most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #81
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
Honestly all this bi*ching we are doing is our own fault. We buy the dlc and the arcade games with ms points. We feed them the ideas to weasel us out of money. Myself included! But at the end of the day if I pay for a game and its MY game I should be able to do anything I want with it.. That is the only reason I WILL not buy a xb1. Ms or anyone else isn't gonna tell me I cant sell something I bought with money I worked my a.ss off for. Ms is pretty smart they knew this was gonna cause a problem but they know that kids and people that don't do research are still gonna buy there consoles.
 5 years ago '05        #82
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,263 | Props total: 9746 9746
I read the whole thing.

It seems to me the people complaining the most about the Xbox One are the people who were probably never going to get it anyways... I know it's driven SOME people away, but most people I know have Internet connections and will have zero problems with this console.
 5 years ago '09        #83
cwb 
space
space
$778 | Props total: 1 1
 2D.... said:
they're trying to be steam and they can't be steam

they don't support the indie market the way steam does
they talk like gamespot is the only place for used games
steam doesn't have some bullsh*t 24 hour check, you just log in when you log in
consoles thrive on simplicity, otherwise everyone would be pc gamers - just pop the game in and play
you don't pay to go online for steam games
steam doesn't require other peripherals, its up to the DEVELOPERS

i see their vision but its not realistic they way they're doing it
it really sounds like them tooting their own horn
they feel like they know whats better for us than we do

edit: and on top of that, steam doesn't charge for game updates
MS isn't doing this for developers, they're doing it for money while making it more difficult to put out games from third parties
I agree the only thing they are DOING for us is giving us the updated tv crap. Everything else is for them to make money.. Simple as that. In no way is it gonna be better for me to NEVER be able to sell my used games. The rest of the stuff I can deal with.. As far as the dlc I can see why they charge for it but then again if there is something on the disc I bought I want it. I don't want to have to pay for it.. The problem with the dlc is now they are putting out un fished broken games and using updates to fix them. That's not fair to us or HELP us in anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #84
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,917 | Props total: 2567 2567
Ps3 showed us alot this gen. You can have the best console. With revolutionary hardware.. but if the consumer doesnt buy it then you lost. Developers can talk all this save money but if x1 has a smaller community they will lose more money rather than just eating the lost and going without drm
 5 years ago '07        #85
Caleb_Pratt 5 heat pts
space
space
$294 | Props total: 110 110
I can Read These Boards but sometimes it Gets hard to Weed out The "Fan Boys" to The honest opinion ones ......Well I'm above average Gamer, and I honestly was totally set on Getting the Next XBOX then thought to be Xbox 720.
I mean almost all my friends have an Xbox and that's either cause they Play Online and Xbox Live was way better than Playstation Online... Or they don't have internet and Xbox 360 was cheaper and to borrow games, controllers they bought the system that most people had.

Then All of a sudden Info leaks out that You Gotta Be Online once every 24 hours.... well there goes my offline playing friends and my little boy's system that i do not want to be connected online...
Then you can't borrow games well damn there goes " Hey let me Get f!ght Night for a week and You can Borrow Nba2K".
Then I hear that you don't actually own your game if u wanna sell it.... Wait A Minute I Know it's Copyrighted material but So Is MY BLU Rays, DVDs, Books, etc., but if I wanna sell them to The Pawn Shop, Amazon or heck the Kid down the Street for a Date with His Mom, well I Payed for it and it mine to do what i want with it.
Then I catch wind that the PS4's Graphics memory will be better and I'm like ..... eh.... that really doesn't matter to me. I had both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and supposedly the PS3 was more powerful but just collected dust till I sold It.... But then I See It's $100 Dollars Less and I'm like Why is the new Xbox $100 Dollars more??? and They Say cause the stupid Connect 2.0. Well Connect will probably have some cool things to do with it but How Much Do I use my Connect 1.0 right now??? ... Never.

It's Like Microsoft Just Made it a No-Brainer to Get a PS4... Really Dissapointed... But it is what it is I'm Pre-Ordering a PS4....

Oh and All the People Trying to convince themselves to stay with Xbox, cool just know this...

1. I Don't Care How They try to impress you to share Games With Your Family Online.... They Did the "DRM" for These Reason Only, for people playing pirated games and not getting money for people selling their used games... don't kid yourself, even with little sharing gimmicks this is and will be their main priority. And I'm Pretty Sure even With Family Sharing "that you will not be able to play the same game as another family member at the same time with family sharing"

2. The Games aren't going to be cheaper. Or Very Little cheaper. This whole thing was brought up to get MS and the Game Developers more $$$ and to catch up from the money they lost to used and pirated games. So Don't Expect a Cheaper game price and if any 5 to 10 Dollars max. But if u can't Resell it then you can't make no money back from it either. ... Can you imagine if all the movie companies said tomorrow that you can't sell your DVDs or Blu-Rays you own??? People would go ballistic!!! and I can't see the difference between reselling games and Movies.
3. The Xbox Kinect 2.0 will be a Not Be the Wave Of the Future. Will it be convienent and have some real cool features ??? Yes, but Will it totally change your game experience?? no. You still will play 95 percent of your games with your controller and if they're multi-platform games maybe 100 percent. I understand the cool gimmicks and new gimmicks it can still be updated to the hardware. But for a competitive stand point why not offer one for 80 - 100 dollars less for a System That Doesn't Include the Kinect. Seems like an Easy PR Idea to Me....

Awwww.... Well I'm done talking My head off... I'm Getting A PS4 unless I can See Something that MS would totally change to make My Decision Shift.

Last edited by Caleb_Pratt; 06-16-2013 at 01:16 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #86
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Caleb_Pratt said:
I can Read These Boards but sometimes it Gets hard to Weed out The "Fan Boys" to The honest opinion ones ......Well I'm above average Gamer, and I honestly was totally set on Getting the Next XBOX then thought to be Xbox 720.
I mean almost all my friends have an Xbox and that's either cause they Play Online and Xbox Live was way better than Playstation Online... Or they don't have internet and Xbox 360 was cheaper and to borrow games, controllers they bought the system that most people had.

Then All of a sudden Info leaks out that You Gotta Be Online once every 24 hours.... well there goes my offline playing friends and my little boy's system that i do not want to be connected online...
Then you can't borrow games well damn there goes " Hey let me Get f!ght Night for a week and You can Borrow Nba2K".
Then I hear that you don't actually own your game if u wanna sell it.... Wait A Minute I Know it's Copyrighted material but So Is MY BLU Rays, DVDs, Books, etc., but if I wanna sell them to The Pawn Shop, Amazon or heck the Kid down the Street for a Date with His Mom, well I Payed for it and it mine to do what i want with it.
Then I catch wind that the PS4's Graphics memory will be better and I'm like ..... eh.... that really doesn't matter to me. I had both an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and supposedly the PS3 was more powerful but just collected dust till I sold It.... But then I See It's $100 Dollars Less and I'm like Why is the new Xbox $100 Dollars more??? and They Say cause the stupid Connect 2.0. Well Connect will probably have some cool things to do with it but How Much Do I use my Connect 1.0 right now??? ... Never.

It's Like Microsoft Just Made it a No-Brainer to Get a PS4... Really Dissapointed... But it is what it is I'm Pre-Ordering a PS4....

Oh and All the People Trying to convince themselves to stay with Xbox, cool just know this...

1. I Don't Care How They try to impress you to share Games With Your Family Online.... They Did the "DRM" for These Reason Only, for people playing pirated games and not getting money for people selling their used games... don't kid yourself, even with little sharing gimmicks this is and will be their main priority. And I'm Pretty Sure even With Family Sharing "that you will not be able to play the same game as another family member at the same time with family sharing"

2. The Games aren't going to be cheaper. Or Very Little cheaper. This whole thing was brought up to get MS and the Game Developers more $$$ and to catch up from the money they lost to used and pirated games. So Don't Expect a Cheaper game price and if any 5 to 10 Dollars max. But if u can't Resell it then you can't make no money back from it either. ... Can you imagine if all the movie companies said tomorrow that you can't sell your DVDs or Blu-Rays you own??? People would go ballistic!!! and I can't see the difference between reselling games and Movies.
3. The Xbox Kinect 2.0 will be a Not Be the Wave Of the Future. Will it be convienent and have some real cool features ??? Yes, but Will it totally change your game experience?? no. You still will play 95 percent of your games with your controller and if they're multi-platform games maybe 100 percent. I understand the cool gimmicks and new gimmicks it can still be updated to the hardware. But for a competitive stand point why not offer one for 80 - 100 dollars less for a System That Doesn't Include the Kinect. Seems like an Easy PR Idea to Me....

Awwww.... Well I'm done talking My head off... I'm Getting A PS4 unless I can See Something that MS would totally change to make My Decision Shift.
Majority of this has already been addressed. This was a pointless post because you ignored a lot of things.
 5 years ago '07        #87
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,359 | Props total: 1095 1095
 Mr I 95 said:
cuz it came out a year later (like the x1 is to most of the world) it was higher priced (like the x1) and it was difficult for developers to make games on (like indie devs and the x1)

none of those mistakes the ps4 is repeating
exactly ps4 isnt fu*king up like they did last time.

All those pointless a.ss features that you will probably never use is just Microsoft's marketing team working their magic lol

people who are buying the xbox 1 seem like they want it for its future potential loll
 5 years ago '12        #88
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4964 4964
The way i see it is this, MS trying to compete with Steam when they really didnt have to, to be honest, if Steam didnt exist than PC gaming wouldv been dead, and with all the sales on Steam the Xbox still sold more games, if MS wanted to compete with Steam than they couldv done than without alienating their consumers, why not offer the best of both worlds? Like if the fysical copy cost $60 then why not sell the digital copy for $40 without all the restrictions, the way i see it is they basically selling a PC in the form of a console, they wanna dictate what people do with games that they already bought, and for once we can finally stop blaming Piracy coz they clearly hate Gamestor more... The X1 couldve destroyed the PS4 but they build a console that will only work in a few countries with dumbass requirements and told all their fans if you dont have or like what we require than stick to what you have or buy a PS4, they made it to easy for people to turn their back on them... They shouldv just improved what was already a great console
 5 years ago '07        #89
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,636 | Props total: 3957 3957
 Austin Foyt said:
DRM is evil!!! i can't sell my games on Ebay

I'm not always online, what if i'm stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for 2weeks

The Kinect is gonna watch me fap

My consumer rights i don't own anything

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #90
link04 87 heat pts87
space
space
$12,636 | Props total: 3957 3957
 Tha754kid said:
I'll never bow down' to Sony. Those muthafukkas will say ANYTHING to get the people on their side. They have a track record of using bait and switch tactics. I bet my life that they switch up some stuff before the PS4 is released.

I'm going XB1. The DRM doesn't bother me because I never sell my used games and I don't even lend them out. Plus my sh*t is always connected to the internet anyway so I don't see the big deal about that either.
tell me how they baited consumers into the PS3...im dying to hear your answer to this..

5 years ago '05        #91
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$982 | Props total: 222 222
will it change ppl's opinions if games come out $10-$20 cheaper on the Xbox??? Based on what he said its completely possible
 5 years ago '07        #92
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
xbox stans need to just take the L
 5 years ago '05        #93
Llama Do 
space
space
space
$1,167 | Props total: 17 17
i feel like MS is going to drop the ball like they did with Windows 8 by trying to force change on people
 5 years ago '08        #94
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Austin Foyt said:
DRM is evil!!! i can't sell my games on Ebay

I'm not always online, what if i'm stuck in a cabin in the middle of nowhere for 2weeks

The Kinect is gonna watch me fap

My consumer rights i don't own anything
You sound like a microsoft slave
 5 years ago '06        #95
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,572 | Props total: 18082 18082
 JuiceDigaho said:
will it change ppl's opinions if games come out $10-$20 cheaper on the Xbox??? Based on what he said its completely possible
Well this was said to be fake anyways and deep down you know M$ a money hungry company who is doing all these things for money is not going to sell games $10-20 cheaper than ps4. Is it possible they are $2-5 cheaper? Maybe if its a digital copy, but theres not enough savings there.
 5 years ago '07        #96
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 Rique said:
Well this was said to be fake anyways and deep down you know M$ a money hungry company who is doing all these things for money is not going to sell games $10-20 cheaper than ps4. Is it possible they are $2-5 cheaper? Maybe if its a digital copy, but theres not enough savings there.
What company isn't?
 06-16-2013, 08:55 AM         #97
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
for a n*gga that isn't getting an Xbox One, you sure do post alot of news about it.
word, u know he has xbox posters in his room
 06-16-2013, 11:35 AM         #98
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i read was a huge clusterfu*k about a Microsoft employee looking not to lose his job.

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #99
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
Im a sony dude. the got the exclusives right now u cant hate on that. its not that hard to connect to the net. but the fact you have to be online to even play single player blows. sucks for my girl and son to try to use the internet while im playing the game. the swap on the fly is cool as fu*k i dont care what anyone says, i saw the ps4 interface and it seems they doing the same thing with that so its not exclusive to x1. that fantasy feature to check stats and highlights by voice command is awesome. the idea of making more money for the developers i would only agree if that means no more dlc. cuz all that content is already on the damn game but u have to pay to unlock it.
 5 years ago '04        #100
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,377 | Props total: 8469 8469
I look at it like this
Me and some friends rented out a Villa in the mountains for the Superbowl
We bought the Xbox 360 with Kinect and had a good time.
With the Xbox One you basically cant do that because you need a internet connection.
Definitely an inconvenience
Plus I see many sports bars, clubs that have video game set ups. As of now many establishments are not gonna waste their time & money bothering with that BS
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy