Jun 14 - Miami woman, 28, dies after getting $2,300 butt implants

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #41
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
 Jazzy Soul said:
Easily. Have you ever seen Kendra's baby? Or Halle Berry's kid? When they grow up, both will be able to pass for white. But we know they have something else in their ancestry. A lot of people think of themselves as 100% white when they're not.

As for latinas, we all know they're mixed up for the most part, especially Dominicans, Ricans, and Brazilians. You don't see to many Mestizo chicks with glorious posteriors though, do you?
A fantastic and glorious as well as most triumphant earning of an L ever lol..

I PERSONALLY KNOW GERMANS, RUSSIANS, AND STR8 UP CAJUNS that have PHAT a.sses with NO intermingling. STOP IT. You'd better read up on genetic code and stop acting like blacks are the only ones with a.sses.

OH WAIT.. Explain THIS one.. Black chicks with FLAT a.sses. Hmmm.. Are they undercover whites or genetically mingled with white folks in the past?

GTFOH and take that L, baby. And on another note, tell me why the aforementioned adjectives, "black" and "white" are incorrect? I'm pretty sure, you can't. lol.

EMBRACE FAIL..
 4 years ago '13        #42
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
 Sleazy said:
I don't know where you live but I see it here in Texas all the time
Everything is big in Texas though...
 4 years ago '04        #43
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,734 | Props total: 2550 2550
She was hot!! Say it ain't so!!!

[pic - click to view]

06-15-2013, 01:05 PM         #44
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mane fu*k fu*k these dumb bishes
 4 years ago '06        #45
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,459 | Props total: 2648 2648
love your body people
 4 years ago '05        #46
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
$14,162 | Props total: 10 10
 bullack86 said:

I PERSONALLY KNOW GERMANS, RUSSIANS, AND STR8 UP CAJUNS that have PHAT a.sses with NO intermingling. STOP IT. You'd better read up on genetic code and stop acting like blacks are the only ones with a.sses.

OH WAIT.. Explain THIS one.. Black chicks with FLAT a.sses. Hmmm.. Are they undercover whites or genetically mingled with white folks in the past?

GTFOH and take that L, baby. And on another note, tell me why the aforementioned adjectives, "black" and "white" are incorrect? I'm pretty sure, you can't. lol.

EMBRACE FAIL..
Ok, but how do you know for sure there was NO intermingling? How do you know that? Do you know these people so intimately that you can trace their genealogy back multiple generations? Did you know that there were Black people in germany pre WWII who were treated as outcasts (like we often are) and that anyone who mixed with them was an outcast as well? Wouldn't there be a reason, then, to lie about your ancestry if you could?

I'm going to a.ssume you know about the history of negroes in America and how many blacks passed for white if they were able. Cajuns are certainly part of that group. You are talking about the people native to Louisiana, right? Have you seen their facial features? Those people are the blackest white people I've ever seen!

Russians... I'll admit that I don't know much about their history, but it is possible that they were mixed early on as well. Black people are everywhere, much to most people's surprise, and due to the stigma that was (is) often attached to being black, those who could would lie and say they had no black blood when in fact they did.

As for the pancake sisters out there, it's unfortunate but we all know that nearly none of the descendants of slaves in this country are 100% black. At some point there was some admixture in the gene line. As a personal anecdote, my great great grandfather on my mother's side was white, though you'd never be able to tell. Some sisters have been mixed to a greater degree than I have, and thanks to my Nigerian father I have the motherland running strong in my veins.

I took no L, my dear. This isn't a competition anyway.

Last edited by Jazzy Soul; 06-15-2013 at 01:27 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #47
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,466 | Props total: 6620 6620
 bullack86 said:
EXPLAIN caucasian and various latino chicks with glorious posteriors, then? I'll wait.
LOL..it's obvious you didn't read her entire post and you paid NO attention in history didn't you!!
 4 years ago '12        #48
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,586 | Props total: 6045 6045
 bullack86 said:

EMBRACE FAIL..
 4 years ago '05        #49
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
this bi*ch is retarded...
And your parents were probably related. I win.
 4 years ago '07        #50
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
shes fine and prob already had a fat a.ss
 4 years ago '07        #51
LateModelSedan 80 heat pts80
space
space
$3,481 | Props total: 298 298
and on another note, why the fu*k does the media ask such stupid fu*king questions ..

When CBS4’s Brian Andrews asked Torres’s father, Juan Luis Torres, if he was upset with the clinic he said yes.

4 years ago '04        #52
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,130 | Props total: 4525 4525
 Jazzy Soul said:
I'm not saying they can't... but it's highly unlikely.

And if they do have one it's probably cause there's some black ancestry that they forgot about on purpose.
There's a few Asian tribes whose butts don't even flat they cave in. I be feeling bad for em
 4 years ago '05        #53
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
Ok, but how do you know for sure there was NO intermingling? How do you know that? Do you know these people so intimately that you can trace their genealogy back multiple generations? Did you know that there were Black people in germany pre WWII who were treated as outcasts (like we often are) and that anyone who mixed with them was an outcast as well? Wouldn't there be a reason, then, to lie about your ancestry if you could?

We all have extensive information on our genealogy. Look us up and confirm at and get Dr. Christopher Cottrell to enlighten you on US ALL.. Those whom I spoke of whom hail from the aforementioned backgrounds are all my lifetime buddies and ex gf. WE ALL HAVE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF EACH OTHER'S BACKGROUNDS.. It's a movement here in Louisiana.. Your first L.

WHEN YOU QUOTED WIKIPEDIA, I immediately began to handsew your second L, lol.

I'm going to a.ssume you know about the history of negroes in America and how many blacks passed for white if they were able. Cajuns are certainly part of that group. You are talking about the people native to Louisiana, right? Have you seen their facial features? Those people are the blackest white people I've ever seen!

UMMM, DON'T YOU MEAN CREOLE?! Cajuns and CREOLES are two entirely different cultures. You have made yourself look completely like a fool, Honeybear! CREOLES, again, are what you're speaking of. PLEASE do some actual research.. Third L..

Russians... I'll admit that I don't know much about their history, but it is possible that they were mixed early on as well. Black people are everywhere, much to most people's surprise, and due to the stigma that was (is) often attached to being black, those who could would lie and say they had no black blood when in fact they did.

As for the pancake sisters out there, it's unfortunate but we all know that nearly none of the descendants of slaves in this country are 100% black. At some point there was some admixture in the gene line. As a personal anecdote, my great great grandfather on my mother's side was white, though you'd never be able to tell. Some sisters have been mixed to a greater degree than I have, and thanks to my Nigerian father I have the motherland running strong in my veins.

1. If you knew jacksh*t about Russian genetics, your "theoretical" approach shouldn't have been uttered. You should've simply stfu. WE NEED SOLID FACTS HERE. You took your fourth L, here. 2. You accounted your Nigerian dad for your posterior(based off of your "motherland" comment), but I guarantee you can't explain how there are FLAT a.ssES throughout the African continent.(My uncle Jermel George of Memphis, Tennessee is married to a NIGERIAN IMMIGRANT and she has a pavement a.ss, lol). EVEN tribes where there were NEVER any intermingling of any kind for obvious extreme repercussions. Until you logically explain(at least) this point, you have earned an astounding 5th L.

I took no L, my dear. This isn't a competition anyway.
Not a competition, but you grow intellectually when you LEARN from your failures in debates.

If you, for whatever reason, don't believe a word I said about either of our genetic backgrounds, contact me at as well as FB "Corey Patriarch Chester" , "Cameron Gravano", "Nick Suire", "Blaine Hebert(aybear)", "Christopher Hoffpauir", and "David Mire". We'll all school your 1-dimensional thinking a.ss with the swiftness on each and every one of our backgrounds. We don't hide behind screennames on BX like these other cats. You can call any of us if you'd like to. lol. Swallow that L like Vanessa Del Rio swallow cum, Honeybear.

FAIL..
 4 years ago '08        #54
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,463 | Props total: 588 588
 Jazzy Soul said:
Wow... when are these women gonna learn?

Not everybody can have that glorious posterior like those of us who are of African descent. She might have had a little in her, but not enough. Be happy with who you are! Goes to show that even if you pay a decent sum for something, it doesn't mean that it's any good. 2,300 for some a.ss shots and your life. What a shame.
GTFOH I'm Dominican and our original Taino women not only had banging a.ss bodies but beautiful hair and faces.

Get your cultural knowledge up.

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>> african saggy t*ts anyday
 4 years ago '05        #55
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jazzy Soul said:
And your parents were probably related. I win.
Hehe.. And "this is not a competition", right? Hypocritical L..
 4 years ago '10        #56
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
RIP.. but DAMN she look good!!! I would wife!!!!
 4 years ago '06        #57
shortdog26 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 3652 3652
 Jazzy Soul said:

Not everybody can have that glorious posterior like those of us who are of African descent. She might have had a little in her, but not enough. Be happy with who you are! Goes to show that even if you pay a decent sum for something, it doesn't mean that it's any good. 2,300 for some a.ss shots and your life. What a shame.

this bi*ch is dumb as fu*king dirt
 4 years ago '05        #58
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
BUMP.. I'm waiting for that dodging as Jazzy Soul to respond.
 4 years ago '10        #59
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Jazzy Soul said:

[pic - click to view]

black women thickness >>>
 4 years ago '05        #60
Jazzy Soul 27 heat pts27
space
space
 bullack86 said:
Not a competition, but you grow intellectually when you LEARN from your failures in debates.

If you, for whatever reason, don't believe a word I said about either of our genetic backgrounds, contact me at as well as FB "Corey Patriarch Chester" , "Cameron Gravano", "Nick Suire", "Blaine Hebert(aybear)", "Christopher Hoffpauir", and "David Mire". We'll all school your 1-dimensional thinking a.ss with the swiftness on each and every one of our backgrounds. We don't hide behind screennames on BX like these other cats. You can call any of us if you'd like to. lol. Swallow that L like Vanessa Del Rio swallow cum, Honeybear.

FAIL..

It's funny, you didn't really prove anything. Your angry red font doesn't do much for me. Your anecdotal "evidence" has just as much value as mine does. What exactly did you say about your genetic background? I know that creoles and cajuns are different. I wasn't talking about creoles, but thanks for a.ssuming. Also, that wikipedia link was just to prove the existence of blacks in germany pre WWII. There are other, "more credible" places on the internet to find that info, but for the purpose of posting here, wikipedia has all the information I wanted to present in one place. Please get all the way out of here saying that citing wikipedia as a credible source is wrong. That way of thinking is so ten years ago. More often than not the information there is correct. In your tireless crusade to debate me into the ground, you failed to even get a point across. Good job.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago