Marlon Wayans Says Tupac Shakur Was A "Palmolive Thug"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '06        #61
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,946 | Props total: 10597 10597
Lol at soft hands meaning you don't scrap

Hard work I can understand or even if ur knuckles and sh*t aren't scuffed up but soft hands got nothing to do with that sh*t at all
 4 years ago '04        #62
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 459 459
It's a joke people relax.
 06-16-2013, 09:26 AM         #63
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was cool with Pac. You expect dude to stop poking fun after he passes? This how you keep memories fresh. No body up and forgets sh*t they used to rag on people about after the guy has passed.

Some of the tupac followers should get heir heads out of their a.sses. Ain't no reason cry.
 4 years ago '04        #64
M_Child_666 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 70 70
Marlon Wayans >> ______ Wayans
 4 years ago '04        #65
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
 loyola llothta said:
is marlon wayans gay
Its Shawn thats gay
 4 years ago '13        #66
HipHopFactz 436 heat pts436
space
space
$31,046 | Props total: 38326 38326
Dudes really taking this joke seriously?

You gotta Pac on video laughing at Marlon crackin jokes at him, that's how Marlon is, dude cant stop being a comedian.

"Me and ''Pac, we laughed a lot during Above the Rim. It's not like being with this ill gangsta that everyone portrayed him as. We used to go in the trailer and just crack jokes. We used to tease him and say he should cross out the T on his chest and change his image to HUG LIFE" - Marlon Wayans during Above The Rim promotion with 2pac

Pac himself use to clown dudes all the time, Eddie Griffin was one of his close hommies and Jim Carrey use to write letters full of jokes to Pac in jail. You see a video of Pac he always clowning someone or another from Nate Dogg to his producers.
 4 years ago '11        #67
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 TheThreadLord said:
Marlon Wayans has been around long enough to have seen and met some interesting people. One person in particular was Tupac Shakur, who he starred with in street basketball film Above The Rim. The Wayans brother had some interesting commentary about the late actor and rapper.

The Urban Daily caught up with Wayans, who described Shakur on set (they shared a trailer):

“He literally smoked California,” Wayans told TheUrbanDaily.com. “I didn't smoke but it was like living in a blunt. What people don't know about Pac is that he wasn't a gangster. He had these really soft hands, I used to call him the “Palmolive Thug.” His hands were so soft I'd ask him who he was punching with those chick hands. And he had these Snuffaluffagus eyelashes. He was a tough a.ss thug with sweet a.ss eyelashes.”

Fucc he looking at his eye lashes like that for? I bet most fu*k it, everybody on this muthafu*ka has never even knew pac had them sh*ts cause we didn't care about that. Hell I got soft hands lol don't mean I ain't punch or speak that hammer grammar at foes. The nerve of this **** negro yell
 4 years ago '04        #68
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 297 297
 jrc00 said:
2013 people still talking bad bout Pac.......what happened to RIP
pac is gonna be talked about for the rest of your life and are kids life and are kids kids life
 4 years ago '07        #69
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 2047 2047
On the real, Anyone with sense know Pac wasnt a thug and was over compensating
 4 years ago '04        #70
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
 BrooklynBoy said:
yoooo that avi got me SCREAMING!!!!!!
 06-16-2013, 10:52 AM         #71
boxden7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was a HOMOs3xUAL... JUST LIKE ALL MAINSTREAM RAPPERS

[video - click to view]

Last edited by boxden7; 06-16-2013 at 11:20 AM..
 4 years ago '09        #72
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
everyone taking his jokes seriously gotta be dumb black n*ggas
 06-16-2013, 11:07 AM         #73
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
So all someone has to do to gain your respect is shoot at off duty cops? Says alot about your character B.....Remember, Pac and his entourage hit the cops and their wives with their car first then wild out and shot at them....According to your logic, Shyne must be one of the realest out there too.....fu*k outta here
thats not what happened, you fu*k outta here please
 4 years ago '04        #74
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
all these n*ggas in here saying pac wasnt a thug, and maybe he wasnt, but maybe he was. i dont know and dont really care but i bet all yall n*ggas saying he was or wasnt never spent a day with pac.. yet u know so much
 4 years ago '06        #75
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8935 8935
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Pac was a follower. Nothing about him was real.
hold up, aint u the same n***a that got ignored by a girl @ the gym n came on here seekin 4 advice. f**k outta here. ur pretty aint real. how u got b**ches ignorin u if u so pretty? ur pretty boy is in question n***a. foh. wen u decide to shoot cops. not lay down 4 stickup, n throw down wenever n whereeve like pac, don't talk about real. u cant even live up 2 ur own name.
 4 years ago '06        #76
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
dlettern is a b***h. n*gga sendin me pms n s**t. foh. dlettern aint nothin but another blackball_og n***a. n***a b talkin all that black power s**t but always suckin nyc d**k. foh clown.
 4 years ago '06        #77
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
 Socialconscious said:
I hope the hype around Pac dies down one of these days. Dudes be quick to jump on Rick Ross for being fake but they ignore anything related to Pac and pretend like he didn't make some radio joints. And that's not to say they even made the same type of music though. Tupac was very intelligent, it's just sad he lost his life to his rap persona.
pac aint ro rap persona n***a. he wuz bein himself. foh. how is fake n***az callin real n***az fake. this is really the era for f**k boys 2 pop lip.
 4 years ago '04        #78
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
You dudes don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. Pac is official. I studied ballet with the homie.
 06-16-2013, 12:07 PM         #79
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
eyelashes define how thug u are the dumb a.ss sh*t ppl come up with
He's a comedian you dumb a.ss cracker
 4 years ago '04        #80
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy