle beat? Great artist or musicians have always and I mean always experimented with different sounds... Great examples The Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band or The Clash London Calling or The Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique. Sometimes you have to challenge the status quo or yourself to get the best out of you and I appreciate KANYE for doing so because it shows that hip hop still has great minds that aren't afraid to be different or the coons that are representing us like Gucci. If you don't understand it that's fine, but lets not pretend its the worse thing out there. After all, this album wasn't made for hood n*ggas, it was made for music lovers that aren't trapped in one genre.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-15-2013 at 04:06 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #68
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
With a nickname like the one you got, I doubt you know what classic means as well.

Plus I doubt you'd appreciate an album like the one KANYE did.
Why should I appreciate this trash? What the fu*k is there to appreciate about it? What makes him a "genius"? And what does my username have to do with what I said? Please tell us oh wise one.

n*ggas like you just like to say stupid sh*t...
 06-15-2013, 03:55 PM         #69
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gave MBDTF a whole 5/5 rating. I was expecting at least 4/5 as I predicted.....

Now what will The Source & XXL give it tho
 4 years ago '10        #70
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 X-NINE said:
Now what will The Source & XXL give it tho
If the Source and XXL rate it badly, then n*ggas will suck their d!cks..

If they give it a favorable rating then it'll be "Source and XXL aint been relevant in years"

4 years ago '04        #71
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
I listen to quite a few genres but the music here just doesn't make sense
 4 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 stead21 said:
Dead on, that's because most present day hip hop / rap is recycled and music companies don't invest in the artist, just songs that are catchy.
Exactly...people follow trends and are just flat out followers. And these music companies only care about image, beat, and the hook....not about the artist and their lyrical abilities or talent...Matter of fact, a lot of these artists today have no talent..
 4 years ago '04        #73
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
sh*t is nice......I appreciate the way he doing business. Just put the music out there....if you like it good, if not then fu*k off. No long a.ss wait between announcing it and putting it out.....no MTV or BET. Just pure music for the fans........or haters.
 06-15-2013, 04:02 PM         #74
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
Why should I appreciate this trash? What the fu*k is there to appreciate about it? What makes him a "genius"? And what does my username have to do with what I said? Please tell us oh wise one.

n*ggas like you just like to say stupid sh*t...

To keep it simple... You don't understand the album because it clearly wasn't made for ignorant hood a.ss n*ggas like you. So if you're into Trap music but never bother to listen to other musical genres, then sure, you'll be too dumb or stupid to get it. And with a nickname like yours, it makes my point very solid as well. Now, go back to listening to Wacka or Yo Gotti.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-15-2013 at 04:04 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #75
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,907 | Props total: 3656 3656
Can somebody define to me for the sake of this thread, and this Ye album what is defined as a "hood n*gga"?
 4 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 bigbarcelona said:
To keep it simple... You don't understand the album because it clearly wasn't made for ignorant hood a.ss n*ggas like you. So if you're into Trap music but never bother to listen to other musical genres, then sure, you'll be too dumb or stupid to get it. And with a nickname like yours, it makes my point very solid as well. Now, go back to listening to Wacka or Yo Gotti.
So I'm an ignorant hood a.ss n*gga because of my username? n*gga, you don't even know where I got the username from...I still find it funny that people like you use a person's username to a.ssume what kind of music that they like, or what they're about...

@ you a.ssUMING that I listen to Wacka, Yo Gotti, Lil Wayne, Ross, Drake, or Chief Keef...this stupid a.ss n*gga making a.ssumptions...So me listening to Skyzoo, Torae, Nas, Common, Curren$y, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Ghostface k!llah, Black Thought makes me an ignorant hood a.ss n*gga?

What a dumbass guy right here...thinking he knows about me because of a username..

Last edited by knowughetto; 06-15-2013 at 04:10 PM..
 06-15-2013, 04:11 PM         #77
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the lyrics are so lazy
 06-15-2013, 04:12 PM         #78
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
So I'm an ignorant hood a.ss n*gga because of my username? n*gga, you don't even know where I got the username from...I still find it funny that people like you use a person's username to a.ssume what kind of music that they like, or what they're about...

@ you a.ssUMING that I listen to Wacka, Yo Gotti, Lil Wayne, Ross, Drake, or Chief Keef...this stupid a.ss n*gga making a.ssumptions...So me listening to Skyzoo, Torae, Nas, Common, Curren$y, Kendrick Lamar, Styles P, Ghostface k!llah, makes me an ignorant hood a.ss n*gga?

What a dumbass guy right here...thinking he knows about me because of a username..

Congrats... You listen to some great MC's, now do you listen to other musical genres? I bet the answer is a no, so lets not pretend now that you do because otherwise it wouldn't be hard to understand Kanyes approach. Plus, the only dumbass here is you with that dumbass user name.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 06-15-2013 at 04:14 PM..
 4 years ago '11        #79
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 12554 12554
okay album its like 808 meets MDTF how come Keef didn't have a verse on that song..overall is a okay album.
 06-15-2013, 04:18 PM         #80
EpodnamrA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Classic? Do any of you remember any verses by Biggie? Do you see what he said? Do you see the way Kanye is writing?

It's retarded. There's no significance. Rap is supposed to be good beats with good POETRY on top.

Not fu*k sh*t repetitive rhymes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy